Closed Thread
Page 6 of 128 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by moongazer View Post
    I'm seriously starting to wonder how on earth s is going to cope when the new baby comes. I'm also starting to wonder how in earth I'm going to survive!! Oh well, it will sort itself out I'm sure.
    MG / Kel - you will cope because you have to - you don't really have another choice (well you do but it's not a particularly great one). If anyone had told me 12 months ago I'd be a SAHM to 3 kids 2 of which are always at home I'd have thought they were insane - and many days I feel like I'm going insane. The last few months of pregnancy with a toddler are really hard, and then when the baby comes the first few months are REALLY tough, but you will cope and be amazed at how clever you become at looking after and distracting one child while caring for a baby.

I am definitely no super mum but the reality is falling apart is just not an option. Trust me there were many days in the beginning where I sat on my bed and wanted to cry and cry my eyes out, but I just told myself to suck it up and keep going.

But vent away - it's definitely healthier to acknowledge these feelings than to deny them and pretend it's easier than it is.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks Sonja. I know it will work out and we'll deal with it. I do use you all and dh to vent a lot, and find that helps me cope. I do honestly look at you and wonder how you do it!!

Kel - we'll get through it!! Our kids will have a little bit of reality thrown at them. I guess we just need to try and make sure we don't lose ourselves in the process!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi girls

no doubt having a 2nd and 3rd is hard but so many ppl do it, im sure most mums and dads have days / weeks were they are so tired / over it / desperate for thier own space. we are lucky so to speak that daycare is pretty easy to come by in this area, H is already in 2 days per week. sonja i still think u work miracles! my only concern is being "old" ...i would have been nice to be 6 years younger.

tying to remember where everyone is up to.....

kismet: how is evie? H does have a bit of cold again, not too bad but a bit of a cough and runny nose now....yeh touch wood! he is waking once a night and can still be a buggger to get back down sometimes .

nessie: how are u and ash? hope the colds didnt get any worse. so should be only a bout a week b4 u start .

mum4nay: do u get your results back this week? im sure its all ok.

one sleep til scan....been getting that arvo off feeling now most days...i might have to go and have a laydown. thank god this week is a low work week, only tues and wed....i sooooooooo look forward each night to going to bed .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Girls,

Been ages since I last posted things are a bit hectic but I do try and read everyday to keep up with all of you.

JFB good luck for tomorrow although I am sure everything is just fine. I know you have posted the sleep and settle method before but could you please repost as I am really struggling with Jaye's sleep.

Moon and Kel I can relate Jaye is a completely clingy baby she doesn't want anyone but me her dad and brothers and sister try but when I am around she is not interested in anything or anyone else, very tiring and I am not pg, so I sympathise.

Alittle I hope that you managed to get some legal advice in regards to what your stepdad has done what dispicable behaviour.

Kismet I hope Evie is over her cold.

Nessie I hope you and Ash are on the mend.

Mum4nay did you get your results back yet.

I have had a hectic time Jaye has been sick, work has been piling up and I have had very little sleep so feeling a bit overwhelmed at the moment. I have managed to get Jaye into a lovely daycare 2 days next year which I am thrilled about. I will goback to work those 2 days at the office so hopefully things will be easier to manage.

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB - good luck with your scan tomorrow , I hope it's a really nice strong heartbeat in there..omg what if there are 2!!!!
    I think I will take Evie to dr tomorrow to check her out, not sure if she has an ear infection, her cough is quite bad she was coughing all night, and I am being threatened with it now and trying everything to stop it.

Kel / MG - I'm sure you will manage the best way you can and everything will be AOK. I think it's just a fear of the unknown, you will work it out once you find your groove. My niece's 2nd baby has been so different from her 1st & been a bit of a challenge and it was quite a shock for her in the beginning but it's working out now. So many people have more than 1 child and sometimes twins or triplets etc and they seem to manage.

Mini - hope things improve soon and you get some much needed rest

Nessie - hope you and Ash are getting better.

Hi to anyone I've missed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck with your scan JFB xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for your scan JFB.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck JFB! My vote is on two little heartbeats xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Good luck today JFB

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck JFB, I'm also betting on twinnies