Closed Thread
Page 49 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

SVD - its great to hear that things are going so well over in CT, what a nice way to end 2012 and start 2013 good luck with wednesdays transfer....

Missleo - due to the time restriction we have in CT we choose to go to Garden route game lodge for our safari which is only 3.5 hrs way from CT ..... they do day trips from CT if your interested.

Well its day 2 today so i have started my lucrin needles YEAH it finally feels real

laned - it must feel fabulous to have a little belly hoping things are going good for you.

take care and ill speak soon
    Nicole

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    SVD- thinking of you. Hope those embies are blooming. Can't wait to read your updates.

Nicole - woooohoooo. Day 2, that is awesome and it is real. How exciting, your beautiful journey has begun.

Yes it is amazing, that we are truly blessed to be given this opportunity. I am still really scared, but hopefully with the passing of time I will relax a bit more. As for the belly I am loving that it is getting bigger. I just need you girls to become my belly buddies now. Xx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

SVD  (11-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Sorry I have been MIA these last couple of months - to be honest things are just so hectic first with Christmas (we had a house full of guests) and now organising my son's 5th b'day extravaganza, getting him off to school and re-decorating two bedrooms before the twins arrive!

But otherwise all is going well - our 19 week scan is on Wed so we are looking forward to finding out the genders but most of all we are hoping that both babies are healthy.

Ianed - so pleased to hear that everything is going well for you! I can't wait to hear your news when your little one finally arrives - did you end up finding out the sex at your 20 week scan?

Missleo - in response to your query re acupuncture - I can't remember the name of the acupuncturist that I went to but he was out in Claremont just near the CFC clinic. If you are with CFC they can give you a list of acupuncturists in the area. I just had two sessions, one before the transfer and once again a couple of days later.

Hope everyone else had a lovely Xmas and NY's! Very best of luck to those in CT now and those that will be heading over there shortly!

Jxx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to JED For This Useful Post:

laned  (13-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    I narrowed my list of donors down, set my preferences and then was told there was a problem with my first choice. Now I have to decide do I wait until after her Feb donation to find out if she is available and risk losing not only her if she says no but the ones I have chosen as 2nd, 3rd choice by them being taken by other recipients or do I go straight for choice #2??
    Just when I was ready to move on to the next step of the process a spanner has been thrown in the works. I have spent considerable time researching and making a decision and now I feel like having a good cry because it seems like wasted time. I think I will stay away from the computer for a few days and see what happens while I'm gone. Maybe when I log back on there will be good news.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have just read through this thread for the last hour. What a wonderful place to be. Thank you to all ladies, past & present, for your positive and supportive words.
    We are off to SA on Feb 16th. Our donor is from EDSA and I have Dr Wiswedel at CFC. I'm feeling excited...but nervous. DH & I are both looking to exploring Cape Town & surrounds. Get a quick wine tasting in before the transfer

Thanks
    Reviews
    Greats news for you Jennilee. You will be about a week behind me (first clinic apt is 13th) and I think 2 weeks behind Nicole. I am also using EDSA and Dr W.

Jed how did your scan go yesterday? Did you find out the genders?? Thanks for the acupuncture info - I think I remember seeing that info somewhere as well so will go back though the posts and try and find it.

Hi to everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    Somebody told me, that whatever happens you will end up with the baby that you were meant to have regardless of who you choose. I have red hair & we fixated on trying to replicate me... That wasn't to be as there were not that many redheads out there! So we went for a girl who I just felt at one with, who I thought I could be friends with. I would say, go for number 2. It will make you feel better that a decision has been made. Just my opinion! All the best

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SVD For This Useful Post:

BB4Me  (14-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

BB4ME - I understand exactly how you feel we also lost our first choice donor twice infact.......... have a good cry, it helps big hug from me! do whatever sits right with you - I was too impatient to wait so choose another agency with a donor we liked so we could still go in the same month....

WELCOME Jennilee67 may 2013 be your year too!

Jed - did you find out the sex of your babies ? hoping the scan went well.

Missleo - not long now 4 weeks for you, have you still got anything left to organise?

Well less than 3 weeks to go for us ....... and let me tell you the excitment is building..... Feb 4th is our first appointment.

Just a question -What states do you girls live in ? is there anyone who lives in Perth

well must go as am on night shift, take care ladies and well speak soon

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nicole72 For This Useful Post:

BB4Me  (14-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI SVD
    Tthinking about you and hoping your transfer went well

Nicole

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Nicole! The transfer went well...now we wait! Won't find out for sure until we touch down in Melbourne next week! We are feeling a lot more hopeful with this..