Closed Thread
Page 77 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hi

yes must be a girl thing, H does tend to cry more if i leave etc compared to DH but not what u are describing kel. even that is enuf to drive me batty at times so to you. double hugs as i was in denial about being emotional but i have been rather narky and really flown off the handle at few times lately; hormonal. i also try to do the same and think that ina few years i will be "daggy" to DS and he wont want a bar of me so try to enjoy this time when he hangs off my leg (although thats usually for a biscuit as opposed to my winning personality ) .

good luck alittle.

last 2 nights H has been waking and wanting to stay up and play..........nooooooooooooooooo , so painful. i hope he snapes out if it, at least im off work for a week in a few days so if its continuing i can do the hard core resettling. i sleep like $hit as is let alone "playing" at 4am........

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi girls

alittle - that is fantastic news........you must be so excited.

jfb - WTF is it with waking up....kade was awake from 1am until 3am this morning freaking hell i have no idea why.....poor dh was wrecked when he went to work, i'm still in my pjs...soooooooooooooooooooooo tired.

hello to everyone, hope you all have a great day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    must be excited about santa coming maybe ....im at work counting down the hours til have time off..............

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kel - I've been thinking about my reply and just wanted to clarify.
    I feel like it could be construed that things are mega cruisy around here, and that Spencer is a golden child. Not so!!

I think what i was meaning was that I really thought that Spencer was going to be HELL on earth when Archie came. He was VERY into me, though possibly not to the degree you are speaking of. Luckily DH was able to distract him a lot of the time. But Spencer certainly played up a lot while I was pregnant. Running away from me when I tried to change his pokey nappy etc, because he knew I couldn't chase him. Unfortunately for him that meant no more trips to the park as I couldn't keep up, but he didn't "get" that!!
    I guess since Archie has been born, Spencer has been great in being gentle with him and loving with him, but has played up in other ways, related purely to having attention given to him. His newest thing is absolute screeching in his bed when waking up. He goes NUTS, but it is purely because he wants to get out of bed and play. He had started this before Archie was born, but it is ten times worse now. He has woken more in the night, and somehow couldn't use a spoon for his pasta the other day and had the tantrum of all tantrums because of it. First time in his life he wasn't able to shovel food in his mouth, but how surprising - I was feeding Archie at the time!!!
    Time will tell how Spencer reacts and acts in the future, but what I was trying to say is each child will react differently, and usually not how you would expect. Ruby may be more accepting than you realise, or she may be miss clingy. You can only do what you do Kel. You need to remember to take care of yourself too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alittle - great news about getting PUPO again for NY!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all !

Alittle - great news, you sound excited too, good luck.

BK & Sonja - funny little creatures aren't they! 2 of my nephews were like that with their mum. No one could mind them or they'd scream the place down until their mother arrived home. Makes it really hard to know what to do sometimes, I don't know how you both haven't lost your mind but it's for the love for your kids that you haven't.

JFB & Amum - I can join your sleep deprived club too.
    This is the 1st chance I've had to sit down by myself last few days bcs I'm minding little girl again, mother finally had 2nd baby. Must say she has been much better than last few times I've had her behaviour wise. The mother told me she hasn't slept thru the night in the last few weeks & put it down to not eating as much as she needs bcs she's self feeding now, won't let you help her so she's just playing with it & throws it on the floor. I've come to the conclusion she was having too many unhealthy snacks thru the day to get by and she won't eat her main meals therefore she's waking for her milk drink thru the night. You should see what she provided for her, it's a shopping bag full of crap. So I've cut her snacking down & had to really persist for her to eat properly, it's been really hard work & painfully time consuming but she's doing it and sleeping thru now but I won't count my chickens yet. It was either let her go her usual way or lose my mind, it couldn't hurt trying.
    Then I had major freak out last night when I made salmon rissoles for the girls and was told by the mum it should be ok she's had fish before BUT poor thing broke out in welts on her eyes and forehead, looked like she'd been attached by a heap of mossies, I went into a panic checked her all over made sure she was breathing ok etc, gave her clarytine but she threw it up, rang her mum and she was way too calm for my liking, didn't seem to be phased at all, just said if she's breathing ok don't worry just give her nurofen and put her to bed, which she also threw that up. OMG I was too scared stiff to put her straight to bed in case she got worse, so kept her up a bit longer until she started to look better, I would have taken her to the hospital if she got any worse. Then I didn't sleep too well, worried whether she'd be ok, I was so stressed. I don't think I've minded this child where something hasn't gone wrong with her. Then Evie wouldn't go to bed until 9.30 last night, she has become a bit clingy with the other one around, I think she just wanted time with me by herself. Anyway both girls are asleep at the same time for once so I'm just chilling, now that I've sat down for 5 mins I've realised I'm exhausted.

Well there goes Evie, so got to go.

Sonja - I really don't know how you do it, you deserve a medal

NESSIE - bonvoyage! Happy cruising xmas!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Kismet whAt an ordeal! When can you take this kid back to her mother? Gosh she's really put you through your paces.

DH had a huge blow up at Lucy late yesterday which he never does so i realised the kids must be really bad if they're even bothering him. They never bother him and he never loses his temper so it gets noticed when he does. They were very good for the rest of the evening.

Kismet i'm certainly no wonder woman far from it but when imam having bad days i imagine what it would be like if i'd never had success with ivf and it was just me and DH. I'd probably be divorced and mYbe would never have had kids. Even at their worst it's so worth it.

Kel we should have a competition to see who has the clingiest kid. Might lighten the mood. Probably my worst 2 experiences i can remember are breastfeeding scarlett while blow drying my hair as the sound frightened her and showering while she ate her breakfast on the bathroom floor as she couldn't be apart from me. God i felt liked screaming that morning

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ladies

Thought that i should poke my head in and update you all...I am still in hospital and waiting on these twins to come..At this rate i dont think they are going to be here before christmas..I am so over being in here.

Hope that you all have a merry christmas and happy New Year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kismet. Wow you are a good women putti g so much time into this little girl. I think it's great. You must be buggered though. The reaction thing would have been really scary!

Alittle. Great you haven't had to wait. That's great.

Sonja. Hmmm...clingy comp. Well I've often showered with Ruby on the floor of the bathroom. She will literally hang off my leg if I try to leave the room sometimes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tired. I know it must be tough being in hospy at this time of year but the longer your babies stay in the better they will be. Hang in there xx