Closed Thread
Page 33 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh Jed, just read your news and I am so very sad for you both . There is absolutely nothing I can say to make this any better for you. You are quite right to feel devastated after the emotional and financial investment you both made. Be kind to yourselves and thank you for the support, warmth and kindness that you have shown all of us with our own fertility struggles. I wish you and your family peace and love. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jed, this is very sad news. Take Care, WJ xxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Jed,

I know I don't really know you but I have just read your post and wanted to send you hugs and best wishes.

tc,

J xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok I think I must get some kind of award for being the quickest to jump the gun! I feel like a real twit but I tested with a few different tests (I am definitely a POAS addict!) on 8 and 9 dp egg collection and got bfn's so that in combination with absolutely zero symptoms convinced me that it hadn't worked. BUT I tested again yesterday and got really faint positives on a couple of different tests and then i tested again today and the test line came up nearly as dark as the control line on two separate tests - so obviously am completely over the moon and feeling very silly for announcing so early that it hadn't worked for us!!

Obviously really early days and my blood test isn't until Wed but feeling pretty positive about things after seeing those two bold lines on the tests this morning!

Just goes to show that testing early will only mess with your head (if only I could heed my own advice!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jed POAS no matter how accurate they say they are, are not accurate for us do not even use them throw them out this instant. Remember you have a huge amount of hormones flowing through your body. You have just caused yourself undue stress which is harmful to little ones for no reason, when the blood test comes back then you have your answer I know it's hard, it seems to be forever but you must wait. I hope you havent stopped taking your crinone.
    Last edited by JodiW; 24-09-2012 at 09:09. Reason: Typo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Jed

Oooohh, this sounds very promising! I'm sending you loads of and and my fingers are crossed for you and your hub that you are utd

I have sent you a pm if that's okay

J xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jayell For This Useful Post:

Jed02  (25-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jed - yesterday when I read your post I was wondering how you had ascertained a negative result so early, as I knew your BT wasn't until Wed. That said I hadn't wished to have made your experience any harder by prying whether AF had arrived. It would have been too early to have POAS. I completely agree with Jodie stay away from the bloody things they only do your head in.

Anyway, it is a relief and as per Jayell all sounding very positive.
    Last edited by laned; 24-09-2012 at 10:16.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

Jed02  (25-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Jed, there's tears in my eyes and a lump in my throat as I write this reply...this is a fantastic sign! I poas'd a few days before my test, and got a positive that got stronger and stronger....fingers sooo crossed for you!! xxx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to wilson joy For This Useful Post:

Jed02  (25-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies - I have indeed stepped away from the evil pee sticks and will update you with the official result on Wed!

helenmac is offline After 3 yrs of tcc I've got a BFP!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Jed - OMG!! Can't believe what I just read, feeling so very sad for you thinking that it was the end of your journey and now coming to the end of the posts it's looking rather promising that you will have a BFP on Wed!!!! Never ever think you are out of the game unless you have had your BT! Can't wait for your news on Wednesday, take care and keep busy so time passes quickly, good luck xx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to helenmac For This Useful Post:

Jed02  (25-09-2012)