Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default 3 sets of hugs

to alittle x
    to Nessie x
    to MG good work!! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    MG...Congrats to you and Dh on the arrival of your son Archie and Spencer to you on becoming aa biig brother to Archie.

kemist...I have only 7 weeks to go.The dr are only letting me go to 36 weeks. The dr reckon I wont get to that as of my high blood pressure and GD...

Kel..You wouldnt have long to go????

Fiona...Congrats on your pg...Hope that you have a good flight back and dont need to be sick on the plane.

Jbf..How are you going with your pg.

Hello to everyone else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Hi all

Sorry have been MIA but we've not had any internet at home since last Monday and it's been impossible to post on DH's phone - just can't handle the tiny screen!

MG - huge congratulations !!! I am so happy for you and DH and Spencer. Such a special time snuggling in with your newborn

Nessie - am thinking of you and I hope this weekend isn't too painful and you find comfort with your family and with Ash. He is such a gorgeous boy.

Fiona - I hope the flight isn't too awful. I flew from Brisbane to Perth when I was 5 months pregnant with Marc on my own with Lucy and Scarlett and was nauseous the whole time but it was fine. I'm sure you will be too.

Kismet I say go for it! I agree you've done it before and it will not be like you've never been through a pregnancy. Let us know what you decide.

Sorry I haven't really been able to read back. You are all in my thoughts though hopefully we'll get our modem sorted next week and I can be back on more regularly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    MOONG - CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY welcome to the world baby Archie . I thought you'd be here by now .

JFB - HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! hope you've had a good one.

Alittle - I teared up at your post. It must have felt so good for you both to get all that out, and I'm sure will bring you even closer. And thankyou for your encouraging words, you've been thru a hell of a lot and still remain optimistic for the future which has made me feel more positive too.

I must go, have a tired teething little girl that won't go to bed, not looking forward to this night!

Thanks
    Reviews
    CONGRATULATIONS MG AND DH WELCOME LITTLE ARCHIE!!!!!

have to gloat, i picked boy .

thanks kismet. spent the morning at DH kids work xmas party at Clowntown which was good, H loved it then movies....ahhh being 31 is sooooooooo hard!!!

swede: my fs who precribed me the dhea said she thought i would get a baby without it, that was after a m/c., i was like look ive wiated long enuf and no i dont want another m/c thanks..i wanted it so started it and got DS after 3.5 months on it. maybe just do the FET and hopefully it works, if not maybe get ur amh level checked then and if its low i would definately give it a go, its meant to not only imrpve egg quality but that means less m/c rates. i tookm alower dose than most 50mg, somehow 75mg was a bit too much for me. good luck!!! swede, if u start it get it from the Macquarie st pharmacy in CBD, fax ur script.

nessie: i hope you can find some comfort with your sis.

amum: a girls weekend sounds fab, hope u had a ball!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Moong congratulations to you DH and Spencer on the arrival of Archie. How exciting. Hope you are both doing well.
    Alittle great that you and Dh got a chance to grieve together. Stay strong and hopefully the next cycle is the one.
    Kismet I was 42 when I fell pg with Jaye had been trying since I was 36 so my older egg was the one that worked. You're never to old to try.
    Amun hope you had a great girlie weekend
    JFB happy birthday
    Kel your next how you feeling
    Swede I was on Dhea for 3 months and as I said got a better egg then ever before. Definitely worth trying.
    Nessie enjoy the cruise we are going in Jan on a cruise to New Zealand so look forward to hearing how you go with Ash.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mg : hope u are settling in as a family of 4!!!! hope the labour was quick and easier than number 1 .

alittle: glad u had a good D&M with DH, i guess we forget the blokes sometimes.
    i will prob have a planned c section, so assume it will be around 16-19th april, so will leave work around 9th april i guess bearing good health. i toyed with the idea of vbac but have been reading up on success rates etc and a) age b) being overweight make it less likely to be successful so dont think i will bother.

tired: well not long for you either. im going ok, some days dont feel pg tho....praying i dont get cankles as bad as with DS . trying to limit weight gain .

mini: oh another cruise lady, u lucky ladies!!! sounds lovely.

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB - wow you are almost 1/2 way already!

Mini - , cruise sounds nice, I love cruising, it's been ages since I went on one & would love to go again, thinking of doing it when Evie is a bit older bcs they really look after the little ones pretty well, I reckon I could even go on my own and still enjoy it. Or Club Med in Fiji sounds good, oh wouldn't Tahiti be great...oops getting carried away with myself .

Bk - I'm betting a xmas bubba for you if not then before the year is out.

Tiredof4 - not long now for you either.

who's ready for xmas with your little one/s? I'm just about done with shopping, have never been this organised with xmas shopping ever. E getting very spoilt, can't wait for xmas tree to go up will do that this week, then again E will thoroughly enjoy pulling everything off it, think it might be a good idea to put play pen around it

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi girls

just a quick one...

CONGRATULATIONS MOONG, DH AND SPENCER.....i knew you would have the baby while i was away.....well done.....Archie is a very popular name now.....can't wait to see pics.

had a great girls weekend...absolutely exhausted....but worth it....

will BBL..........

Thanks
    Reviews
    kismet: ooohhh dont go alone, i'll come too (just gotta lose 30kgs first ).