Closed Thread
Page 61 of 128 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    alittle: glad u are feeling a bit better, sounds like you have a very good FS, its always reassuring to hear from FS that they think u have a veru good chance of it working. i agree with her!

MG: how are u feeling?

afm: not much, feeling very fat tho im sure ive gained at least 2 kgs this month, my fault from pigging out and not exercising, im cross with myself. raining heaps heaps, but i love it. so unmotivated with work already.....chucked a sickie yesterday and went to movies instead..the idea of sitting in rain in 1.5 hours of sydney peak hr was just too much to bear..........

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alittle, so nice to hear from you and that you seem to be moving through your grief. My FS was very similar with us when we had to have our little bub removed, it made it a little easier to have someone appreciate what you were going through. And yes, she is right, you are fertile, so Amberley will definitely have a little brother or sister to keep her company. I cried on and off for a few months I think. Just take the time that you need. And cry when you need to.

MG: How was Stevie last night? Im so jealous and inspired that you went out on the town! This year will be the first year in probably a decade that I wont be going to the boxing day test at the MCG. I look forward to it more than I do Christmas, but it will be around my due date and I thought it probably wasnt a good idea, sitting in one of those tiny, hot seats for 8 hours!

JFB: Despite my best intentions, I am putting on EXACTLY the same amount of weight as I did with Ruby. Not sure if Im pigging out too much, or maybe its just what my body does? So I will be looking at about 86kgs again by my due date, so will have 20kgs to lose again!! Ive stopped weighing myself though, too stressful, and I got it off last time in about a year, so Ill just have to do it again.

AFM: Well it seems I have that Pelvic separation thing. Whenever I move/walk I get deep pelvic or vaginal pain that stops me in my tracks if I dont walk really slow. My OB says its the bones moving a bit early in preparation for birth. I need to get a memo to my pelvis that Im having a CS! Bad news is he said it will continue to get worse until bubs is born. At least I have a good excuse now to get DH to do everything for me! Other than that feeling ok

Hi to everyone else Hope you lovely ladies are doing well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alittle - sounds like you have a great fs who has your best interests at heart.

Jfb - I'm playing the waiting game! Dh and I have started to resign ourselves to the fact this bub will probably want to stay inside until we evict it on Wednesday !!

Kel - Stevie was excellent! Dh had bought tickets yesterday morning and was originally going up go with someone else. When he got home I was feeling pretty good, do thought what harm could it do?? The worst case scenario was we would do a bolt to the hospital!! Would never have bought the tickets prior though. I remember we didn't go to the Coldplay concert just before spencer was born, and that was a regret, so didn't want to miss this opportunity. Thoughts Stevie may not come again, but she said she would, so who knows!!

I have started losing my plug which is exciting. I keep getting niggles, but nothing of significance. Grrr! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay MG...the plug is lost....so exciting!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alittle - you have a wonderful FS, it's very encouraging. At the moment take each day as it comes.

MG - ....not long now. Glad you got to see the wonderful Stevie, I'd love to experience that.

BK - have you got your bags packed! I'd steer clear of the MCG too, last time you went in to labour weren't you on your way home from a footy game?

JFB - what movie did you see? it's been ages since I went to see a movie, would really like to get myself to the gold lounge. I keep piling on the kg's but no baby to blame for that! just me oh dear.

Tireof4 - how are you going? you should be almost there too.

Well I have enquired about whether I could get more sperm from the same donor and apparently there is loads of it...now all I have to do is make up my mind as to whether to go ahead or not. Keep thinking that I'm 42 now would be 43 trying to get utd and possibly 44 before a baby comes along, if one comes along. My nails have been cheewed off. I just don't know what to do.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MG: mmmm i reckon it will be sunday the 27th for u (not that im biased about that date LOL). have u gone for a run around the block yet???

kismet: i saw Breaking Dawn yep at the Gold Lounge....wasnt a very exciting film but ok for some mindless relxation for a few hrs. i had this odd vision of this donor's "loads of sperm" flying around for all LOL....gee i dont know, sounds like a lot of factors to consider, how many cycles could u afford or would be be willing to do??? are there any tests u can do b4 hand like check your amh as well? cant remember were u on dhea??

alittle: hope u are holding up.

nessie: are u going on the cruise soon?

amum: god some days i wish i wasnt working (most days actually at the moment) , my DH earns good money if we didnt have so many stupid debts i could stay at home next time longer boo hoo. how ae u coping with this rain?

well wiggles on alreadyyyyyyyyyyy..i get dragged to the tele (literally) and get given the order to put the wiggles on...after a while it will get boring to DS..right???????????

