Closed Thread
Page 68 of 128 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome Scorpiogemini. Hope all is going well with your pregnancy so far.

Kel - in your womb!! Bub wants to meet you. I hope your little man stays put and you get to go home for a bit.

Fiona - not too long until your scan.

JFB - any news on your scan???

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi all

good news BK...i was hoping to come on here and find out u had a new bubba called Harry ( i remember u saying it was on ur list last time )!!!

welcome to scorpio.

fiona: come on another week..honestly it does start to go quciker after that 12wk scan is done trust me.

well...........i was good! i didnt peek , altho mind u as she was packing up i was itching to say "so tell me what its is!!!"........and mind u i was willy spotting the whole way thru but didnt catch a glimpse of anything flopping around..., but all was good bub is good, sucking the thumb at the end, looks just like harry almost i think, maybe head shape is more like DH (in that case c -sect definately coming up ).....im off to now to start willy spotting on the scan DVD, looking for hamburgers etc....i think this is why i doint find out, so i can torture myself for another 20 weeks LOL. im heading back towrads boy again at the mo

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB - you are stronger than me . I was wondering if you had found out how good you would be keeping it a secret, most people slip up at some point. I'm going for a girl, just so you break the boy only lineage running in the family.

BK - now you HAVE to rest up, no excuses

Welcome ScorpioGemini, yes it's hard to get motivated in early pregnancy, actually for me I was like that all the way & as a matter of fact I've remained the same

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls, I hope you don't mind me intruding.

BK - Thinking of you & bubs. I'm not sure exactly how far along you are but M was born at 32+4 weeks. If you've got any questions, please PM me. Great that you got the steroid shots and I've got my fingers crossed that bubs stays put a little longer xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    BK, good news and hope you're feeling ok about it all. Looks like bubs wants to make a dramatic entrance into the world.. settle down litte one and let mummy have a bit of a rest now.

JFB, I admire you... I wouldn't have the strenght to hold off finding out. Was kinda hoping you'd be a big tease and find out but not tell anyone .... or maybe you have and you're just tricking.

Welcome ScorpioGemini. Yep, I felt so tired early pregnancy I just wanted to nap all the time.

Fiona, roll on the 13th!! Can't wait to hear about your scan.

Swede, feeling fine on the DHEA so far, so just hoping it's making things a little healthier in the baby making department. You've probably already read and been to this website, but I thought Norbert Gleicher, MD's comments about eggs actually being frozen in time so to speak and only aging when being released in to our older body's environment was very interesting.

http://www.centerforhumanreprod.com/...e_ovaries.html

AFU, have seen a few natural miracles happening to IVFers around us, so despite now only having one fallopian tube, said to DH, if we have to potentially wait until February to go through IVF, we may as well try naturally.... who knows, it'd be better than going the IVF route if we were lucky enough for it to happen. Not likely, but when I suggested it, DH unwittingly said "there's nothing wrong with that". He didn't quite mean it that way, but it was so funny the way it came out.

Hi to all I've missed. Hope everyone's enjoying getting ready for Christmas and all the buzz and hub bub is not driving you too crazy.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Alittleray For This Useful Post:

swedeendie  (08-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your support everyone.

Rach I am 34+2, was 34 exactly when show/contractions started, so my OB was borderline on whether to let it progress or try to stop it. Had one steroid shot, so he is happy to let labour progress if something happens from here on

Ive had no contractions since, but I get the feeling now that Im out and about again, that activity just may trigger something off again. Another week or two would be great though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi

BK: i thought u were 36 wks? sounds like u may have to stay put for a while....hope bubbu stays in for another week or 2 and u can have a rest.

well....couldnt see anything on the scan i dont think this time , there was a few glimpses around that area but they were like a flash, so of course i will check and press the pause button for lots of scutiny ...., i mean dont really know what girly bits would look like on a scan anyway...Dh didnt beleive me when i said i didnt look, but i really didnt. i promise.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jfb. I would be thinking that if you cant see anything it's probably pink!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    BK - my nieces' bub was born at 34 weeks, she had contractions at around 31 weeks and they managed to stop it then, they really wanted her to get to the 34 week mark as planned (as she is paraplegic with titanium rods in her back & low lung function), they said it's the earliest bub could be born re weight wise and for best possible lung function. He was 4 pound at birth which was really good and had no problems breathing but had to be tube fed at first, and spent 3 weeks in hosi. He's had no issues. I still reckon a xmas bub for you as long as you put everything on hold and rest up (Dr Kismets orders)

JFB - I never saw anything noticeable on Evie's scan even when I had one done at 32 weeks, I assumed with a 3d or 4d image you would be able to pick it if they haven't skimmed over the nether regions, particularly for a boy. I requested for the sex to be written on a piece of paper and sealed in an envelope to find out later if I wanted...I didn't get thru the day without taking a peak , managed to keep it secret for a week from family and friends except my parents, they got to find out when I did.

Moon - how are you going with new bubby and how is S coping?

Alittle - why not I say

A tad tired tonight, Evie has woken up last 2 nights for whatever reason, who knows!, she only had 40 mins sleep at daycare today and only just went to sleep 1/2 hr ago and not without a battle. I hope she snaps out of it by next week bcs I will have an extra one in tow again.

everyone i've missed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jfb - You are stronger than me..i couldn't help myself.....

Not sure if i should tell you this BUT...if you want to find out here's how......

Boys have 3 dots...down there......

Girls have 2 lines........

Kade was sooooooooooooooooo obvious, i could see the dots straight away.....

Maybe you shouldn't look though.

Kel -How are you feeling today???

Hello to everyone....hope you all have a great day.