Closed Thread
Page 97 of 128 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hi gorgeous girls!!

Soooo much to catchup on in here

JFB Ash LOVES his suitcase, he wheels it all over the house now we are home. He was so funny at the airport, he had to push/pull it on his own, it was a very slow trip to the gates.
    I hope H hasn't suffered heatstroke, I know it can really affect Ash.

Sonja I had to laugh at the strangling with the umbilical chord, too funny

Alittle super exciting, keep us updated

Tired I hope Amelia is getting stronger.

Kismet very exciting news, hopefully we can be UTD together. Don't worry about Evie, she can come & stay with us.

Amum sounds like Kade is a little terror like Ash. I can't believe what a big boy Ash is now, I do love it though!

Kel & MG sounds like you both need a good sleep.

Swede Happy 40th.

AFM I'm meant to start cycling in 2weeks.......but I'm not sure I'm ready, it's been so nice not having to think about IVF IYKWIM.
    I think I've had way too much fun in the last month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Nessie sounds to me like the perfect time to do ivf. Good luck darl I have everything crossed for you and a really good feeling about this cycle

Kel I hope little man isn't keeping you up tonight, but let's face it that's probably the reality. Nightitmes in the first few months (for me anyway) are like combat or war, and are just to be survived rather than enjoyed.

Well my little boy is quite sick, and now so am I and so is Scarlett. And DH is late tonight and we're facing another week of him being overseas soon. I had to get Marc to sleep sitting on Scarlett's bed tonight as she feels so miserable she wanted company and so did Marc and there's only one of me. Thankfully Lucy's a dedicated tv addict

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh Sonja. I hope your little ones, and you, recover quickly

Yep, Henry is up! We have just had to accept that someone has to be up with him from about 12-5! DH and I are doing shifts with him so we can both try and get some sleep!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybe you're right Sonja. I hope you feel better today, I have had a horrible head cold this past week, luckily Ash missed this one.

Kel how is Ruby coping with Henry in the house?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessie, Ruby has been fantastic. Better than I could have hoped. I'm lucky that there are plenty of people here for her to go to. She's just accepted the fact that I'm holding Henry most of the time. She actually gets upset if someone else is holding him? And when he's asleep during the day I make sure we have one on one time. I think she's so young she has just adjusted.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi

good luck nessie, i think being naughty and having a break would have done u the world of good and ready for that BFP...what is your drug regime? are u taking vit D?, i added that last cycle to mine....lets get those eggs at 18mm hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BK: OMG i dont recall H being awake from 12-5am .,.is your DH on leave??? sounds like ruby is being excellent tho which is great.

alittle, did u poas this morn?

sonja: im with u on that one....i couldnt stand many ppl around me in labour...my DH kinda sat in the corner and looked like he thought he should do something but looked worried i was going to abuse him as well..anyone else, DS etc....no thanks. dont think the wiggles and pian go well together...LOL i read something about the chipmunks that even someone who was in it said dont go it awwwwwwwwwwwwwwful...
    Last edited by jfblady72; 12-01-2012 at 08:52.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Kel Scarlett was awake a lot during the night when she was a baby so I remember how hard it is. At least you've got help and company during the day so you can try and get some rest. Sounds like he's got his days and nights mixed up so that should come good pretty quickly. Great to hear Ruby is adapting well. Our biggest problem was with no family around or other distractions it was just me and Scarlett and Marc all day which was hard. And DH went straight back to work as soon as I got out of hospital so he wasn't even around to help.

Well my little boy was very sick last night, projectile vomiting several times. I wound up ringing the after hours GP service which was excellent. Back to the dr's this morning though. Scarlett and I are also still sick so well and truly over this week. DH was out st dinner and had the gall to ask if I needed him to come home. Um, yes, idiot. Sometimes he's so bl@@dy work focussed everything else gets forgotten about.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sonja that sounds awful. Hope you guys get better soon. I think you are right, if it was just me, Ruby and Henry I'm sure things would be very different! But with childcare 2 days a week, my mum and MIL, and Simon is doing shift work so is around a lot too. We also have Jules cos of school holidays, and she is happy to follow/chase him around all day. App it's very normal for newborns to be unsettled at night, it's not that bad really. I think I have much more acceptance on it this time rather than stressing that I'm doing something wrong if you know what I mean? The hardest thing is fitting in some work. But I'm managing a few hours a day, which is the best I can do ATM

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Yes I definitely know what you mean. I distinctly remember with Scarlett we never asked "why?" with her unsettledness but just got on with it, unless it was health related ie when she had reflux.

I'm so used to doing everything on my own I don't really mind, I just hate it when I'm sick as I get short tempered with the girls and it's not fair on them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kel I wondered if 2nd time around the stress would be less. I constantly worried that I was doing something wrong, I'm sure we all did. I still can't believe you little miracle man is here

Sonja what did the Dr say? Hopefully DH gt home nice & quick, seriously they just don't think like us. I had to work today & Ash was having a major meltdown, DH was like ummmm what do I do with him????? I said you will have to work it out as I do, got to go to workpoor DH!

JFB I guess i will be doing another antagonist cycle with low dose Gonal f???? I have to have a scan on cd1 to make sure the cyst has gone, really looking forward to that NOT. Yep taking vit D, royal jelly, co q10, DHEA, melantonin, folate, vit E.....I think that's it I strarted back on chinese herbs yesterday.
    Hopefully it will do some good, still not sure if I will go next cycle???.

Poor Ash was soooo upset this morning, I have never seen him like it. He is asleep now so hopefully he wakes up a lot happier.