Page 12 of 107 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    mostly in Perth but sometimes away with the fairies
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerShine View Post
    Theresa68,
    Firstly congratulations on your pregnancy, that's fantastic

I also wanted to thank you so much for taking to the time to reply to my question. The information you have given has really helped and me and DH have decided to go the SA donation route - 15k is nothing considering how much we have spent on IVF already . It's so good to read someone else's experience and realise that it is doable and not as scary as I was imagining.

Do you mind if I pm you to ask what clinic helped manage you in Perth?

Thanks so much and once again congrats!!!!
    Great to her - feel free to PM me with any questions and yes for the clinic I used.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Theresa I have pm'd you but not sure if it sent properly?

helenmac is offline After 3 yrs of tcc I've got a BFP!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Theresa - WOW what you have explained about the donor you selected is pretty much the same as what's happened with me. A few months back I had a brief look at donors from 3 agencies and there was one photo I was drawn too. Now that I've been searching all week, I keep going back to that original one & nothing is coming close to it. So we'll probably go with her. DH & I are going to have one last search over the weekend & then make a final decision. She is from Cape Town too, so no travelling costs!

By the way the 6th of July is my birthday!!! It's such a special date!

mostly in Perth but sometimes away with the fairies
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry ladies I have been missing in action. My membranes ruptured on the 14th March and I gave birth to my beautiful baby girl on the 19th March at 22 weeks, 5 days gestation. We have called her Stella Arielle. She is a week old today. She is in the ICU Neo Natal unit and will be for a long long time. Sorry for the short message but I am still unwell with an infection and just wanted to say I will get back on here and update when I feel a bit better. Please say a prayer for our beautiful baby - she is fighting the biggest fight for her life.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my goodness Therese I'm shocked to read your news. Firstly congratulations on the arrival of your little girl. I love the name it's beautiful. I pray that she keeps strong and she can fight this enormous battle to come through vibrant and healthy. Sending positive vibes and loads of best wishes. I hope you feel better too. Wishing you the very best possible outcome and thinking of you during this anxious time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Theresa so sorry to hear you are going through this. It's not fair but it sounds like your little one is a fighter too. NICU is the best place for her, it's amazing what they can do these days. Keep us update with her progress and focus on getting yourself better. It is a long daunting road ahead but as long as your little one fights you will find the strength. My thoughts are with you and I'm sending you both healing vibes xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Best wishes for your recovery and for the health of your baby girl. Big hugs to you all. It must be really tough for you right now. I hope she gets big and strong so she can come home ASAP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Theresa I should have mentioned about pumping. I bought myself a
    Madela swing before I left hospital whilst it's very good we spend much more time expressing than mums with full term bubs and at 4am you want the job done quickly as you know. I bought a unimom double pump off eBay, don't bother its crap and have ended up hiring a madela symphony and am kicking myself that I didn't buy it straight out. Hope you and Stella are getting better and fighting through. xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've just logged in to see how Theresa and Stella are doing. Anyone heard?

Peanut or Matthew is doing really well for such a little boy whohas been through a lot he is extremely placid he has this week had most of his monitoring leads taken off had his caffeine, which stimulated the heart to keep it pumping, has been stopped. All that is left for him to do is grow and learn to suck feed properly he is prettygood on the bottle but not good on the boob as he is still too small once he is strong enough to take suck feeds for every feed he will come home they think he will be ready in2 weeks which is when he was booked to be delivered. Hope your all well and your cycles are successful. Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jodie - That is so wonderful to hear that Mathew is thriving along well and that you will be taking him home in a couple of weeks!! I'm so happy for you.

Theresa - Im thinking of you and hoping that everything is coming along smoothly with little Stella. I'm sure she is a fighter and that she will grow stronger & stronger every day.

AFM: My donor has her screening tests in a couple of days and then a week later we will FINALLY have our treatment plan. I can't wait!! So looking forward to knowing the dates and then I can book the flights/accomodation and start the meds for the cycle. So excited!!