Closed Thread
Page 23 of 107 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Mod-biscotti is offline Administrator Administrator
    Winner 2012 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahndi View Post
    PS does anyone else feel a bit uncomfortable that the moderators allow commercial agencies join this thread? Kind of dampens open communication about agencies in SA if one of them keeps plugging their wares on this site to us? Maybe its just me that finds it a bit weird.
    Hi
    Just a quick note.

The moderators do not allow agencies to self promote on the forum. Please use the report button if it occurs to alert us that something needs to be looked at, rather than discuss on the forum.

JodiW- thank you for your report, it has been addressed by a Moderator

Cheers,
    Biscotti
    Last edited by Mod-biscotti; 08-08-2012 at 10:37. Reason: Editing agency name

Mod-pegasus is offline ADMINISTRATOR
    and all that the Lorax left here in this mess was a small pile of rocks with the one word...UNLESS
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    If you believe that a post is not legitimate (eg. spam) then report the item.

When reporting an item, you do not get a confirmation, however, be assured that it generates a thread for the moderators to deal with.

All posts in this part of the forum are visible to any viewer regardless of whether you are logged in or not, so if you are uncomfortable with outside visitors seeing what you have written, please consider if you want it on the world wide web.

If you wish to discuss more private information, remember there are social groups and other sections etc.
    This is a reminder from the rules:
    Please remember that everything that you post on the hub is available to anyone with a computer and will appear in internet searches. If you aren't OK with your ex-husband, mother in law or sister reading what you write, then you need to think about why you are posting it and whether they will be able to identify you.Please be careful if you choose to post contact information such as email addresses, physical addresses, full names and phone numbers. You may choose to only PM such information.

Mod-pegasus is offline ADMINISTRATOR
    and all that the Lorax left here in this mess was a small pile of rocks with the one word...UNLESS
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    And there we have it - not only one moderator joins the conversation, but two.

Goodluck with your journeys ladies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you Biscotti and Pegasus

5. The Following User Says Thank You to JodiW For This Useful Post:

Mod-biscotti  (04-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey Girls

Just wondering whether any of you bothered with acupuncture whilst in Sth Africa. I have been having frequent acupuncture for 2.5 years for fertility (not that it's worked to date) and I am at odds whether to bother.

I would particularly love to hear for the girls who were successful.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default acupuncture

In Cape Town I saw Sarah Hewland. I am 8 weeks with twins today. She is lovely and skilful and close to the clinc. Highly rec. I had acu before and after transfer.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to wilson joy For This Useful Post:

laned  (08-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi girls, just a wee update from me. we got six blastocysts, 2 were transfered and 4 have been frozen! what a difference healthy eggs make. the transfer was 2 days agoand i feel exactly the same. for those who got a bfp did you 'feel' pregnant? i am worried that i don't feel any different

Thanks
    Reviews

Default did I feel different after transfer??

Hi Summershine, well done on your fab cycle! 4 frozen and 2 snuggled in, yay! Firm boobs, not sore, and needing to pee constantly on the plane home. Good Luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerShine View Post
    hi girls, just a wee update from me. we got six blastocysts, 2 were transfered and 4 have been frozen! what a difference healthy eggs make. the transfer was 2 days agoand i feel exactly the same. for those who got a bfp did you 'feel' pregnant? i am worried that i don't feel any different
    Hi SummerShine,

Great result on your cycle. I didn't feel pregnant at all, maybe more tired than usual and sore breasts but still needed to be cautious about the food I ate especially since we were overseas and couldn't do home cooking.
    All the best to you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone!

Summershine - Wow six blasts - that's a great result! You're right - it is amazing what good eggs can do - we were lucky if we even had one blast on day 5 in all our IVF cycles! How are you feeling now? Not long till your blood test I'm sure? The wait is horrendous though isn't it! Big for you though!

Ianed - How are you? I've lost track of when you were flying over - it either must be soon or you have left already? How exciting and nerve wracking at the same time!!

WJ - 20 Aug will be here before you know it - but I know how time has this habit of slowing down when you are counting down the days! Big for the 20th!

Sahndi - hoping your scan went well! Was it baby2mom that you went with in SA? We have gone with Nurture and so far so good....

Jodi W - thanks for contacting the moderators.

Not much news my end - just counting down till we fly out on the 8th Sept. Just wondering if anyone did any sight seeing tours whilst in Cape Town and if so, if you would recommend any?