Closed Thread
Page 95 of 128 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hi

m4n: i havent actually taken the pram outta the packaging as yet ... i will hopefully this weekend....i got it as cheap as possible from winkalotts with a second seat for just over 700.....seeing as we dont really need much else, probably another cot & mattress but i'll just get that on ebay and dont need for ages yet, i could justify the cost, it just had such good reviews and with 2 kids in it i didnt want something that was half baked just for the sake saving of few hundred $$$)......

MG: im pretty sure H wasnt a big day sleeper...but TBH i cant remember..i do remember like kismet said of rushing a shower cos i knew H would wake anytine after 20minutes..still sounds like a hard day...hope u got some rest in the end.

amum: hello, what have u been up to lately?

kismet: well that sucks about the sperm taking so long....i think your thoughts are just realistic and not pessimistic..i too tried to think "ok there is a good chance it mightnt work given my LOR, who knows how far my fertility has dropped etc".....are u already back on dhea or anything yet?

tired: i hope amelia went ok in the op.

afm: slept ok, DH was on night shift so i had the bed to myself + after the shocker the night b4 i was prob shagged.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just want to thank you all for the support on Amelia DS...She has pulled though the op really well..The Dr have started on 2mls of milk this morning they dont want to rush her just It will be small steps at a time to get her started...She hasnt had any milk for 8 days...It was so good to find out that she can start to hav small feeds now..They are hoping that she cope with them if she goes well with the 2 mls today she will go to 5 mls tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Tired so happy to hear Amelia's doing well. You must be so relieved .

JFB I read a few years back that it's recommended that babies only sleep on mattresses which are either new or if they are second hand they are within the one family. Apparently it's thought that bugs get in mattresses and babies' immune systems sometimes aren't strong enough to fight off those which are not within their own family. Just thought I'd mention this as you said you were thinking of getting a mattress of eBay. Glad to hear you had a better sleep last night.

MG how was Archie last night? Hope you get more sleep from him today.

Well my boy is all out of sorts not sure if teething or what but he's back in bed which is unheard of for him. We've got so much in with school holidays poor kids are exhausted.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tired, wonderful news re Amelia

Sonja, hooe Marc's ok. Maybe school holiday's have exhausted him too and he's sleeping more

JFB, yay for a good night's sleep and a nice big bed all too yourself.

Kismet, can understand all of your stressing, but more often than not, things are never as difficult as you expect when you finally get there and you find a way through. I keep telling myself (maybe foolishly) that the challenging time of having two littlies will be such a small chunk of time compared to all the years to follow as they grow in to little independant adults.

AFM, so close to finding out if this cycle has been a success. Am rather nervous as I had a night of sweats, cramps and slightly higher temperature like I did at 11dpo last time which ended badly. Anyway, not much longer before I hit the evil POAS.

Thanks
    Reviews
    alittle: will u POAS tommorrow then? good luck ..u sound like u have symptoms

sonja: yes i wouldnt get the mattress from ebay (ewwwwwwwwww ) meant to say just the cot......i wasnt very happy with the new mattress we got for H, it was a boori mattress but it seemed very hard and uncomfortable to me so i will look for a better one.

tired: so glad to hear the op went well......u must be very relieved.

afm: on the phone to centrelink ...just CANNOT stand dealing with this aspect of admin stuff....trying to find out about the Child Care Rebate and CCBenefit (still confused about what the difference is??) we werent eligible for one but u still get something back on the fee's u pay a fortnight i thought???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    JFB I hesitated to say anything as I doubted you'd buy a 2nd hand mattress off eBay. I agree eeeeeww!

We don't qualify for any bonuses or maternity leave or benefits, but we do get the child care rebate. We get it because I'm on maternity leave and it's not means tested. Hope you get some answers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jfb - ccb is means tested. If you are Eligible for ccb but have a zero rate, you are eligible for ccr. You can do the forms online and if you know you earn too much for ccb, you fill the form out for zero rate and don't need to provide financial details.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks MG and sonja. yes we werent eligible for CCB but centrelink didnt have any attendance notice ? for H at daycare to get the CCR so have to get daycare to send this off tommorow...never knew that when i spoke to them in september after i submitted the claim they said it was right to go ....now i have to make a lump sum claim for prior to the time i submitted the online claim for ccr..never got told that either....... all seems so hard!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Sonja - I'm like you..didn't read a book with Kade...he'll sleep when he sleeps, eat when he eats etc....know routine at all and it has been great.......

Kismet - Good on you for "thinking" about going again.......do whatever makes you happy i say........exciting times though.

Alittle - Can't wait for you to POAS.............let us all know when you do

Jfb - We don't get anything either........sux big time.....oh well. Hasn't your pregnancy gone fast.......

Nessie - Just saw your pic on FB from the wedding...you looked beautiful.

Hello to all of our newest bubbas and mummas....hope you are getting some sleep.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls! Sorry just a quickie from me...
    Tired, lovely to hear Amelia is doing ok after her op...it made me cry reading about her troubles. Gosh, no milk in so long....poor little bubba...small little steps from now on...which will lead to bigger steps soon..BIG hugs...it cant be easy

Alittle...I hope tomorrow will bring a little second line....

I just turned 40 last week, had a big party on Saturday which was great. Wroking started last week to, which is a bit hard, feeling so sad in leaving archie either with hubby or child care...but life goes on. Feel exhuasted..but i am sure i will get used to it all soon....need to go as my brother is still here....take care everyone