Closed Thread
Page 34 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JED View Post
    Thanks ladies - I have indeed stepped away from the evil pee sticks and will update you with the official result on Wed!
    One more sleep! and

helenmac is offline After 3 yrs of tcc I've got a BFP!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Jed - Good luck today!! I can feel a BFP comming on!! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Jed popping into wish you the very best today have everything crossed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Am feeling very blessed - hcg came back at 124! So its a nice strong positive (only 9 days past transfer). Now just hoping that the numbers keep rising as they should - still early days but am very grateful for a bfp!

Also feeling pretty silly for posting that the cycle was a bust a few days ago - sorry about that everyone!

Helen - you must be next hun! Are you any closer to getting some dates?

Ianed - thanks for all your support over the past couple of weeks. And how wonderful to see that little heartbeat last week - hope you are managing to take it easy. Do you have another scan booked in?

WJ - thanks for your lovely post yesterday - what would I do without the support of you lovely ladies!

Jodi - Hope everything still ok your end. You're right, those pee sticks are nasty! I guess its just that I've got really early positives for my other two pregnancies so I just assumed this time would be the same but obviously not!

Jayell - hope my pm helped? Have you been looking into donor agencies at all? I can 100% recommend Nurture who have been absolutely wonderful.

to Summershine and everyone else!

Jed

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jed02 For This Useful Post:

laned  (26-09-2012)

helenmac is offline After 3 yrs of tcc I've got a BFP!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    CONGRATULATIONS JED!!!!!! So happy for you and your DH!!! Are you having a follow up BT?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah Jed great news for you and your family. So happy for you and a nice strong number 9 days post. Here's hoping you have an uneventful and healthy pregnancy. X

As for scan, I had a repeat scan on Mon and FS was happy saying FHR was like a jet engine. The scan did reveal two areas on the chorionic sac demonstrating ruptured vessels. So hopefully they won't give me any further trouble with all the drugs I am now on. I am now on a haemostat if agent for the bleeding, Clexane, predisone, oral progesterone 8 tabs/daily, oestrogen 8 tabs/daily, Crinone x3 daily, Valium four times daily and the progesterone oil injections. My FS wants me to continue bed rest til next Monday, with return to work Tuesday all going well. I have elected to have another scan next week more so for my peace of mind. Additionally all my meds are to continue til I see my OB in week 11, hoping to god we get that far.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jed02 View Post
    Jayell - hope my pm helped? Have you been looking into donor agencies at all? I can 100% recommend Nurture who have been absolutely wonderful.

Jed
    Firstly Jed, WOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!! You're UTD!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: my pm: I didn't get it... unless I deleted it by mistake (how embarrassing). Could you resend it please Jed? I have made contact with a couple of international agencies but will I have the $$$? Don't think I will I am still going to check out Nurture so thanks m'lady

J xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Its all starting!

For the first time in years, I have felt excited and hopeful about TTC! Reading all of the positive stories here and feeling the good vibes is part of it all I am certain! We have just sent off all of paperwork and payment to the doctors and we have selected a great donor. It has made me feel better that my clapped out ovaries are irrelevant now.
    So...we wait for a response now regarding treatment plan and then it all really starts. I guess the best thing is we now have hope!

So...Christmas and New Years in Cape Town here we come!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Jed, that's awesome news.

SVD summer in Cape Town beautiful. It will be here before you know it.

Jayell, a small loan is all that is needed for a trip of a lifetime and a possible dream come true. But it is a big decision, Good luck with whatever you decide.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Greetings from Mission Beach! Wow such a lot has gone on since I read everyone's posts... Well Done Jed! Congrats on your great numbers, you must be elated to get those results. When is your next blood test? So very happy for you...are you feeling ok thus far? Laned it sounds like youve got on top of your problem, and now its just down to getting the weeks under your belt, so that you can relax. SVD its great when you make that decision to go ahead with the process, its like a huge weight has been lifted, and as you say, hope is restored. Best of luck, and keep us informed of your plans. Helenmac how are you going? any closer to making concrete plans? Summershine, where are you? How are you going? As for me, I'm 16 weeks tomorrow, and feeling pretty good. Hope you are all well, WJ