Closed Thread
Page 80 of 128 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hi girls

just a quick one...have heaps to do as we are leaving for mum and dads tomorrow morning but just wanted to wish all of you fabulous mummy's a fantastic Xmas and a great New Year.....

we'll be gone for 2 weeks so not sure if i will get a chance to pop in...will try though.....

MERRY XMAS EVERYONE

Thanks
    Reviews
    Merry Christmas to all the loverly ladies here!! I hope everyone has a wonderful day and our little ones are full of wonder at the day and love the time they spend with family! I'm off to wrap presents. Spencer has a swing set which has been assembled in the back yard, so he will be coming back from child care via the front door today!

Mini = Archie is doing great. have to knick off as he is crying, but he brings us much happiness here.

Kel - hope you pop before the new year. Otherwise, I hope you aren't TOO uncomfortable and you get to enjoy the festive season.

Big hellos and hugs to everyone else.

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    WISHING YOU ALL A BIG FAT HAPPY XMAS!!
    ENJOY THE DAY FROLLICKING, STUFFING YOURSELF STUPID,
    AND MOST OF ALL ENJOY THE TIME WITH YOUR KIDDIES.
    THEY GROW UP TOO QUICK.

Ps Baby BK - it's time to move your little munckin butt out of there cos Santa wants to see you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Merry Christmas
    and
    Happy New Year
    to all you lovely ladies.

Hope that you all have a great christmas day and get spoilt.
    Thank you for youe support though ou the year.

BK..I hope that your lille man come before the new year ...Maybe our babies will be born on the same day.LOL

I am still in hospital and still playing the waiting game..I am sick of the DRs that i have coming in telling me something different everyday..i suppose that what happens when you are in a public hospital.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick pop in to wish everyone a lovely Xmas before I head back to Bali tomorrow.
    Much love
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Merry Christmas lovely ladies xxx

Thanks
    Reviews

....and with that to my friends here.......hoho...Merry Christmas...GOD JUL....have a lovely day today

Thanks
    Reviews
    A little late but just as heartfelt! Merry Christmas and I hope you all had a wonderful day with bubs and familes. xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone recovering? I swear I've put on 10kgs since xmas eve, was up to midnight cooking and making oreo balls, had never had them before and they were delish, ate about 1/2 the batch taste testing them. Note to self for next year, be more organised - not a good idea to have a late night before xmas day = frustration when child is whingey & tired from teething all day. Otherwise we had a great day, just not quite sure where I am going to put everything that Evie got. I now understand why people get extensions for rumpous rooms to their houses if they can...kids come with lots of crap.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi all

hope everyone had a great xmas day. H did alright with santa, he got a smart trike, a outdorr play set / sprinkler thingy, wiggles stuff (of course) , little ppl stuff and then stuff from relo's.....yeh kismet need to do a clean up now as he has so much stuff, i need to file some of it away....yeh i have to get weighed on the 6th jan, im expecting complete humiliation, i ate so much pavlova on xmas day and then the next day i ate i reckon almost half a large one throughout the day ....few bites every hour!!! been having LOTS of nanna naps, been very tired but i think part due to H being sleep disturbed for about a week, he has slept thru again the past 2 nights thank god. i have to go to work tommroow (to go shopping actually ) then off til the 9th.