Closed Thread
Page 83 of 128 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    JFB - Evie has been similar lately. She's transitioning between 1 & 2 sleeps a day depending on what time & how long she goes down for in her midday sleep. The last week she has been driving me bonkers as she's all over the place since I had the other child around and been going down for a short nap late in the afternoon so not going to bed until about 9-9.30pm and still wakes same time everyday so it mucks her up for the next day for not having enough sleep the night before. If she goes down before 4.30pm and wakes by 5.30 she's usually tired enough to go back to bed about 8-8.30 but lately she's been waking near 6pm which I'm not liking as she goes to bed later. Sometimes she doesn't need that late sleep & I keep her up but most times she just ends up mental, yesterday she wouldn't sleep but was really tired so I kept her up and by 6pm she was whinge whinge whinge & I hadn't finished cooking dinner so gave that up and fed her and cos she's tired she wouldn't eat so ended up keeping her up until 7pm bcs that's the bedtime she generally has and gave her a bigger bottle, I even skipped her bath bcs she was out of control. I was expecting her to wake up thru the night hungry but she didn't she slept a full 12 hours. I checked her last night about an hour after I put her to bed and she was on her back snoring her head off she was so zonked. Today she's back to 2 naps but she only had an hour earlier so I'm about to sort of wake her at 5.30, I'll open her door and make some noise so she slowly wakes up otherwise she will be cranky. I hope I've got her back on track tonight and she's in bed on time.

BK - hope you can talk your OB to have bub soon.

Evie has finally got the hang of walking, today she's all but running. She kept giving up particularly when I was minding other child, she went back to crawling to get away from her & was only doing little chunks of walking here and there but today has been almost non-stop. She's pretty funny, hates the grass despite being exposed to it many times. I took her to my parents to wonder around their yard as I don't have much of a yard and bcs she hates the feel of grass it encouraged her to stay on her feet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Will reply properly later - but yay yay yay !! Insert me jumping with joy'
    Spot - congratulations. You have been waiting for SO long for this. I'm thrilled for you and dh xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

3. The Following User Says Thank You to moongazer For This Useful Post:

SpotTheOcelot  (30-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yipeeeeeee! Spot that is AWESOME news, I am so so so flipping happy for you! Think I'll burst! Oh I can't wait to share this with you xxx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Backflip For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well I'm not long out of EPU and feel pretty good. Thought I'd crack a funny prior to going under and when my FS asked my name in surgery, I thought to myself "sick of repeating the same old thing eveyrime, let's try something different, so said " my name is Jane Doe" and before I could finish they were all in hysterics... didn't think it was that funny, but on way out nurse said she would never forget me. Nice way to break up the mundane... and a great result. My 10 follies reaped 9 eggs! So very happy with that! Now the agonising wait until Sunday to hear how DHs little fellas went getting along with the girls. Please be nice to each other!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good new Alittle. God I hated the fert wait! You have a nice haul though so I'm sure your news will be great xx

Tired hope everything is ok with the twinnies. Looking forward to hearing from you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies

Just letting you know that i had twinGIRLS.

Mia Brooke arrived at 9:14 am..Weight 1.66 Kg

And

Amelia May arrived at 9:16 am...Weight 1.56 kg

Both girls are doing really well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    TIRED - Congratulations on the birth of your twin girls , glad to hear you are all doing well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tired, that's wonderful news. Congratulations. Lovely names and glad to hear the girls are both doing well. Hope you're doing well too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news Tired. Congratulations on the birth of your girls. So glad to heR they are doing well. And hope mum is doing well and enjoying every minute of it!

Xxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tired congrats on the birth of your girls. Hope they continue to thrive and that you are doing well.

Alittle great numbers hope all goes well when they do the boogie on the Petrie dish.

Spot I am so very excited for you. This is the most awesome news.

Kel hope the bubs comes soon only 1 day left of this year.

We are all doing well. It was my birthday yesterday can't believe I am 44 but so good to share with my little princess.

Wishing you all a very Happy New Year's I hope all your wishes and dreams come true.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

13. The Following User Says Thank You to minibar For This Useful Post: