Closed Thread
Page 74 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Fiona - congrats on your results and your scan. Very exciting.

Kismet - Dan Murphy's have an online shop and deliver!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Fiona, congratulations with your awesome results! It is just amazing news, and I am so very happy for you!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    congratulations fiona, it is surreal. how nice it will be for you to tell everyone..i must say one nive thing about ivf is when ppl know u have struggled they are often reallllllllllllllllly reallllllllllllllllly happy for you!!!! enjoy.

go evie with the talk , its so cute. and go dan murphys' online..didnt know that , thanks MG. i went shopping last friday....it took me ages to find a $30 presnt for a 7yo boy, my hips were aching...i must have looked like a deadset alco oiutisde of dan murphy's as i had to carry a case of Crown lager (parked my car just outisde the carpark and couldnt get the trolly across)..desperate pg chick carrying a whole case of booze.

BK; how are u feeling?

nessie: are u all packed?

amum: how are u going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Just letting you know that tiredof4 has gone into hospital with eRly labour. I will keep you all informed xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    oooh - good luck tiredof4. I'l be checking in regularly

Kl - how are you going??

JFB - you bought a case of Crownies for a 7 year old???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Mum4 - Just wanted to send a big to you......you are a great mum and will get over this hurdle that is before you. Our friends son is Autistic and you wouldn't know it, they put in a lot of work with him over the years, he is in high school, plays football and is just like any other child. You will get there.....use every service available to you......he will be a great young man

Fiona - OMG how cute was that......it made me clucky. It's little heart beating away madly.......it is such a beautful time for you.

Jfb - I'm here lovely...busy with Jett at school and Xmas shopping and well as feral baby who is just gorgeous...talking like you wouldn't believe, everyday he says something new. He is so cute i could just eat him

Nessie - Where are you going on this fabulous criuse???????????????????????

Tired - Good luck in hospy.

Hello to all our other preggers mummy's...hope you are all well.

Hello to everyone else. Hope you have a great day.....

7. The Following User Says Thank You to amum21 For This Useful Post:

fionaalice  (14-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MG: LOL.....well it would have been easier thank trampsing all over the shops....i usually like xmas but this year im budget conscious and just sick of the whole $$$$ it costs buying stupid presents...i sound like a scrooge but i spent our money box we use for presents on curtians for the baby room!!! so blew my budget then resented money on what i consider useless gifts....every yr i tell DH's family dont buy me a prsent i dont want to be involved in bl00dy secert sanat BS etc and cant we just buy for the kids??? but no every yr they have some dumb idea about what the "theme" will be....tools. im escaping to melb next year.........

amum: i wonder if these little bubs who we waited so long for were wtaching us from above, just bursting to be given life...so they have all this pent up energy now....H also likes to climb, he talks non stop, wants me to play with him non stop..he is a little ball of fire. the current bub in waiting "seems" quieter IYKWIM..just a feeling i have, maybe wishful thinking tho!

BK: thanks, will keep checking.

have today and tommorow off work, got a cold and im sulking cos i cant take anything for it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MG - oh I didn't know that...that could be dangerous, buying bevvies on line what can't you get on line these days!

JFB - I'm with you actually. I love xmas but this year I'm only buying for Evie and my parents, the rest are going to have to go without, I use to buy for my brothers & wives & all my 7 nieces and nephews bcs they were the closest I had to kids of my own for years, it didn't feel like xmas if I didn't buy for them but now they are adults & it has to stop somewhere and now I'm unemployed so bad luck. It's just that I have been stumped with what to get my parents but I'm almost done now, mind you I've still managed to blow out my budget too. God I wish to win lotto or something like that I have been daydreaming loads about that lately, don't they say wishful thinking is a law of attraction? Ask and you shall receive...well I've been asking. In the meantime my house looks like a hoarders paradise, $hit everywhere & I just don't know where to start to get organised, so I just choose to ignore at this stage. I thinking I'm pmsing really bad ....now note to self, order drinks on line.

Tired - good luck, hope you and your babies do well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow, so much to catch up on....

mum4nay, my heart goes out to you. I have a girlfriend who's daughter has Aspergers and I have watched her grow up from a little girl to a very capable teenager. She is a lovely and very insightful young lady; she has her moments, but there is so much out there now to help children with Autism to thrive and be there best it is wonderful. She has a great affinity with animals, so that is where she is doing her work experience and I would say will end up finding a job.. Big hugs to you and know that there is a wonderful world of support out there when you are ready.

Backflip, you are inspiring and an incredibly loving mother. You feel blessed to have Mitchell and he is very blessed to have you. So sorry you have yet another hurdle to overcome with his op.
    Fionalice, that's wonderful news , so excited for you. What wonderful Christmas cheer you will have to spread now.

Tiredof4, good luck! Can't wait to hear the news

JFB, escape to Melbourne next Xmas sounds good. Maybe I'm a scrooge too, but it does seem such a waste of money sometimes buying gifts that are almost definately not going to be used. We've just decided to do vouchers or ask what each family member wants - which isn't much fun. I'd love to say let's just buy for the kids, but then all the presents would just be for Amberly and that's it , except if her 3yo cousin comes down from Sydney which we're hoping will happen and if we're lucky we might be able to add one more in the New Year and her cousin is hoping for a little brother or sister too.... then Christmas would be alot more fun.

Kismet, awwww smoochie kisses from Evie... and a lovely little goodby - gorgeous . Xmas day grog - necessity! and you need to get yourself a little stash while your at it. Happy online shopping

AFU, can't wait for the New Year. Aside from the arrival of our little sunshine this year, it has been a dark year. Yet another death in the famiily. DHs Aunty died so he is currently in Perth sorting out the funeral etc, and it's just me and my girl. Just too costly to fly all of us to Perth... it's so frustrating that it costs so much to get there and back. Love it there. Super tired.. no idea why. Not normally such a weary old soul, but am pumping up the vitamins a notch and hoping that will help. AF is a week late, so must do some research to see if the surgery to remove my fallopian tube delays things at all... or if anyone knows, would be curious to hear any feedback.

Take care everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tiredof4 has had her labour stopped for now and has been given steroids for bubs