Closed Thread
Page 98 of 128 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Alittle - hope the 2 lines are getting nice and dark

BK/Moon - Evie was a nightwaker sometime during the beginning, I think usually between 11pm & 2am than it changed to 2-4am then she was right. Can't remember how long it took though, those days were a blur.

Nessie - yep know the feeliing , I hope we are utd together, wouldn't that be great, we were preggers virtually the same time last time.

Sonja - omg, can't imagine virtually a whole house hold sick, hope all is well again very quickly.

JFB - one of the things about my mum lately is she has forgotten to feed Evie and wonders why she is cranky, oh and the air con thing $hits me too although mum really needs it now, it helps her breath easier as the heat is harsh for her. Mum has been really loopy this past week or so, very worried about it, she won't acknowledge she has to slow down and use her oxygen, I think the lack of oxygen is making her forgetful and doing all these crazy things, for instance she got what she needed on her shopping list 3 times in the same day. I told her today she needs to face reality & stay home alot more on her oxygen. I had to go to a funeral today and my parents minded Evie but I could only stay for the service and rush back bcs it's just getting too hard for them.

Well thinking about all the drugs and pills regime I was on before. Better get myself some I suppose...coq10, fish oil can't remember now what else. What is vit d for? think I need that anyways bcs I don't get alot of sun. I think I will go to my gp for some dhea rather than waiting until I see my fs, time is of the essense!

Evie has just slept 2 1/2 hours better go check on her.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh poor sonja - get well everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    kismet: the vit D is something to do with implantation i think????, really good for ppl with pcos too i read.

nessie: gee u have all the drugs ready to go....oh but gross ewwww to the cd1 scan....god the $hit we have to do....

sonja: hope u are all feeling better soon, what a nightmare and yes DH's

SpotTheOcelot is offline 'Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.'
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hello there gorgeous girls... just popping in to let you know our 6 week scan today showed a very healthy looking bub coming in at 6 weeks 4 days (I am 6 weeks 2 days).

Dr Hale is thilled to pieces, heartbeat around 135 - 140 and all looking great. He said i don't need an 8 week scan basd on how good things look.

So came home and called my Obs!

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yayyyyyy Spot! That is great news. You must be so relieved! Sounds like finally this is the one. Can't wait to share the journey with you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Spot I am so, so happy for you and DH. 2012 is already shaping up to be a fantastic year!

Thanks
    Reviews
    again massive to spot............just thrilled to bits..hope u and dh are having a celebration dinner

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohhhhh Spot I'm sooo happy for you
    Like Kel I can't wait to share this wonderful journey with you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spot, so excited for you that's just wonderful news!!

Sonja, hope you are all on the mend and the sickness passes quickly.

Nessie, sounds like all that fun has done you the world of good.... Maybe relish being IVF free just a little longer....

Kismet, that's sad about your mum... it really sucks getting old. I hope she does slow down a little bit more.

AFM, 2nd POAS at 13dpo and the line is definately darker....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spot - congratulations - that is such brilliant news!!!!! Very, very excited for you.

Big *wave* hello to all the lovely ladies on this thread - I've been lurking for ages & getting heaps of great advice from you as your Bubs grow up & especially from those of you who have ventured back to cycle again.

AFM I am now 11 weeks pregnant with twins after our first cycle back - both of us are pretty stunned as we never expected it to work straight away & I wanted to start now as I'd just turned 40 & wanted to increase our chances - well apparently we did that! Slightly daunted at the prospect of these Bubs arriving when Miss S will only be about 16 months old but it's also the only way we will ever have 3 kids. Am starting to drop my pred dose today -yay!- and have 12 week scan booked in 10 days time.

Looking forward to sharing more of this journey with you all.

x Grace