Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    ImageUploadedByBub Hub1325453239.433462.jpg

Here is baby Henry! Isn't he just divine

Thanks
    Reviews
    BK: baby henry is so cute!!!! and ruby sounds like she is coping well. thanks backflip for the pic. i havent even thoiught about introducing etc.....i was quite sore and drugged too after the last c sect so waiting day is something i will think about too.

sonja: well im hoping that dh "learns' to tone himself down a bit more.....he is a self confessed binge drinker, he is not one to sit at home and have a quiet beer on his own but will go out and have like 6 beers in one sitting....something i dont get as i enjoy only one or two wines dont hardly drin ka nd never been a big drinker anyway..............tbh he has annoyed me most of 2012 already, he got up today at 5am to play a poker game online, i just got up and he announces he is going back to bed .....i said well maybe u shouldnt get up to play poker at 5am..if someone has been working etc and tired fair enough but seriously he chooses these extra cirrcularand social activities so i say he needs to suck it up more.......time for a talk, he is $hitting me!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kel - Henry is boodiful!! Ruby sounds like she will do just fine!

Sonja - thank god for that 10 minutes! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    BK, little Henry is just divine..... just perfect

JFB, I hope DH does tone it down a bit and pitch in and help you more, esp when new bubs arrives. Sounds like he's behaving more like a single bloke than a partner and dad. Hope your talk goes well.

Nessie, welcome back! Yep, 2012 is definately going to be a good one and what a wonderful start with a trip to Port Douglas. Enjoy!

AFM, I'm happy to say I'm PUPO . 9 eggs collected, 3 immature and of the 6 left, 4 fertilised. It's the best cycle We've ever had so very happy. I had a grade 1 and grade 2 embryo put back and have two on ice, so relieved to kniw that if this one doesn't work I can do a natural FET next time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alittle - wow that's great, so pleased for you. Best of luck, hope we have good news of your bfp to kick off the new year

Sonja/JFB - I can't handle alcohol much at all anymore. I've only had a few over xmas and new year and it has set me back more than I liked, have also suffered very badly with heartburn & really haven't drank much but when I do I pay for it. I was a bit of a booze hag 'in my youth' , my youth includes up until I did ivf, so I really don't miss it, one drink seems to knock my head off these days. The thought of looking after a child when feeling shagged from boozing is enough to turn me into a tea totaller and I don't drink tea or coffee.
    JFB - I seriously don't know how DH keeps up with it, I mean even before I had Evie I was sooooo over nights out just to be sociable and I'd only do it to get out and see people but my energy levels were seriously suffering from it.

BK - nawww little Ruby loves her baby brother, I think kids adapt pretty well most of the time. Has she got a little baby doll of her own? perhaps she could have her 'own little baby' to nurse when mummy is holding baby Henry etc. My great nephew was 20 months when his little sister was born and he is so good with her, calls her sissy, kisses her etc and even says 'are you ok gorgie' when she cries, it's so cute.

Nessie - have a great time in Port Douglas, gee you are getting around woman

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all,

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL

a huge CONGRATULATIONS to Tired and BK - hope all is going ok and all those mothering skills are returning fast! I guess I'm next on the roll call - god help me!!

Alittle - congrats to the PUPO lady - hope you'll get your BFP with that fantastic cycle!!

Picky - good on you doing the fostering option... enjoy every minute

Hi to everyone else too...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kismet. Ruby does have her baby. She tends to drop him on his head a lot. Lol. Hopefully she will look after baby Henry a bit better!

Alittle. That's great news re your embies on board! So nice to have some in the bank too.

Well Henry has already settled into a routine of being unsettled between 5-11pm. I'm buggered!

Goodnight girls xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Kel he is just perfect, but man i do NOT miss spendning hours floor walking a newborn . No matter how gorgeous he might be

Alittle that's a fantastic result. I have everything crossed for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So true Sonja. That's why they have to make them so cute!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Kel i couldn't agree more. Marc still wakes at least once a night for a breast feed and sometimes i lie there in bed and just wish i didn't have to get up, then when he's feeding, and nuzzling and sighing, it melts my heart and i could just hold him all night. I still think night feeds are precious times which pass far too quickly, but i'm definitely in the minority on that one!

Just one thing i'll mention, after 3 unsettled babies my chn in perth suggested lactose intolerance. Apparently there are 2 types of intolerance and in one type babies can become very upset and unsettled if a breastfeeding mother consumes too much dairy. I drank a lot of milk coffee and tea in the early days as well as a hot chocolate at bed time and once i cut back to one white tea Marc seemed much more settled. He still had reflux etc but i think it did reduce his screaming. Also i found peppermint tea very helpful during those periods of the day when you are so tired but you have to keep going. Really gave me a boost.

Take care xx