Closed Thread
Page 103 of 107 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1061
    helenmac is offline After 3 yrs of tcc I've got a BFP!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies,

Jenilee - Sounds fab those AMH levels. I have a little tip for the clexane. Use the medicated swab but wait until it dry's first. Also while injecting hold the bottom end (near the needle) and don't allow it to push into your tummy or you will get a bruise and just take your time administering it. This way I find it doesn't hurt at all!!

Crystal - Thank you yes my scan went well my lining is at 9.1mm so I'm happy with that! I also have insomnia on the prednisolone and I'm now on 25mg. On transfer day it increases to 30mg.

Donna - Thanks for the good luck wishes. I didn't have any immunisations but I had the flu shot. I always seem to pick up a nasty cold on the plane. In terms of taking immune meds in my opinion it doesn't hurt to give it a shot considering you haven't tried it before it could possibly be helpful with implantation as prednisolone removes inflamation. Also clexane is good to take on the plane to prevent the risks of DVT.

AFM: I had my lining scan which is 9.1mm so all is going well. Every day everything is getting ticked off so my 'to do' list is much shorter. I'm giving my DS a recordable story book and a little gift to open each day while I'm away. OMG I can't believe I leave for Cape Town in 4 days!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    2W - So pleased to read the news. Have everything crossed for the upcoming Beta.

Makabe - and loads of baby dust for your soon to be passengers. Look forward to the updates.

Helenmac - sounds like all is progressing wonderfully.

To all other ladies, sounds like things are well and truly booming, with fantastic AMH results (really promising).

As for the Yasmin pill, I think that was the one I took if it is also known as Yaz. It wasn't on the PBS, so I know it cost me a lot more. Thankfully I didn't encounter a problem. Have a chat with the FS before changing, the last thing you want to do is to get mid cycle shedding or for it to muck up your cycle.

Thanks to all who have had myself and the Springbok in their thoughts. It feels as though bubba is still sideways. I have an appointment on Wednesday and will know for sure if we are going to meet this little person in just over a week. I am now officially on Maternity leave, one of the most surreal feelings I have ever had. I truly never ever thought I would get to do this.

Much love to all xxx

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (14-04-2013),Cartia  (13-04-2013),Twowhites  (13-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone. I am googling intralipid infusions to find out more about it and found this article interesting
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/he...treatment.html
    The stats it gives for a study that was done are impressive, it mentions women with immune system problems associated with infertility "have highly elevated blood levels of cells called TH1 cytokines. These cells are responsible for triggering rheumatoid arthritis and the bowel condition, Crohn’s disease" "It is thought Intralipid interferes with signals in the immune system to stop the body producing TH1 cells and restore the proper balance" "unsuitable for women with egg or soya allergy."

Thanks
    Reviews
    Makeba - Good luck for ET.

Helenmac - Lovely and thick, 9.1mm...I can only dream of that thickness! Gosh, it is coming up so quickly....I wish you all the luck , your patience to get to this stage has been immense.

BB4Me - How are your plans coming along? I was also doing some research into Intrilipids last night...very interesting.

AFM
    AF has arrived, so I can do my Day 3 FSH bt on Monday....the last of the updated bts requested by CFC. My GP also wants my Prolactin retested as it was slightly elevated last month. Other than that, Im just waiting for donor to have screening at the end of April...she is currently donating.

...hope everyone is have a lovely weekend.
    Last edited by Sunny15; 13-04-2013 at 16:31.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, hope your all having a great weekend

Twowhites, congrats to you an 80 at 8dp5dt is amazing

7. The Following User Says Thank You to crystal4431 For This Useful Post:

Twowhites  (13-04-2013)

helenmac is offline After 3 yrs of tcc I've got a BFP!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Twowhites - Sorry, I must of missed your post yesterday somehow!! SO EXCITED that you have a positive so early and looking forward to hearing how well the hcg is rising.

Cartia - Thanks for your well wishes. Yes I feel that everything is going really smoothly and I'm much more relaxed this time around. Hopefully a good sign.

Makeba - Sounds like you are having a FAB time in CT. All the best for your transfer, looking forward to hearing your positive news. Your turn next!!!!

Laned - WOW maternity leave!!! How exciting!!! I remember that feeling very well. Can't believe that you are going to meet bubs soon. Happy days!!! Thinking of you and it'll be the best day of your life meeting your little one.

BB4ME - Yes very interesting read. Intripilids and IVIg infusions are doing wonderful things in the reproductive immune world. It's still experimental at the moment and not all FS's are on board with it yet. Although in the UK & USA it's much more common and it's not just co-incidence that that numerous women have had failed cycle after cycle and then throw in the infusions and BAM their first ever BFP or a viable pregnancy. Expensive treatment but can you put a price on it? NO and worth a short if all else has failed, I think!!

Sunny - Thank you so much for your support. Yes it's been a long road and it's almost over!! I can't wait to be off the path of infertility and hopefully as a bonus it ends in a pregnancy!! If not well, I'm so looking forward to my life not being on hold anymore and we have lots of exciting plans ahead to look forward too, just being a family of 3. All the very best for your donor's screening and it won't be long now and you'll be well on your way to a BFP!!

Hi to all the other ladies

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to helenmac For This Useful Post:

laned  (23-04-2013),Twowhites  (14-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Helen....Truly hope this works for you. It must be your turn for things to go right. It is a tough road but if you get that pregnancy it will be well worth it. Sending you good wishes...
    Donna x

11. The Following User Says Thank You to DJSHEARS For This Useful Post:

helenmac  (16-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Monday Ladies!!

My donor has her appointment on Wednesday at the clinic for her screening, just wondering if I will be told anything or will I hear from them again when I get my treatment schedule?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies.

A quick update that we have officially graduated to BFP with a lovely HCG increase today from 82 (8dp5dt) to 295 (11dp5dt) so we're thrilled! Any thoughts on singles or multiples with these kind of numbers...? Theres always something next to Dr Google isnt there!?

DONOR SEARCHING
    Jennilee

DONOR SELECTED

DONOR CONTRACT (signed by both parties)
    Sunny15 (Cape Town June/July) EDSA & Dr Wiswedel
    January (Cape Town early July) Dr Wiswedel
    DJShears (Cape Town/July) EDSA & Dr Wiswedel
    Abundance (Cape Town / mid June) Dr Wiswedel

TREATMENT CYCLE
    Helenmac (Cape Town FET 19th April)
    Makeba (Cape Town 5th April)

2WW - WAITING FOR BFP
    Makeba

BFP
    TwoWhites
    SummerShine
    Laned
    Missleo (twins)
    Nicole72 (twins)
    SVD (twins)

GRADUATES
    JodiW
    Chascabear
    Theresa68
    WilsonJoy (twin boys)
    Jed (twins - boy and girl)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Twowhites that's fantastic news - congratulations . That has has made my day! You must be pinching yourself.

As for HCG levels I was 904 at 12dp5dt and then 2140 at 14dp5dt. I found a HCG doubling calculator on the net (amazing the things you find haha) and I was doubling every 38 hours to get those numbers. I think I read somewhere anything over 200 is a possibility for twins so there could be a chance.
    Last edited by Missleo; 15-04-2013 at 16:10.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Missleo For This Useful Post:

laned  (23-04-2013),Twowhites  (18-04-2013)