Closed Thread
Page 99 of 128 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Wow Grace. What amazing news! I have another friend who is pg with twins from ivf second time around. It will certainly be hard work in the beginning, but so worth it in the long run. Great to have you join us xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spot - that's fantastic news. I'm so so so happy for you.

Grace - congratulations on your twin pregnancy! Very exciting. I have a friend who just gave birth to twin girls 2 days ago. She also has a boy who is 2 years old. She is thrilled and while it will be challenging in the beginning, it is sooooo worth it! Looming forward to getting to know you

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spot - so excited for you.

Grace - welome aboard and congratulations, that's fantastic news.

Well looks like I'm going to be a great aunt for the 4th time, my family can breed like rabbits, a pity I don't, but all the same I am happy for them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Kismet!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Wonderful news Grace - so happy for you. TBH babies are hard whether there's 2, 3 or 4 of them in your family - you'll be fine and it will be so wonderful in the long run.

Congratulations Kismet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Spot - CONGRATULATIONS...that is the most amazing wonderful news....so so soooooooooooooooooooooo happy for you and DH......we are all looking forward to sharing your journey with you and your little one xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Grace - Congratulations to you to.....very exciting news.........all these bubbas on our little thread....way to go over 35 ers

AFM - I'm totally exhausted.....had 5 kids here all day yesterday (looked after 3 of my friends as her hubby left her and is an ahole) she works..........god it was hard work, the boys and I are totally shagged today.......they had a great time though, swam all day, not really complaining as they are good kids.

Hope you are all well.......

Thanks
    Reviews
    amum: im so getting a pool in a few years too.............5 kids omg....i get completely wasted looking after just one....

kismet: u never know....that family fertility may just still get u over the line

congrats to grace, wow twins ..this thread is pretty fertile for a bunch of old chooks

alittle: a little for u.

nessie: did u decide to definately cycle yet this round?

afm: tired today.....but very pleased my half priced toddler sized merino bag arrived today...got a seconds but it looks fine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB - how did you swing that?

Sonja - saw you on better homes again tonight, they had a re-run of the ep you and the girls were on.

Q? - what age has bubs stopped having bottles? I've only just cut Evie's day bottle out, still find sometimes she wants it but won't have milk in a sippy cup. Got her weighed today (she's a petite 9.5kgs at almost 18mths) and was told I could cut all her bottle feeds out (she still has one before bed) and just give her a drink at meal times from a cup even if only water as she only needs about 300mls dairy now. I think she will scream blue murder if I cut out the bedtime one just yet, she almost hyperventilates when she sees me getting it ready.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kismet we've cut Rubys bottle out but she still has milk in a cup when she gets up and before bed. There is no way we could cut it out. She screams for it every night! She has water at meal times so I don't see a problem with it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    kismet; i got an email notification from merino kids and they had some seconds stock...i had been thinking i will need a toddler sized bad for h for this winter and just a few days later i got that emial it was perfect timing.....as for the bottle, H still has a 150ml bottle for his daytime nap and a 250ml bedtime bottle...last time i checked (like about 4 months ago he wouldnt have the milk from a cup either)....there is NO WAY im cutting out that nighttime bottle, he loves it as well and does the same as evie, ...ive been thinking of trying to cut the daytime bottle out soon tho.....