Closed Thread
Page 69 of 128 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    amum: ummmmm i think i saw 3 dots maybe once?? and 2 lines a couple of times so now what LOL ....even Dh said last night 'why do u torture yourself u should have asked"..its like a xmas present, keep shaking the box etc..i def saw H's willy clearly a couple of times on his DVD so that was obvious. oh well just gonna have to wait.

BK: hope u are feeling well.

MG: hope little Archie is being nice and sleepy for mum.

kismet: h has been waking a few times as well, he went weeks and weeks without wkaing once, i think it was/is teeth but with him it gets suss cos once it starts little piggy will just wake for a bottle like the good ole days again and i cant hack it now ...he didnt wake last night thank god. he also wakes when im at my dad's but i wonder weather its cos we sleep in the same room and he can hear me move around in bed ..i think the waether isnt helping either, ive had the heater back on his room as the temp has been dropping to like 15-16C in there by the early hours of the morning, it was freezing in his room the other night when he woke and im sure he must have been cold so maybe that as well?

just wondering: has anyone tried santa photo's this year? H just screamed this year so doubt we can get one....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    **sneaks in again**

BK - Being 34+ weeks bubs will be a nice size. I hope he stays put a bit longer but if he does come early, don't forget to enjoy the privilege it is to meet our bubs early.

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB we did Santa photos a couple of weeks ago......Ash didn't particularly like Santa, but we luckily got the shot!
    I'm thinking BLUE again for you.

Kel I hope you're taking it easy & that you have some help

Kismet it could be the cold, like JFB it has been cold in Ashs room early morning.

Moong I hope little Archie is settling in well to hs new world. How is Spencer coping with it all?

Well only 12 days until our cruise I'm a little excited, soooo can't wait to get away, just need to get very organized before next Wednesday as I'm working 12 hour days until we leave

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB - well that would certainly confuse you, so you didn't have a 3d scan then? I thought Evie's teeth maybe the cause but she generally cries alot which she hasn't really been doing, the heater has been on as well and temp is about 20 which I dont' consider too cold. She was wet one night but no idea what was up the other night, I think she's been overtired more than anything bcs when she is she sleeps poorly and this morning she woke at 5.30 and I wasn't going to make brekky at that hour so put her in bed with me which lasted 20 mins before giving her a bottle and she went back to sleep until 8. Perhaps a growth spurt now that I think of it. She was pretty whingey until her midday sleep and was fine the rest of the day, & tonight she went off to bed without any protesting which I'm hoping is a good sign she's returning to normal.
    We did santa photo today, went well, only got a bit bewildered at one point but ended up holding santa's hand and smiling at him by the end of it. I only got the standard 2 photos as I think it's ridiculously expensive.
    It's the xmas tree I'm a little concerned about..initially I put it up and left it without any decs and she was a bit scared of it I think, then I added the decs the next day and she was a little interested touching them but pretty much stayed away from it then I added the lights and when I was getting dinner on I heard her whinging the way she does when I know something isn't going her way and I found her stuck under it with the lights wrapped around her, I had to untangle her. Was funny though, couldn't help think that my cat has been reincarnated cos the cat use to run up the middle of it and destroy it and now I have a child intent on doing the same thing. If she gets into it again I will put the play pen around it or put it on the coffee table out of reach.

Well I am trying to get to bed a bit earlier tonight, so better get off puter.

Thanks
    Reviews
    morning.

whooooo i. got to sleep in til 9am today, DH took H down to daycare, gotta work a bit later but OMG i havent slept in til that late for aggggggggggggees.

kismet: how did evie go last night? H stirred and started to whinge but we left him and he fell back to sleep (thank god!). thats funny about evie being reincarnarted as the cat, we said the other day when H was banging on the back door it was just like Gus again tapping on the window to be let in . H has been whingy lately too....who knows.

nessie: u could be right, remember i had all those dreams about a second boy . wow 12 days to go, suks about the work b4 hand but just imagine soon u will be sipping cocktails on deck.....so u will having xmas day on board then? how nice, i always think it would nice to get away at xmas. i wish we could go on holiday , was just watching someone at Queenstown in NZ, love going to NZ, i wish. think it will be a few yaers b4 we get a proper holiday now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, Im still here! Was having really strong sharp vaginal pains last night, which I think is the cervix opening? So I was half expecting to wake up in the middle of the night, but things seem to have relaxed today.

JFB: Im thinking girl for you this time. How amazing is it to be able to sleep in! Since living with my MIL, she often gets up at about 7.30am, and if Im not working I go back to bed for a few hours. Its absolute bliss as Ruby is a 6am waker. The further along you get the more rest you will need too, so get DH to do it for you as a regular thing!

