Closed Thread
Page 85 of 128 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome Henry! I can't wait to meet you Kel and Dh I'm so happy for you xxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    BK....Congrats to you, DH and Ruby oon the arrival of your baby boy Henry....Glad to here that you both are doing well .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blondie, CONGRATULATIONS on the arrival of your perfect and very healthy sized Henry James. Just in time to celebrate the New Year with you! Hope you will now be a little more comfortable after recouping from the c-section. Just wonderful news xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    awesome news BK...CONGRATULATIONS i had a feeling u were going to have the c sect early...he is a whopper!!!!!!!!!!!! and i LOVE that name (harry james and henry james woohooo ) .....just a trip down memory lane...back to 2008/2009....and look at where u are now its just fabulous . if we have a boy the second name for bub will be henry so we have the same taste in names. congrats again to you and DH and ruby. and what a party he gets every year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    kismet: hard core is the sleep and settle strategy follwed to the max....like sonja said H just got unsettled recently, first it was a major red bum, then he got a cold / fever and then who knows?? so we gave him the bot bot and low and behold piggy someone starts waking just for bot bot.....i just cant hack getting up at night, so i started with the controlling of when he sleeps, waking him early if he was sleeping in, making him have his dy nap earlier and then if he wakes at night its water only....2 nights b4 last he cried for about one hour with me just resettling him every 5 mintes (can leave longer now as he is older)...then he slept thru, last night he woke at 3.45am (i think he slept too long in the day 2hr.40mins but i was asleep too as i had had stomach cramps the night b4 so was hammered) but it only took 3-4 ressettles last night and he fell back to sleep so he learnt quick now that there aint no bottle coming! but H is prob different to evie? he will just wake for a bottle cos he likes it and unless we get tough with him he will take a mile if we give him an inch........i always dread having to do it but it works for him, im not a strict person by nature but im finding that as he gets older i have to be otherwise he will just snack on rice crakers and biscuits all day, want bot bot all night and drive me and DH batty.

good luck alittle.

BK: i noted yesterday the first sign of mummy clingyness...i was making a cake and asked DH to entertain H but H kept coming back to me and trying to get me to go with him...altho mind DH attempts of entertaining were half hearted and its annoying, im like ffs make a proper effort and take him outside and um maybe egt off the lounge........
    Last edited by jfblady72; 31-12-2011 at 07:54.

Thanks
    Reviews
    BK - WOW CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU & DH!! I guess Henry wanted to see in the new year after all. So glad he made it. Congratulations and Happy New Year with your new little man ...hmmm not so little I shall say, he is very gorgeous

Thanks
    Reviews
    CONGRATULATIONS KEL, RUBY & DH on the safe arrival of baby Henry What wonderful news to come back to BH.

congratulations Tired on the safe arrival of your darling girls

Well girls I'm back!!!!! Sorry I have been MIA for soooo long. Before we left for the cruise I worked 12+ hour days & totally exhausted, so I had no time to get on to chat to you all. I did have withdrawals I have to say.
    I hope you all had a fabulous Xmas with your beautiful families.
    We LOVED the cruise, it was just what we needed. Ash was a bit feral as I think it was just way to overwhelming for him. He is back to two sleeps a day ATM, poor baby is exhausted.

Spot I am soooo excited for you gorgeous this is the best news for the ending of our year, I can't wait to share your wonderful journey with you.

Kismet you are superwoman I tell you. Looking forward to catching up soon, we are home next week for a couple of days, so will try to catch up the week after. I miss little Evie, and you of course.

JFB time is going super quick for you, how's the bump growing?

Amum I hope you're having a fab time.

Alittle Great haul, I hope you have somelovely embies.

Sonja I bet it was crazy at your house over Xmas.

Moong how is baby Archie going?

Hi Mini, Swede, Backflip & anyone I may have missed

HAPPY NEW YEAR BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! Thank you girls for all your support through a very rough year. I look forward to sharing all your journeys in 2012, let's hope we have a few new additions by next NYE xxxxxx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lochnessie For This Useful Post:

SpotTheOcelot  (31-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    yay Kel so happy for you and DH welcome to the world little (not so little) Henry!

Nessie glad to hear you loved the cruise

Well NYE. Another year over and probably the hardest of my life yet. So glad it's all behind us. Hope you all have a lovely last day of the year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sonja - Evie is becoming not such a big eater during the day but she can put it away at dinner time most nights, which I am happy about as she seems to make up for it. It's hard to know when they're actually hungry sometimes, I can't feed Evie straight after she wakes she needs a bit of time. Perhaps it's bcs she's now more active she doesn't want to sit in the high chair anymore therefore she's not eating as much as she should. My mum decided to chase her around one day with a sandwich thinking she just needed to feed her which has started a bad habit, I told mum I wish she hadn't started that bcs I refuse to do it, but I suppose this is when the grazing phase starts, I hate the thought of finding food all over the house. I will get some banana bread again, she liked that, it's pretty expensive though. I wish she was a big fruit eater but she only likes it if it's semi pureed, have tried and tried but she doesn't seem to like the texture of pieces of fruit. Bl00dy fussy like her mum

JFB - Evie loves a sao. She's also wanting to play with me more lately, I haven't got anything done since before xmas and the place is a mess, that's why daycare is so handy, I guess my house will remain this way until she goes back She's throwing a fit as I type bcs I'm not paying attention to her and I'm ignoring it, she's now stopped. It must be so hard for them not to be able to communicate any other way at this age. Difficult for us too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE, HOPE 2012 IS GOOD TO YOU ALL