Closed Thread
Page 93 of 128 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Tired - so sorry to hear that little Amelia has had some issues. She will grow up to be a gorgeous girl bcs she will have so many people around her to love and support her. She will also make your world a brighter place no matter what It's great Mia is doing so well. The girls will help each other growing up too. I have only just read an article that was in the local newspaper a friend posted on facebook about her friend having 2 children with DS and how much it has actually changed their life for the better even with the challenges they have faced. It was a very inspirational story, I'd like to be able to somehow send it to you, are you on facebook? or I might be able to find a copy of the newspaper article and send it to you if you like.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Kismet....Yes i am on facebook..I name is Margaret Nicholson..I would love to read that story..

Sonja..The Drs cant tell us yet how bad she has it..They said that we just have to wait for each mile stone to happen before they can tell.

If anyone else wants to add me on facebook you are quiet welcome.

Thanks
    Reviews
    To4 I have a little idea what you are going through as I have twin nieces, one of which has Cerebal Palsy. Over the last 15 years I have watched what not only my sister has struggled with while they were little but what they have struggled with as sisters growing up.
    You will be tested in a lot of ways over the coming years, you will have tough times, sad times and times of immense pleasure and you will see that some simple little achievements make you so proud.
    Make sure you are kind to yourself and talk when you need to- there are lots of us, and I'm sure close family and friends around to listen when you would like to chat.
    Take care xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tired, great to hear you are recouping quickly from the c-section. Can't imagine how hard it must be having to leave your two little girls behind. Mia sounds like she is doing just fine and loads of cuddles for poor little Amelia tomorrow. So tiny to be having operations already but it sounds like she is going to be loved to bits by her family. You have such a positive attitude already that it sounds like Amelia will thrive no matter how much she is affected by downs... Big hugs to you and I love the sound of the story Kismet mentioned.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick drop in from Bali

TIRED sending lots of love to you and your girls xxxxx

PICKYWICKLES I also have been thinkin of you, and so glad to hear from you. What a lucky little girl you have. Please fill us in with how you are going when you get some time

AFM... It's a rainy day in Bali, torrents all day, haven't been able to leave the house. I am 4 months pregnant today, and have had 5 days in a row without vomiting, so am starting to feel good. It's starting to sink in a little bit now that my belly is starting to show. Lost a bit of weight with all the sickness but am sure I will make up for it now I seem to be on the improve!! Still so unbelievably excited. 2 weeks left in Bali then home.

Hope you are all enjoying the weekend xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tired I am so pleased to see how well little Mia is doing and I am sure Amelia will be just fine, she is going to grow up with a very loving family and both girls will bring you all so much joy.

Fiona great you are doing so well your pregnancy seem sto be going so fast, 2 weeks will fly by and then you will be home.

Kell how are you doing back at home, hope everything is well with Ruby and little Henry.

Moon how is Archie doing.

Spot how are you feeling.

Alittle have you given in and POAS yet?

JFB, Amum, Sonja, Nessie, BF, Kismet and anyone else I have forgotten

We are off on our cruise to New Zealand on Wednesday, we are going for 12 days and I am looking forward to the break, I just hope Jaye will be okay, Nessie how did Ash cope?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    JFB I keep forgetting to ask whether you have a body pillow? After suffering chronic insomnia for 2 pregnancies I had one for my last and it was amazing how well I slept after I started using it. Best $40 I spent.

Thanks
    Reviews
    sonja: thanks i will look into that......last nights insomnia was bad altho i napped in the day but had to cos i was so tired........i have a problem with my left hip, its not that bad but i find it hard to get comfortable on it as it starts to ache after 10 minutes on it so end up rolling back and forth for an hour until i fall asleep on one side or the other.......cant sleep on my back now. i just get bad insomnia when pg...wasnt so hard last time as no other kids to look after so could chill more if tired.

fiona: 4 months already! will u find out bubs sex?

mini: enjoy your criuse, it sounds lovely..i love NZ.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    JFB the pillow might really help with your hip. It really helped me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tired - Ive just added you on fb, will send thru the article when you've had a chance to confirm request.

Fiona - only feels like yesterday you got your bfp, now your 4 months, time will fly for you. Glad you are feeling better.

JFB - I used a triangle pillow for my left hip for same problem, i positioned it so one corner was under my hip & supported my belly and the rest of the pillow thru my legs, it kind of allowed be to sleep not quite on my hip & not quite on my back so my hip wasn't taking all my weight, it was really helpful in late pregnancy. For some reason I just couldn't sleep on my right side, bub didn't like it & it was just too uncomfortable for me as she was mostly positioned on that side. Almost got a body pillow but this helped anyway.

Mini - enjoy your cruise! lucky duck.