Closed Thread
Page 59 of 128 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    i agree kismet with BK....your a saint!

BK: same here, ive had to learn (real quick) in the past 2 months about ways to handle behaviour and constantly remind myself of how much they are developing and change every week even! H has been having these "crying fits" where he cannot be consoled for like 20 minutes..yesterday he lay on the floor and just screamed / cried....so far the only thing that has worked to settle him in these 'states' is a small weak bottle whilst being cuddled ..he doesnt even drink it all, its like a valium or something for him LOL.

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB - Evie has a little crying fit when she wakes from her arvo nap lately,she doesn't like me holding her but doesn't like me to put her down either, she usually wakes up happy so it's a complete turn around. She's not quite ready to have that nap cut out yet, it depends on when she has her previous sleep.

I should clarify with last post...I've only raised my voice, not screamed at her (but have certainly felt like it), once was for hitting Evie and not playing nice, another for having a hissy fit when she went to bed last night, the minute I chastised her she shut up and went to sleep. Evie is still a bit wary of her and I've had to referee a few things today and pull her into line, but that's just kids being kids.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alittle. Thinking of you and hoping all went well today xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crying fits - I think it's a stage. S went through it, and needed to be distracted or we had to yell his name to snap him out of it. You could see he was working himself up!

Had ob appt. I'm 3cm dilated, and have a short cervix. She did a tiny sweep for me because it started becoming too uncomfortable. Im booked for induction next Wednesday 30th if nothing happens before then !!! Woohoo.
    Have been having niggles, but that's nothing new and no real sign. Sorry for my lack of personals and obsession with all things me at the moment. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are obsessed with all things you too MG! Our newest little bundle is about to arrive!

Can't wait

Thanks
    Reviews
    mmm me thinks Little MG will be here sooner than the induction date!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    g day to say the least. Just out of emergency surgery snd am one fallopian tube short. It was an ectopic prenancy and too nuch damage to save tube. I've been balling my eyes out, but must get it together now for my little girl. Don't like my chances of falling pregnant with just one tube at my ripe old age, but just need to take one day at a time for now. Thanks so much for all your support xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Oh my god Alittle I am so so sad to read your post. Such a terrible outcome sending you lots of love and hugs

Sorry guys we have no Internet at home so am on a borrowed phone

MG thinking of you too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alittle, just wrote on FB. I am devasted for you, it such terrible outcome after the news of being pregnant, I am so very sorry this has happen to you. Take your time to grieve, it is heartbreaking. I am thinking of you and sending big warm hugs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks again for you words, you are such wonderful ladies.

MG, wow..it is getting closer....and hey..it is ok to just think about yourself..I would be too....