Closed Thread
Page 86 of 128 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Kismet bith my girls far preferred drinking to eating at around that age. Lucy went through a long period of having an Up & Go for morning tea which is pretty filling. I used to also make a lot of fruit and vegetable juices as Lucy also wasn't a fruit eater until she got older. The added benefit is it's a lot less messy than eating food around the house.

I used to refuse to let the kids walk around eating but at times if it's the only way they'll eat what can you do? Once she's back to her usual self then impose more structure on how she eats.

SpotTheOcelot is offline 'Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.'
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    congratulations Blondekel on the arrival of Henry! What fantastic news... he just snuck in too the cheeky little devil.

Hope you are recovering well and look forward to lots of photos.

Hugs for your gorgeous little family

xxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Roll Call

MG: Its a BOY!!!, Archie Alan born 26/11/11.
    BK: Its a BOY!!! Henry James born 31.12.11
    Tired: Twin Girls Amelia and Mia born 29.12.11

Mum4nay
    : EDD 08/02/11 -
    its a BOY!!

Jfb: EDD 30/04/11 .......its a Surprise.
    Fionaalice: 12 wk scan , all good!!!

Nessie: Cycling in Jan / Feb
    Alittle: Cyling Now
    Swede: FET: 2012

Happy New Year All
    Good luck to those cycling in 2012 and heres hoping we have some more BFP's very soon to celebrate

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy New Year lovely Ladies! Wishing you all a great 2012...may all our dreams be fullfilled....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Nessie - I missed your post, welcome back! would love to catch up with you and Ash, I'm pretty free so whenever you are let me know.

Sonja - thanks for tip on Up and Go.

Well it turns out Evie has mild ear inflammation. Went to dr this morning after a friend suggested it bcs she said Evie was behaving a lot like her son when he gets an ear infection. I wasn't so sure even though she has been pulling at her ears a bit & last night wouldn't let me lie her down in the bath which she normally loves, but doesn't have a cold, apparently doesn't matter she still has one so is on antib's. Will see how this goes, I assumed the ear pulling was from teething.

I feel exhausted for some reason. Anyway my new years resolution is to finally ring up and make an appointment to see my FS...can you all please remind me to do it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations BK & Tired!!!

Happy new year everyone!!!
    I am very excited for 2012 - the year my bubba will finally arrive!!!
    Much love to all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!! To all the wonderful and amazing mums on this thread.....Thankyou for sharing the ups and downs of 2011 with me. Here's to a New Year of love, happiness and dreams fulfilled. I look forward to sharing it with you. xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy New Year lovely ladies!

Just popped in to catch up on you all, just in time to say
    CONGRATULATIONS Bkel on the safe arrival of baby Henry!

I'm very happy to see that Spot and Millie and Fiona are also on the yellow brick road to mamahood.

AFM - some of you know from Fbook that I am now a Mum to a very cute and clever five year old girl via longterm foster care (we're on the legal adoption track for 2013). It all happened very quickly and easily, which was a bit of a shock after the 'wading through quicksand' experience of TTC. All is going well here, she has settled in beautifully, we went to family fireworks on the beach last night, lots of new experiences for both her and I.

Good luck with the new bub JFB, and I am so hoping 2012 brings everybody here exactly the family they want (if you're still kicking around Cheeky Cino, that means you too!)

Have a fab year girls.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Picky such wonderful news. It is such a joy to have a child after such a long wait. Congratulations.

Hope everyone had a lovely night. As usual we didn't do anything (I've been pregnant or breastfeeding the last 3 nye) but we had Indian takeaway early with the kids and a couple of glasses of wine after they went to sleep. Marc slept from about 12.30 til 6 which is a long time for him. I went for a long run early this morning - the coast was deserted so it was very quiet and peaceful. Lovely way to start the new year.

Now off to take the girls to Alvin and the Chipmunks - will be awful but they'll love it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    **Peep**

Hi Ladies

HAPPY NEW YEAR

not sure if you will remember me?

Im not even going to attempt to catch up but wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS to Blonde Kellie on the safe arrival of Henry - I love how you put it - another perfect little human that is so right! yaaay

Sorry ive been awol - have been pretty busy and anxiety since my 20 week scan said i had a short cervix and was at risk of preterm labour and would be lucky to make it to 30 weeks. Ive got one more week to go till 34 weeks to the safe mark. Still id much rather the longer the better to avoid a big hospital stay and bubs not being so strong.

I will laugh if after all of this worry I go near full term Ive been on Progesterone pessaries I wish I had of gotten a stitch but my Obs is not favourable to them.

WHAT HAVE I MISSED ?

Gardenia