Closed Thread
Page 84 of 128 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    congrats tired on twin girls great news.

alittle: gee what a top haul....im not sure what ur usual amount is but 9 eggs is fantatic, off to a great start.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    sPOT...i RESPONDED ON THE OTHER THREAD...BUT THIS IS JUST SO GOOD i HAVE TO SAY IT AGAIN.. YAY AND YAY....FANTASTIC XMAS MAGICAL GIFT FOR YOU....

Tired..welcome Mia and Amelia....I hope the three of ou are doing good.....I agree...lovely names....

3. The Following User Says Thank You to swedeendie For This Useful Post:

SpotTheOcelot  (30-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jfb, last cycle was 6 eggs at age 40' so pretty happy with 9 at age 42. The first scan this cycle showed I only had 4 follies and a huge cyst, with cycle almost cancelled, so was pretty upset at the time, but FS decided to see the cycle out after bloods showed cyst was not mucking up hormones so am pretty happy with the end result... Very unexpected. But, must not get too excited.....they still have to make it to little embies, so I hope they're not too old and tough. Would be nice to have a frozen stash so as not to go through all the jabbing and EPU again for a while.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tired - congrats on your twins. Welcome to the world Mia and Amelia.

Alittle - great news on your eggies. Hope you get great fert result.

Mini - happy birthday for yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Tired congratulations and welcome to the world Mia and Amelia

Alittle great result. Will keep everything crossed for some great fertilisation results.

Kel any news from your ob appointment?

Thanks
    Reviews
    No news Sonja. Looks like I might last til my booking on Friday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alittle - that's a great result, hope it continues to be excellent.

Mini - happy birthday for yesterday, I think our birthdays are extra special now we have our little wonders.

JFB - have to ask you what is the 'hard core' settling you have mentioned. Yesterday and today was a big fail with sorting Evie out. I have been going nuts today she is so out of character I don't know what is wrong. I think this is the 1st time since I had a hard time with her when she was a newborn that I thought I was really going to lose my $hit. I'm inclined to blame teeth but don't think that is all that is wrong. She didn't go to sleep last night until 9.30 then today I had to go to a funeral and my mum came to mind her. I left mum to give her a bottle at 10 bcs she didn't have much brekky (seems to be reluctant to eat brekky alot lately) and said if she seems really tired put her to bed otherwise she should be ok until I get home. I got home at 12.30, later than planned, and mum said she wouldn't go down for a sleep but was very whingey, I said she would be hungry by now, mum didn't think to give her anything to eat, (also thinking she's getting too full on for mum to be minding her now). E only ate 1/2 her sandwich so I put her down for sleep, she cried for about 3 mins & she slept 1pm-2.30pm & fed her rest of lunch when she woke so figured she would be right for the rest of the day but she was a right little cow all day long constantly whinging, having tantrums etc. Finished up taking her for a walk up the street in her little smart trike which kept her happy for that period. Well tonight fed & bathed her and aimed to have her in bed by 7.30, didn't put her down until 7.50 but she carried on a bit and then wound herself up to the point I went into check to see if she had a dirty nappy, no but knew she wouldn't go to sleep so got her up and waited until 8.30 she was lying on the lounge by this stage, but she was like a little monkey clinging to me when I put her in the cot & she screamed herself to sleep by 8.47, I went in once to lie her back down which made her worse so I had to leave her in there screaming. I hated hearing her screaming but felt I was going to lose it if I didn't ignore it & didn't know what else to do but tell myself she will fall asleep eventually. It's not just the screaming tonight that got to me so much bcs I don't think that was too long in the scheme of things but added to the constant whinging she's been doing alot of lately, that is so not like her, I was so over it. I'm trying not to make a rod for my own back and do the wrong thing and I'm thinking giving into her would be doing that but I'm not sure what else to do. I had also given her nurofen after her bottle cos she does seem to be teething and also some weleda teething powder. She's been out of sorts for about 2 weeks now and just seems to be getting worse.

Also has anyone got any good suggestions for brekky ideas? Evie is really over weetbix atm, I give her scrambled eggs sometimes or eggie bread, tried baked beans, cheerios, porridge but she only seems to be interested in toast atm, she won't eat boiled/poached/fried eggs. And for the life of me I can not get her to drink milk from a sippy cup.

ok whinge over.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Kismet

Both my girls have gone through really annoying and whingey phases at the same age. Scarlett still has a tendancy to be very whingey which is extremely trying. I do think with my girls anyway it was linked to not eating, as neither of them are good eaters.

Scarlett also barely eats breakfast. I then find i need to give her a meal at 9am. She will eat toasted ham sandwiches so that's what i give her then. It makes her so much happier when i do. Will she eat pancakes?

Basically with scarlett i give her lots of food at regular intervals. I don't ask her i just give it to her. So she might only have a piece of toast at 630am for breakfast then a toasted sandwich or banana bread at around 9. I then offer fruit (apple, pear, banana) at 1030 and lunch st 1130. She then tapers off her eating having something small in the afternoon and eats very little dinner most nights. She doesn't eat a lot of what i give her but i find if i just put it down beside her without making a fuss she'll surprise me and eat it.

I also have started giving her iron supplements a few times a week to help with her general tiredness and grouchiness, and it has a nice side effect of kick starting her appetite.

I find i get good with her food and her general mood and happiness improves, then i get busy and slacken off and i notice she's miserable again. It gets soooooo much easier when they get older and can listen to their bodies more and know when they're hungry.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Henry James Marchewka was born by CS at 3:20am this morning weighing in at the healthy weight of 4.4 kg (9pd11). Beautiful baby boy is doing great

I woke up to a wave of labour pain around midnight last night. After an hour of contractions I rang the hospital who said to come in straight away. Within an hour I was prepped for surgery. All went well and we are both now resting. I can't believe we made another perfect little human!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Henry to the world...and congratulations to Mr and MRs Blonde....lovely news to wake up too!!!!!