Closed Thread
Page 55 of 107 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning ladies, well today is the day! we fly out at 5.30pm tonight here i am awake and up at 5am may be a bit excited

thank you for all your well wish's we plan to keep the positives coming, as one lady on here said recently " magic happens in africa" I actually believe that this time it will work for us

Jennilee - we are also with concept - what a small world!
    funny how you say they didnt use US to put your embie back - they did with me, maybe its a doctor thing????

Miss leo - not long for you guys now hoping that things go smoothly for you.

We will be getting a pre paid sim so will be able to keep you posted with updates on how things are going.

must go as still a few things to do

take care
    Nicole

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good Luck Nicole! WJ

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have a safe trip Nicole.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Nicole

Good luck, sending you good vibes and babydust

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Have been reading this thread on and off for a while as I agonize whether to continue our baby dream

Decision finally made and my beautiful supportive partner and I are planning a trip to Capetown in July.

Lots of emotions but mainly the fear of it not working! I am still scarred from the disappointment of 2 BFN donor cycles with my awesome baby sister.

Just thought I would say hello and wish those over there now or heading over shortly all the very best of luck. I will be following your updates and have my fingers crossed that you return pregnant

Cheers,

January

TTC 5 years
    Only one ovary due to surgery 18 years ago
    2 x cancelled IVF cycles due poor reponse
    2 x donor cycles both BFN

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I have been lurking on the site for a while as we have finally decided to head to South Africa as well. Thank you so much to everyone that has contributed, as it really helped to see so many positive posts. We are heading to Cape Town late March. Feel as though we are just waiting now for the weeks to fly by. So far our experience with Cape Town Fertility and Gift Ov Life has been very positive.

Good luck to all that are travelling to SA. One thing I have been told is to pack light as its really cheap to shop for good quality clothes... that is if your money hasn't been eaten up by IVF $$$$'s.

Our story: we have been trying to conceive for 5 years, have done the rounds of three IVF clinics, done the naturopath and Chinese Herbs, acupuncture... if you told me to stand on my head and you would fall pregnant I would have done that as well.

Have a good week.

Cheers,
    Makey D

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome Makeba.

We are looking to head across in June or August and looking at gift ov life. From our perspective they have been fantastic and very proactive. This thread has been amazing in relation to support and information offered.

Nicole hope you had a safe trip and that everything is going well for you over there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Makeba and January . Glad you have joined us on this thread. You will find all the ladies here really supportive and full of great information. It's actually not that far away for both of you and the time will be here before you know it - look forward to hearing how you are progressing with the whole process.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome January and Makeba! I am new to this forum aswell and have found it to be a lifeline of support and information. Thanks for sharing you journeys with us as I feel the more experiences we have the more knowledge, reassurance and comfort we all have that we are not alone.

Not long now Missleo and Jennilee

I am thinking of you Nicole and hoping are enjoying yourself in CT

Ive started the contraceptive pill and my donor does her tests this week so I'm excited to get treatment dates

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

Thank you for the welcome ladies.

pixel if you don't mind me asking I notice you are now on the contraceptive pill.... Did your clinic tell you when to start? My donor has her medical testing on the 7/2 so I'm thinking I will get more info following her appointment.

Cheers,
    Makey D