Rrrrrrr - just posted a long post that has been lost
BB4Me - I am sorry to read about your donor situation. I can completely get what it is like to settle on one having others as a back up, but still wanting that one. We were initially told our donor was not willing to do another cycle and then I said I would wait for her even if it took us into this year. That was enough for her to agree to do another cycle in August for us. I hope you can come to a peaceful decision. I don't envy your situation.
Jennilee - I am so excited about the number of brave women embarking upon their Saffaland experience. Wishing you the very best for your upcoming journey.
SVD - how exciting may the little emby/s snuggle in nicely. Did you have one or two transferred? Look forward to the good news in the near future.
Jed - Great to hear from you. Much love to you and the family. hope all went well with the scan. No, we opted for a surprise so as a friend put it we don't know if we are having a Springbok or Springbokee. Did you find out the gender?
To all other ladies xxx