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi girls

moong - omg how exciting...come on baby...we are ready........

kel - excellent excuse to get dh to do everything......nice work

jfb - yep i'm loving being at home...the rain is nice but kade just wants to go outside...poor baby must be getting cabin fever.

well i'm off into the city tomorrow for a girls weekend, my friend is 40 and has no idea we have organised a weekend for her...so excited. dh is looking after the boys all his own overnight...hmmmmmmmmmm wonder how that will go as he has never done it before.

moong - i won't get a chance to see if bubby comes until monday....so good luck and have fun if it all happens between now and then......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amum have a FANTASTIC night!!!! I haven't had a girls nightout since........forever ago.

JFB only 4 weeks until our cruiseI'm dieting & tread milling like mad, I can't look like an oompaloompa oh that & all the food I will consume.

Kismet it's such a hard decision......but I think if you don't you will always wonder.

Alittle I love your attitude, you are one very strong lady you & I will get there together

Moong I'm so excited for you, I'm still thinking girl!

Sonja how are you coping with the heat over there. Poor DH has no zircon in his building, not very happy.

Kel I hope your not in too much pain.

Swede how are you gorgeous?

My Sisters & I are off to the Gold Coast tomorrow to scatter our Parents ashes on there favorite beach. It would have been their 57 th wedding anniversary. I haven't been up there since we brought Mum down here so not really looking forward to it.
    Ash is just hilarious ATM, I could eat him. He's still not saying much, definitely more like his Dad than his Mum!

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB - I know, the donor must have made a lot of deposits . Holy crapola though, just found out it costs $490 a fricken straw + shipping costs which is around $300 I think....last time I got some it was $1100 for 3 straws including shipping. . I was thinking of having one shot at it and if the cycle turns to $hit then I know it's not meant to be, I really don't know if I'd respond to be honest cos I was so crap at it to begin with and now it's been quite some time since. One go is about all I could afford really. I was on the DHEA for 12 months before I got Evie. My main concern is my age. One of the girls in my support group is same age and had a m/c a few months ago and the path results were that the baby was downs. I spoke with FN a couple of weeks ago asking if they've managed to get many women preggers my age with own eggs and she said not really, so not very encouraging. I'm thinking it will be a waste of time and money tbh, but as Nessie said, I think I will always wonder, it is really hard to weigh up. Gees I was just thinking I must be the oldest mumma on here

Nessie - it will be hard to do but it is a beautiful idea to say your final goodbyes to your parents. I hope you have a lovely sunny day for it.

Amum - enjoy your girly weekend!

MG - any action???

Thanks
    Reviews
    amum...sound like a fun night/weekend! She will get a shock for sure...a nice one though!!!

Alittle - how are you coping? Thinking of you!

Nessie - oh..hugs...that is just lovely to do that on your parents anniversay....I know it will be hard but it is a such a beutiful gesture and it will be such a nice memory down the path.....Big hugs for tomorrow

Thanks for asking about me too! I am feeling much better now, and not so angry and disapointed. I am trying to just think of that the little one prob had something wrong with it and it is better to have happen sooner rather than later. It was just such shock of seeing those lines and then it just went pearshaped...shock x 2.

Kel, how is your body holding up? It sounds really tough.

Kismet, it is hard one. But I think if your thoughts have started in that direction you might just regret it later if you didn't try. Like jfb said, maybe put down a limit to what you actually will make yourself go through, so that you deep inside can make a good judgement. You never know, some lucky ladies fall pregnant easier after they been pregnant before and it might be easier next time around...I am trying to think like that anyway. What is your thoughts overnight?

For those of you that has done DHEA, what dose did you take? Did you do it with yor FS or just by yourself? I am thinking of doing it without any FS recommendation etc, as I have recived two bottles from another lady who do not use them anymore. But, might not be a good idea, I could have a chat with my GP about it, she is very swtiched on.
    Secondly, I am doing a FET first, obvioulsy hoping that would work. Would you do the FET first without starting the dhea, or should I start it anyway....I know it takes a few months to start doing something...what are your thoughts?????
    I am open for any suggestions here.....