Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Roll Call

MG: Its a BOY!!!, Archie born 26/11/11.
    BK: EDD: 06/01/12 - its a BOY!!!
    Mum4nay: EDD 08/02/11 - its a BOY!!
    Tired: EDD 11/02/11 - its TWINS!!!
    Jfb: EDD 30/04/11 .......its a Surprise.
    Fionaalice: 12 wk scan , all good!!!

Nessie: Cycling in Jan / Feb
    Alittle: Cyling 2012
    Swede: FET: 2012

thanks Bk for the update on tired.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ladies

Just a update now that DH has brought in my laptop for me...I went into labour on Tuesday afternoon at about 5:30 and rand the hospital and told them that i was having the pains and they told me to go straight in..When i got there they out me straight on to the trace machine and it picked up that i was having
    cantractions and that some were really close together and then would be good 30 minutes apart so the dr came and told me that they were going to try and stopped the contractions as they really would like me to have some steriod shot to help the babies before they were born..The labour has stopped for now and i have had both shots of steriod now so the drs dont mind if they come now.I am still in hospital for another couple of days as the steriods play up with diabete sugar levels it sends then up high so i need to be montiored more to get it all back under control.

Thank you Kell for letting ppl now how i was going.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tired - that's good it has stopped, it would be good for the babies if you can hang in there as long as you can, at least another week or so hopefully. Rest up while you can.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just another quick update...My water broke at about 12pm.I am not having contraction at this stage so it is matter of the waitting game now beings. I will try and keep you all posted when i can.

Thanks
    Reviews
    good luck with it tired.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow tired. Glad the steroids have been given a chance to kick in. A good friend of mine had twins at 31 weeks. They did need to stay in hospy for quite a few weeks but were fine

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tired - Wow it all seems to be happening for you. At least you are in hospy and have had the steroids for bubbas....good luck. Get lots of rest.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Tired - oh crikey, hope they can keep your bubs in for a while longer? Does this mean because your water's broke you have to stay in hospital now until they are born?? infection risk... forgive my ignorance... Hope the rest of your family can cope without you if that's the case??

Backflip - Poor little Mitch - how's he going post op? Can they check for his future fertility or is it a wait and see (and pray) game?
    I think of you ALL the time now when I'm with Nathan - just trying to burst into his little bubble and have some fun with him and we're both SO SO much happier. We've started speech therapy so that will be the focus until we're through all the waiting lists in the new year and see what the paed can add. Feeling better about pregnancy too - in the long run it's gotta be a good thing for all of us....

Fionaalice - wonderful scan, how wonderful for you. Now sit back, relax and enjoy - soon that little bub will be kicking and reminding you of the miracle that awaits you

JFB - thanks for the roll call... are you getting movements yet?

HI to everyone else and thanks so much for your support and comments. The more mum's I talk to, it seems that they all have their issues - motherhood aint easy hey, but we'd never look back. At least I can be thankful that N is neurotically affectionate - I'm literally smothered with kisses/cuddles all day long!! It makes it all worthwhile....

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mum4nay For This Useful Post:

fionaalice  (16-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    M4N - I'm so glad you are now looking forward, there is always hope for the future once you recover from the shock of being told something you don't want to hear. N & new bub are in good hands & you will be a wonderful family . You know what, my niece became a paraplegic at 10 years of age & her 2 little brothers, one was just N's age and the other a newborn and they love their big sister more than anything in this world, they have grown up with her knowing no different & I believe it has made them more understanding of life's challenges and have more respect for people than most kids their age.

Tired - I hope no news is good news & bubs are staying put for the time being.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kismet For This Useful Post:

mum4nay  (27-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies

Just letting you know that i am to stay in hospital now until the twins are born because of infection risks. The drs reckon that the twins will be here before xmas..They are waiting on room in the specail care nursery at the moment as it is full with other perm babies..