Closed Thread
Page 47 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Nicole and Missleo. That's interesting about the donors only allowed 6 babies from donation. If we choose the donors we are looking at, they would be doing their 4th donation. Their 3rd is in feb so results for that aren't known yet. Tried to view the Baby2Mom website but it doesn't seem to be working. Was interested to see if they have many of the younger donors available now. Last time I looked the ones I liked were in their late twenties which is probably not the best age category for me.

helenmac is offline After 3 yrs of tcc I've got a BFP!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Laned - Glad to hear you had no further bleeding. How did your scan go today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    The cherub and I are off to Melbourne for christmas with the cousins .
    As a newbie to this posting online, thank you for making me feel welcome.
    I would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and BFP for everyone in 2013.
    Take care everyone.
    Babywish

Thanks
    Reviews
    Helenmac - you are a sweet heart thinking of me yesterday. Thank you for your thoughts. The scan ended up being a wonderful relief and the Springbok is doing well and at the stage it should be. Likewise the placenta is well placed. The scan demonstrated the bleed was from another sub chorionic bleed and there is a large haematoma. That said, albeit it would be better if it was not there it is in the best place it could be. Thank you again. The scan was amazing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babywish - many thanks enjoy the time with your family. Hoping everyone's baby dreams come true next year. Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi laned, wonderful to hear the scan results are good.

Thanks
    Reviews
    another step closer to going to SA. Finally received all the test results I need. Still deciding on a donor. FS at CFC has said choosing a smoker is OK so I'm going to take another look at the ones I put aside. DH and I haven't reached agreement on a particular donor. There is one he likes and I like a different one. How do you decide so we are both happy with the choice???

Thanks
    Reviews
    BB4me- thanks for your kind words. Having lost two previous babies and having had two bleeds with this one, it was a tremendous relief to see all was well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all

Sorry havent been active on this thread lately.

We are sort of limbo we are planning on doing another repeat stim cycle in late Jan - was going to be December but cycle didnt play ball. I am a poor responder and my FS sort of stuffed up last cycle so offered me a repeat cycle. We thought if that didnt work and one more then we have plans to go to SA for egg donation in July or August. With the exchange rates it is very affordable although the airfares a bit pricey though.

It is really good reading about peoples journeys and backing up my thoughts of CFC in their professionalism and speed with which they get back to your queries etc.

We were thinking too about whether we go down SD route as well - hubby is still not confident with his low sperm count etc and we are making the effort to go so would hate to come out with a really low fertilisation rate. We have been touch with CFC on this and they have a few options.

Laned and others - great news that things are progressing well.

Have a great xmas.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Merry Xmas to everyone and lots of baby dust wishes for the new year.