Closed Thread
Page 18 of 107 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello to you all,
    I am home! After a somewhat odd sleep, I headed down to the shops for a First Response tester. To my complete surprise, I tested very positive, with 2 even pink lines! 7 days post 5 day transfer, but I have been disappointed before, so must not get ahead of myself...but I am very excited (and a little shocked!) thus far!! I have SERIOUS jetlag, in combination with feeling a bit pregnant (I know, its the drugs!) Anyway, I hope this little lentil or 2 sticks around!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo WJ!!! Fantastic news! How exciting!! Could be two in there if the result is so strong already! So happy for you - and it gives the rest of us hope too! Hoping this little one (or two) stay put and snuggle in!

helenmac is offline After 3 yrs of tcc I've got a BFP!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    WILSON!!! - How exciting!!! You must be so proud of yourself going to such extremes chasing your dreams and it's certainly paid off!! Look forward to hearing your levels at the BT wishing you all the very best.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations prayer mom and WJ awesome news.

Thanks
    Reviews
    WilsonJ - What fabulous news. I am so very pleased for you . May you have a wonderful and happy pregnancy. How very exciting.

Jed - yes it is next month, on the 19th. Yes I felt really on edge about leaving everything til the last minute, but thankfully it seems to have worked out.

AFM - nothing to report other than the clinic want DH to take antibiotics starting 5 days before our departure. Has anyone else had this experience?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default results tomorrow...

Hi All,
    Well my Dr's appointment to get my results is tomorrow. 4 positive wee sticks in a row is a very good sign I hope. Feeling tired, and a bit bloated, but generally pretty well. My appetite is massive, so I am eating small meals regularly...I have a medium, athletic bod, and I intend to keep it that way, so no outrageous binge eating here!
    Thank you all so much for your kind wishes, I hope the news is good after I see the doc but I feel I am not out of the woods yet, so we just have to wait and see.
    I am a teacher and I have been on leave for the first half of the year, so going back to work in one week is going to be tough if Im up the duff! Its not the sort of job where you can just duck off to the loo and let the kids fend for themselves!! though there are definately times when I feel like running away screaming!!! oh well, just have to get through it, I guess.
    Anyway, will post whether good or bad tomorrow. WJ

helenmac is offline After 3 yrs of tcc I've got a BFP!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    WJ - All the very best for your BT today and we all know that it's going to be good news!!! Can't wait to hear the high hcg levels. So exciting!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wilson J - hanging out for your news today. Have everything crossed for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    All sounding really positive WJ! Hope you get a lovely big hcg number tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,
    Well I am indeed pregnant! First beta (9 days post 5 day transfer) was 586.
    Today (11 days post) 1854!! Im in shock, I hope there's 2 in there, but I'd be elated with one too! Ugh...its realy happening, and now to keep doubling...WOW!
    Thanks again everyone for your support, will report in when I know more xxWJ