Closed Thread
Page 62 of 128 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    kismet - missed your post there! Wow..it has gone up heaps...far out!!!!!
    That is insane almost!

Oh yeah, another question re dhea - what was the main reason you started it....??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning lovely mummas.

I'm 10 weeks tomorrow and still in absolute disbelief ...
    still sick as a dog too ... but that is, in a weird way some comfort, albeit exhausting.

I leave Bali tonight to head home to Melbourne for 4 weeks. Do a few weeks of work, top up on some money and see a doc ... bit overwhelmed by all the things I need to organise ... hospital etc!! A bit nervous about the flight while feeling so seedy ... might gross out people near me by needing to use the sick bag!!

Hope you are all enjoying a lovely weekend
    x
    Last edited by fionaalice; 26-11-2011 at 11:45.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fiona...that is just fantastic....feeling sick is good thing too.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    **sneaking in**
    Congratulations

MG, DH & S

on the birth of

Archie Alan

Born on 26th Nov at 11.30am
    3.47kg or 7 pound 10

5. The Following User Says Thank You to RachInSyd For This Useful Post:

swedeendie  (26-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Moon...Congratulations.....on your son Archie (love the name!!!!) how wonderful!!!! Mummy of two now.....looking forward to hear all about it!!!!! Hopefully A is getting some

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    MG. wowee!! Congratulations to the MG family. You kept that one quiet girly! Love the name. Welcome to the world Archie. Fantastic news. All our love xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Swede. We tried dhea after many failed cycles and I'd read about it on BH then did some research on my own. It's meant to reduce the age of your eggs. My fs wasn't convinced but said it couldn't do any harm. And after 5 months (the recommended minimum time) we became pg with Ruby. We started it again 6 months after Ruby was born and 5 months later this baby was conceived naturally. You can call it coincidence but we are convinced it was the dhea that was the difference for us. I don't think it works for everyone but a big percentage of us older gals on this thread conceived whilst on dhea

9. The Following User Says Thank You to blondekelli For This Useful Post:

swedeendie  (26-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks blonde, how much where you on?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

Back from a needed break. DH and I had a good night last night with a bit of drinking hugging and outpouring of emotion and we are feeling alot better. I learnt a valuable lesson last night, and that is not to underestimate how your DH/DP is impacted by a failed pregnancy. I was really taken aback at how much his heart was breaking over the little one we had lost. It was really good to see him able to pour out his emotion. I'm sure the alcohol helped, but am so relieved he let it all out and shared it with me. So now we look forward without forgetting but learning evermore to appreiciate how blessed we are to have our gorgeous little girl. Now just gotta find a way of putting the fear of another ectopic behind me as I know my risk will now be higher, but I am so keen to just get on with it and do all we can to get a little brother or sister for our gorgeous girl......

BK, do you mind me asking where you got hold of the DHEA? Figure I will need to start pronto for it to be any good for my next cycle. I am definately in the older gal bracket.

Kismet, I might just beat you in the age department. I think it really depends who you speak to with regards to whether you are too old or not. My FS certainly wasn't prepared to give up on me and was adamant that she treat me through this next cycle and my Ob gets very annoyed re the age comments as he sees a number of older women coming through successfully having babies in their 40's. I would love to see stats on it, but I truly think once your body has done it once, it will do it quicker and easier next time. It's been prepped by the previous birth which I think then fires your fertility..... but that's just my opinion.

MG, CONGRATULATIONS!! Welcome to your beautiful little baby boy Archie.

Swede, thanks for asking after me. I'm with you On the DHEA path. I'm determined to do anything this time round.

Nessie, yes, you and I will definately get there . I hope all is ok in the Gold Coast... it must be hard, but I hope you will feel a little better once you've laid your mum and dad to rest..... I hoping it will give you the same closure it gave me. I just felt a little more at peace that I had completed mum's final request and that she was now where she wanted to be. We scattered her at sea near her favourite beach. ....... that wonderful holiday is getting so close....

JFB, how much longer do you think you will work before you go on maternity leave?

Amum, have a blast with the girls!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Swede and Alittle. I was on 75mg a day. You need to go to a compounding pharmacy who will make up the prescription. My FS gave me the script for it, after I specifically asked for it.