Closed Thread
Page 102 of 107 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1061
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies

I have been on predsinolone, baby asprin and clexane for the last 3 transfers. I am also taking it probably to 14 weeks. My FS recommended it as I may have implantation failures so he started me on it.

All the best to people about to head off to SA. Jennilee - that AHM sounds fantastic.

Laned - you must be very very close now.

AFM we had our nerveracking scan this morning at 7+4 and we have a strong heartbeat. We were so so thrilled as we have never got to this stage previously.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to midnite01 For This Useful Post:

laned  (23-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Donna,
    I didn't get any immunisations. Hep B etc I already had. Depends if you are visiting any malaria areas ie Kruger I think?
    Not sure about extra medicines its a case by case, I think I would avoid any extra if there is no indications for it. Have you asked you FS about it or CTF Dr?

have a good weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Midnite....That is so awesome. Biggest congrats!!! Hoping that your precious little one continues to grow and do well. What a day for you....that is so super!

Pixel...Thanks for that info. How are you doing?

Donna

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone. Just a quick and newsy update after an incredibly long week.

We have a positive beta of 80 and its only really 8.5dp5dt! So excited...

I did a HPT yesterday and it was negative so a word of warning to everyone those things are EVIL. It had me in a complete spin and I'd written it off as yet another fail.

Fingers crossed for our 2nd beta on Monday...

i hope everyone else is doing well.

TW

PS I'm using Crinone not PIO, Metformin, Prednisolone, Clexane, Baby Asprin and will keep on it all till 12 weeks (hopefully!)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Twowhites For This Useful Post:

Pixel  (12-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Just want to wish everybody in here the best of luck, you deserve to get your BFP going through what you do. Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    hope you are all well and happy. I'm really enjoying this rain we are having in Perth!

Helen - Best wishes for a successful transfer, I think it's all going to be great for you.
    Pixel - I'm glad you are feeling better, the odds with DE get better each time.
    Midnight - that's wonderful news, enjoy
    Donna - I'm going to take the prednisolone and aspirin as per my last IVF treatment cycle. If there's no harm then why not try it. Also you mentioned in one of your posts about a cyst you had, I've also had a cyst that comes and goes. Did the doctor say anything about it with a donor cycle?
    Jennilee - I've sent you a msg.

Just want to mention that I have been taking the Yasmin pill and in the Marie Claire magazine there was an article about how bad this particular brand of pill is. I've only got another 10 days on it but I'm going to swap for another type. Make sure you ladies don't take this brand!

Cartia x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey,
    forgot to say congratulations to Twowhites, that's great news
    Hi again to everyone else

Cartia x

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cartia For This Useful Post:

Twowhites  (13-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Twowhites....fantastic news...so happy for you...totally wonderful.

Donna x

12. The Following User Says Thank You to DJSHEARS For This Useful Post:

Twowhites  (13-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Twowhites - Congratulations, fantastic news
    Cartia - Interesting about the Yasmin pill...I will check out the article.
    Crystal - Not long now for donor screening.
    Midnite - How wonderful...must be amazing to see and a relief too.
    Pixel - How are you?
    Jennilee - Sounds like your donor has a perfect AMH level.
    Libelle - I will also give no swabs a go when on clexane again....I wonder how it works!! The clexane bruising was certainly wicked.
    Helenmac - How did your scan go... for a thick lining? I was completely wired when I was on prednisolone...last FET FS had me on 20mg a day...the day I started is the day I said the prednisolone monster moved in! Eat, Eat, Eat..I was starving AND wired!!!
    Laned - Has bub managed to turn....any news on a date?
    Makeba - Any SA news/updates?
    DJ - Im planning on taking clexane/prednisolone/aspirin due to my elevated ANA levels. Vaccinations: Probably best to speak to your doc..I went to mine but he said I didnt need any due to all the ones I had a couple of years ago (Hep, Typhoid, polio vaccine etc) ...he even checked to see if I still had rabies antibodies. He said that its not a developing country, so there shouldnt be any problems. He said that if we were travelling through Kruger for any longer than 4 or 5 days, then he would suggest something for malaria, but for that amount of days, he said wear light coloured clothing and have good repellant and dont hang around outside at dawn and dusk. Okie dokie doc...job done!!!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny15 For This Useful Post:

Cartia  (12-04-2013),laned  (23-04-2013),Twowhites  (13-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

wow so much action on the thread.

update from Cape Town... All is well. We are heading back to CFC for a 5 day transfer. Early night tonight as I'm sure i wont be able to sleep. I am now worried about the next two weeks...
    We have a had a fab time here, spent two days in hermanus. DH did the cage shark dive and loved it.. I had a gorgeous massage/ treatment. I think we have out on a stack of weight from all the good food and wine.

Twowhites great news!

I will send through some tips on our experience here when I'm home... Will need plenty of distractions.

enjoy the weekend.

cheers
    makeba

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Makeba For This Useful Post:

laned  (23-04-2013),Twowhites  (13-04-2013)