Nessie: Your cruise sounds like absolute bliss!! Im looking forward to having the baby just so I can have a week in hospital away from work, toddlers, husbands, life etc.. but a cruise sounds much more appealing! Bummer about the 12 hours days leading up to it though. Having your own business can be hard sometimes

Kismet:
    I LOVE that Evie ended up wrapped in the lights. It must have been hilarious! Its amazing what trouble they can get into in a short amount of time. Ruby is quite tall for her age, and very mischevious, and she can now open all the doors in the house! She also grabs our keys and tries to put a key in the front door!! It wont be long til she can work out how the open the front door, so she cant be left alone for a second.

MG:
    How are you settling in at home with the new bubba? Im really intersted to know how Spencer is coping too. Its probably my biggest worry with this baby. Ruby is so attached to me that I wonder how she will cope.

Rach:
    Thanks heaps for popping in with your support. I really appreciate it xx

Alittle:
    I know I sound like one of 'those' people, but truly, with our poor responder, bad sperm, low fert history, for us to get a bfp naturally (and thanks the dhea) I truly think that there is hope for others also.
    We tracked my ovulation and the third month of trying naturally (and when I say trying I mean a very casual well we may as well give it a go kind of thing)

Amum: Thanks for asking, Im feeling ok, lots of tightening and some cervical pain, otherwise just hanging in there waiting for each day to go by! At least I know every day I get through means a safer arrival for our little boy. It would be great to have him before Chrissy though, as Im so restricted with movement and docs orders atm that I cant do a thing! No shopping, no cooking, no cleaning... so no nesting for me with this baby unfortuntaly

Hi to everyone else . It is exciting to be able to celebrate Chrissy this year with our babies isnt it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB - yep was teeth!!! Felt the little b#st#rd this morning. Great night last night, didn't hear a peep from Evie until 7.40am. Teeth suk...it's painful getting them, you spend a fortune most your life at the dentist trying to keep them, then they only fall out when you're old. Now about the cat reincarnation, you won't believe this, lately when I undress Evie she lifts up her arm and licks it like she's grooming herself, fair dinkum...very weird...Zoey-cat was very fluffy and constantly licked herself particularly her chest and front legs, and Evie licks just about everything, the floor, the fridge, the cupboards and I swear she waffles on to something that's not there sometimes, and she's always at the front window sitting on the window sill (it's to the floor) looking out just like Zoey did. It's nuts. If I ever get to catch it on video I will post it on facebook cos I don't think people believe me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    BK - I wish I had thought to take a photo, I never think to. They are very observant, Evie can nearly reach the screen door handle & tries to open the door so I have to lock it, doors and drawers fascinate her so now they've all got locks on them too, had too many jammed fingers. Mummy spoils all her fun!

Thanks
    Reviews
    BK, glad to hear bubs is staying put and things have relaxed for now..... hope you're relaxing too! I agree re trying naturally.... it can't hurt. We are going to take a pretty relaxed approach too and I'm not holding out a great deal of hope as I'm down one fallopian tube, but who knows.

JFB, yay for a sleep in finally! Must have been bliss. . As for Santa photos, we had some done at our Playgroup Christmas party on Sunday. I was impressed. A just sat on Santas lap, turned around and had a good look at him and then grabbed a bit of his beard as a souvenier. A friend of mine said her little ones were a bit scared of Santa, so everwhere they went she'd seek out a Santa and walk past him and wave hello and chat as though he was a friend. She did this for a little while and then the little ones were fine sitting on his lap as he wasn't really a stranger anymore.

Kismet, have very cute picture in my head of Evie wrapped in Christmas lights . It's a an Evie Christmas tree! LOL Did you manage to take a pic - would make for a funny conversation when she's older.
    Nessie, woohooo 12 days and counting! Bummer having to work so damn hard, but it's only 12 more days. Yippee I want to be a stowaway....

MG, busting to hear from you and how your little man Archie is settling in to home life.

AFU, not much to report other than being annoyingly tired all the time. Thought the DHEA was supposed to make you feel pretty good, but have been so tired. Think I just need to get out and walk and exercise some more.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Hi everyone

Sorry in advance this will no doubt be a scatty post. DH has been in China all week and I'm exhausted. Scarlett and Lucy have both been waking again and last night I was sandwiched between both of them in bed so got almost no sleep. Scarlett's a complete mess from missing him and not sleeping so we're both ready to strangle each other at the moment.

Kel glad to hear everything's going ok at the moment and baby is staying put. Rest up as much as you can.

JFB my god I what I would give for some sleep. I wish there was a sleep bank you could put it all in when you can get it and then withdraw when you needed to top up and feel human.

Kismet Marc stood up and pulled the entire Christmas tree onto himself last night. Thankfully Lucy was close by and pulled him out from under it. Poor kid. Are you any closer to making a decision??

Sorry to anyone I've missed. not having a great day with Scarlett (again). Some days with her are just so challenging. can't wait for DH to get back. I saw The Ides of March on Sunday - was really good.

And looks like we've sold our house. We have a written offer which we'd take but the agent is trying to get more money for us but we'll sign up at 5pm today one way or another. Such a relief.