+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and it's also made me sadly interested in iPhone games I previously wouldn't have given the time of day to - when I was first on strict bed rest I downloaded Tetris but it kept increasing my heart rate when I got up the levels so I downloaded 'Hay Day' - a slightly addictive, fairly soothing farm games with plenty of levels to keep you hooked. 4 months on I'm still madly farming. I swear I'm deleting it the day I give birth lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ladies, I'll come back and chat better later but just a quick one to say I'm going for a scan today to see what's with all the blood as I had another gush yesterday morning as I was waving hubby/dd off for work/ childcare. Please keep your fingers crossed for me that there's still a little heartbeat beating away!!! And that the growth is still spot on. Eeek....sooooo freak'n nervous

One positive = I get to leave my bed & house for a couple of hours! I wonder if it'd look weird if I stuck my head out of my car window like a dog on the highway?....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @Ladydee, I will be thinking of you. I have had many gushes of bold including back at 8 weeks and bub didn't seem to care less - I so hope your little one is equally unbothered and just determined to turn all your hair grey. Let us know

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladydee View Post
    Ladies, I'll come back and chat better later but just a quick one to say I'm going for a scan today to see what's with all the blood as I had another gush yesterday morning as I was waving hubby/dd off for work/ childcare. Please keep your fingers crossed for me that there's still a little heartbeat beating away!!! And that the growth is still spot on. Eeek....sooooo freak'n nervous

One positive = I get to leave my bed & house for a couple of hours! I wonder if it'd look weird if I stuck my head out of my car window like a dog on the highway?....
    Goodluck @Ladydee - I'll be thinking of you today. Enjoy the fresh air xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Today is a great day!!!!
    Good heartbeat and perfect growth. My Ob could see some large blood vessels or something or other but he said it doesn't look like it's in a dangerous spot. Still couldn't see too clearly where the blood was though....

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1420507210.095289.jpg

I'm celebrating by being extra naughty and having lunch at a local cafe with my mom as I had to make a chemist stop .....sitting outside!!!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

MrsKLM  (06-01-2015),mummymaybe  (06-01-2015),scratchycat  (06-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ladydee that's wonderful news! I'm so happy that all is well with bub.

Enjoy your lunch outside in the sunshine and fresh air - then it's straight back home to rest and continue baking ok?! 😉

I'm at home today waiting for my work laptop to be delivered and reading a book. I'm starting to get a bit bored - I wonder from room to room, looking for what I have no idea! I'm looking forward to getting out of the house tomorrow though, even if it is to do the GTT!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bugger bugger bugger, I hadn't had any bleeding for two days straight and I let my boss know yesterday that I would *try* going to work on Monday thinking that I'd just continue taking it easy over the weekend until then. Well, one look at my kitchen last night and I thought I'd test the waters and I cooked dinner and loaded the dishwasher.....well my lower back has been aching something terrible since then and I've been moderately bleeding (liner is not enough) ever since Im also getting a burn-y sort of pain in my lower belly next to my left hip bone. I'm not too sure what, if anything to do? @scratchycat, what would you do Hun? Just get back to bed and stay there or, should I be seeing /calling someone ?...... on a Saturday?? So stupid!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bugger bugger bugger, I hadn't had any bleeding for two days straight and I let my boss know yesterday that I would *try* going to work on Monday thinking that I'd just continue taking it easy over the weekend until then. Well, one look at my kitchen last night and I thought I'd test the waters and I cooked dinner and loaded the dishwasher.....well my lower back has been aching something terrible since then and I've been moderately bleeding (liner is not enough) ever since Im also getting a burn-y sort of pain in my lower belly next to my left hip bone. I'm not too sure what, if anything to do? @scratchycat, what would you do Hun? Just get back to bed and stay there or, should I be seeing /calling someone ?...... on a Saturday?? So stupid!!!!
    @Ladydee - I've just done something similar... Vacuumed the house this morning and then had my hubby and dad come around to install new cupboards in the laundry. Now I'm sitting here with cramps, sore lower back, nausea and contractions. I'm also having anxiety as the last time I felt this way I ended up in hospital.

Just when I thought it was safe to start going about things normally, this happens... I don't think I'm going to be able to go back to work.

I'm reluctant to call the hospital as I don't have any bleeding or discharge and the pain is manageable, not like last time where i couldn't sit, lie down or stand. *sigh* this is all getting a bit too much. 😔

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsKLM View Post
    @Ladydee - I've just done something similar... Vacuumed the house this morning and then had my hubby and dad come around to install new cupboards in the laundry. Now I'm sitting here with cramps, sore lower back, nausea and contractions. I'm also having anxiety as the last time I felt this way I ended up in hospital.

Just when I thought it was safe to start going about things normally, this happens... I don't think I'm going to be able to go back to work.

I'm reluctant to call the hospital as I don't have any bleeding or discharge and the pain is manageable, not like last time where i couldn't sit, lie down or stand. *sigh* this is all getting a bit too much. 😔
    Oh no It all totally sucks doesn't it?!!! Like really! Exactly the same... just when I felt I could slowly start getting back to normal but nope! I'm back on bed rest now for the next few weeks!!! No work for me. My bleeding is pretty much continual now And no guaranteed baby at the end

How are you feeling now Hun ? Has it eased up at all? I think there's something they can give you to try and stop contractions if they ramp up to the real deal isn't there? You take care Hun and get yourself into hospy if you need to. Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no It all totally sucks doesn't it?!!! Like really! Exactly the same... just when I felt I could slowly start getting back to normal but nope! I'm back on bed rest now for the next few weeks!!! No work for me. My bleeding is pretty much continual now And no guaranteed baby at the end

How are you feeling now Hun ? Has it eased up at all? I think there's something they can give you to try and stop contractions if they ramp up to the real deal isn't there? You take care Hun and get yourself into hospy if you need to. Xxx
    @Ladydee feeling better today. Got my hospital bag all packed and ready. I'm still having a lot of uncomfortable back pain and today I have some indigestion / heartburn / reflux. Still getting BH throughout the day but nothing to be too worried about.

How are you feeling Hun? Has the bleeding calmed down?

I've got an OB appointment on Tuesday and I just want to see bub.