Closed Thread
Page 63 of 107 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Pixel,
    I took annual leave and for the extra days I was able to take it as sick leave. I have an extremely supportive manager.

The fertility clinic will give you the date to have your BT. Mine was 9 days after the transfer.

I'm not sure about ovulation supression during a cycle? Hopefully one of the other ladies will know?

xx
    SS

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello

Miss leo - Great egg numbers - hope eveything else goes just as smoothly in this cycle or you. Are you doing a transfer Wed/Thur ? How was your safari ?

Jennilee - hope your appointment today went well - I am assumming you had a scan ? Whos your Dr ?

Laned - Thanks for your kind words, and congrats on makin it to the thrid trimester am sure you can let your breath out now !!!

Pixel,
    I was on ovulation suppressants for 5 wks - I took daily needles of Lucrin, from reading back through these posts some other ladies were on synarel.... I would ask why your not.... That way your confident about treatment- its a LONG way to go and we invest so much emotion in this trip that you want it to work for you.

January - July will come sooner than you think, look at it this way where at the end of feb already so really only 4 months to go....

Makeba - making the donor choice was the hardest part for us finges crossed her testing goes well for you.

Midnite01 & Summershine thanks for our kind words...

Well its BT day tommorow and i have been in two minds whether to POAS or not...... So i crumbled and did one this morning BFP
    Whilst im quitely excited part of me wants to wait and see what our numbers are tommorrow but its a positive start.

will keep you all updated its still surreal at the moment
    Nicole

Thanks
    Reviews
    NICOLE.......Awesome! Won't get too excited for you till the blood results but that is definately a very good sign!!!

We are with Dr Wiswedel. All too confusing about the donor side of things but we are getting there. Think we had better get a credit card!!!!!

Donna xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies

Loving all the activity on this thread.

We are still looking at June we were looking August but figured why wait that long? We were thinking of stopping off in singapore on the way back but might just do there and back on QF/SAA.

I am currently doing clomid antaganist cycle through FS but lowered dose to 300 I dont think we will be lucky but decided to give it one more shot through current FS before looking to CFC.

For whoever asked you could try and get sick leave for the time that you are away however some organisisations wouldnt accept it if overseas - I am in HR but depending on your orgns policies etc. For me personally I will be taking annual leave.

Pixel - I understood that everyone is on medication to stop you ovulating but can range from syranal, lucrin - CFC have a whole list of medication and up to what you choose and what is available.

Nicole - fab news and cant wait to hear what your numbers are tomorrow.

Have a great day all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG we actually have a BFP with great numbers - hcg is 267 and progesterone is 312................

I dont have many words to say as think I may actuall be in shock!

Nicole

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Nicole72 For This Useful Post:

laned  (21-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I knew it Nicole I had a good feeling about this congratulations you deserve it

I don't really understand the numbers as I personally have never had a BFP before. Could this indicate more than one at this stage ?

January

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Nicole!!!! I think you may have two in there with those numbers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nicole...So happy for you. Biggest congrats......xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies.....

summershine has got me nervous now lol

for those ladies who have twins what were your first numbers.... would love to know if you can remember.

Nicole

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Nicole - what wonderful news, that's amazing

Thanks for the advice everyone re: sick leave and ovulation sup. I have emailed Medfem clinic to ask.