Closed Thread
Page 29 of 107 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Laned, I am weeping into my tea and vegemite toast as I write this reply...congratulations! You have walked a very hard road to get where you are and I am so elated for you and your husband. See! that pineapple and a lovely blast did the trick! Safe trip home , and cant wait to hear updates x WJ

2. The Following User Says Thank You to wilson joy For This Useful Post:

laned  (06-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wilson, Jed and Amanda, many thanks for your lovely posts. You girls are awesome. xxx

Wilson - Wow what an emotional bunch we are, I too have a tear in my eye know from reading your post. I am so glad you reminded me about the pineapple. But for your post i would have neglected to have it X

Amanda - we will have spent 21 days away including travel days in total. Reason being we wanted to make a holiday of it too just in case it didn't work out. We wanted to have some good memories.

Again ladies, I cannot thank you enough. May not get to post again until I arrive home, so to Jed I wish you and your DH the most wonderful time ahead, much love, best wishes and sticky vibes to you. Xxx

helenmac is offline After 3 yrs of tcc I've got a BFP!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Laned - HUGE Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you and your DH!!!! I had a feeling this one would stick! Such wonderful news! GO TEAM SA!!!! Jed is next!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to helenmac For This Useful Post:

laned  (07-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Egg donation in South Africa

just wanting to say a huge congrats to laned. best news ever and sending major sticky vibes and just think this time you can be just like me sitting relaxing and thinking " ok have you got a stinky nappy"...oh the fun ahead of you. so happy.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lineyb73 For This Useful Post:

laned  (07-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    laned woo hoo yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. I love that description of a Springbok on board tee hee.

WJ -Congrats on getting past the 12 weeks and having a such a low risk of DS. Such a weight off your mind. Are you still on Crinone or did you stop at week 10?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SummerShine For This Useful Post:

laned  (07-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Summershine, I went off yucky crinone at week 10. Soo glad to be off that stuff! now on aspirin to hopefully reduce my potential for pre eclampsia, and zinc, and a super prego multi, and fishy tabs, and magnesium!!! How are you feeling?
    WJ

Thanks
    Reviews
    Helenmac - thanks Hun. 'team SA' just love it! I concur, Jed definitely your turn to add to the team. x

Liney - so thrilled with your post. Sitting here laughing re the stinky nappy...bring them on I say. Hope your little ones are as gorgeous as ever and doing well. X

Summer - thank you so much. Yes on of my Saffa friends in Brissy said she wanted me to bring home a Springbok baby. So I fell in love with the term. X

Wilson - have everything crossed it will not become an issue for you, sounds like you have the bases covered. X

Life is just getting funnier. Rocked up to check in and Qantus have upgraded us for our flight home to business class. Can't believe it, these things just do not happen to us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Laned, isnt it weird when the planets align?? I flew business class last time, and it was really special, esp as I was on my own! The flatbed is lovely! Guessing you husband will be able to indulge in the fine bar choices!!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to wilson joy For This Useful Post:

laned  (09-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ianed - isn't it funny how when good things happen, lots of good things seem to happen at once (and vice versa unfortunately!) Hope you have a good trip back (at least now you will be comfortable!)

And thanks everyone for your good wishes - we have to get up at 4am tomorrow morning to catch a 6.20am flight out of NZ. Would be lying if I didn't say I wasn't a bit apprehensive about it all - especially since my dh will only be with me for 4 days and then I have 6 days on my own (we don't want to leave our 4 year old with his grandparents for too long) - but fingers crossed that I will be able to add another addition to 'Team SA'!!

Probably won't be able to msg for a few days but will definitely update when I can. Thanks for all your support ladies - and huge congrats again Ianed!

xxx

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Jed02 For This Useful Post:

laned  (09-09-2012)

helenmac is offline After 3 yrs of tcc I've got a BFP!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Jed - Wishing you all the best in the world!!! So exciting that your time has come and that you will be the next success story in the Team SA!! Looking forward to your updates and sending good vibes for plenty of high, fantastic quality embryo numbers. Good luck! xx