Closed Thread
Page 58 of 128 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hi girls

swede: im really sorry to hear that beanie didnt make it, it certianly does seem cruel to be given such a miracle only to have it taken away . i can certainly relate to the bestie issue...and im afriad to say that i was up to my 8th ivf cycle when she got her bfp and i wasnt at all happy for her (i know completely biathy but that the truth) but i was too consumed with my own anger and sadness for a few days that i couldnt even ring her. lets hope your miracle turn comes again soon.

sorry just qucik, h is restless

Thanks
    Reviews
    amum" havent heard of it but there is a kennel i think on bells line of road near here? is that it? as for bump, cant feel anything yet, placenta is at the front this time, so no movement action........were u hoping for a different job at your old work? are u goning to look for something else now?

alittle" good luck for ur scan 2morrow

MG" good luck for ur SS 2morrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmmm. Ok. Ruby has turned into a little terror. Running around target like a crazy baby, a tanti in the pram at the shops and a bucking bronco trying to get her into the carseat. And lots of crying inbetween. Where did my Ruby go and who is this child?

Alittle. Good luck tomorrow xx

MG. wow, so close!! Goodluck tomorrow. Will be on the edge of my seat waiting for news

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls. Still no action. Bub behaved last night while I attended a wedding. Stayed until 11:30pm and had a great time. Tired as anything today!

Spencer made it into our Sunday paper for a peanut butter article!! All last minute on Friday. A girl from my mums and bubs group is a journo and was scraping for a story!! Lol
    If you go to the Adelaide Now page and click on the peanut butter story there is a pretty good photo of him on there!!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    spencer is a handsome little dude indeed...how cute he is!!! gee do ppl actually do these parties? how weird............

BK: H has started with the throwing self on the floor tantrums in the past month....real fun..not.

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB: Ruby has started this bucking bronco thing whenever I try and get her into the car seat. She thinks its bloody hillarious, and its taking me ages to hold her down and try and get her into the car. I guess this stuff is the start of the terrible twos??

Amum, Sonja, ladies with other kiddies, any advice?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Kel - Sorry no advice as Kade is doing the exact same thing with the car seat. I take him out, we have a quick chat about anything (usually trucks or bob cats) to take his mind off it and we try again.

Jfb - Its not on bells line...just can't think of the name of the road, need to get back onto the web site and check....thanks anyway. It looks good, they don't sleep in kennels, they sleep together on tramp beds and have the run of acres all day.....sounds like a great hol for him, he loves other dogs.

Moong - Saw little S in the article......so famous now I cannot believe you are still here.......when is this baby coming.....

alittle - Good luck for your scan....can't wait to hear about it.....very exciting.

Mini - It's hard to give up work but i just look at Kade and think jow lucky i am to be able to be at home with him right now. Hopefully down the track i will be able to go back into another role at the school.

Hi to everyone...gotta go Kade is having a tantrum... BBL

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Hi just a quickie as have had no sleep whatsoever thanks to Marc teething and have to get off to ballet.

Kel i wish i had some advice but sadly it's just something all kids seem to go through. Scarlett and lucy were exactly the same. They both would also insist on doing up their own buckles which they couldn't do and that would be another source of trouble. I found the more i stress about it the worse it got. If distraction doesn't work allow an extra 5 minutes onto your trip. I would say to them you have 5 minutes to play in the car or whatever it is you want to do t hen it's mummy's turn to buckle you in. I also tried really hard not to fight them as it made them fight back harder.

The terrible 2s are truly terrible, and suddenly relatively simple tasks become impossible without a lot of forward planning. I used to run major deals for international companies but that was a walk in the park compared to raising 2 year olds

Thanks
    Reviews
    Moong -well done getting thru the weekend. I'll check out the article once I have a minny to myself.

Sonja - how right you are! it seems to be an age thing and they just keep on going. I'm noticing it alot with kids around the 18 month mark, but Evie is starting now and she is only 16 mths as of yesterday, she's not too bad but it's a sign of things to come I guess

BK - as above Miss Independence sussing out how far she can take it with you I reckon, it's alot of frustration for them (and you). Evie displays hissy fits when she can't have something she really wants but I distract her with something else if I can or just ignore her when it's not working but it's a different story when you are out in public, so much harder.

Still on the trantrums...I am babysitting same little girl I had a few weeks back again atm (long story how I fell into that), she is finding out quick smart she doesn't get too far with me this time, she has been 100% better than last time I had her. If I have to yell at her I will, seems to work for her, she must be use to it. Not that I'm comfortable yelling at other peoples kids but she's in my home for 2 nights and I refuse to get as stressed as I was last time, do you think I'm wrong to do that?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone, guess its just nice to know that its normal and part of what they do...boy do they change quickly though! Its hard to know at this age when to discipline and when to distract and when to ignore!

Sonja: Ruby is starting that with her shoes and socks... wants to put them on herself but has absolutely no idea how to do it

Kismet: I think that her better behaviour is probably proof that you are doing the right thing!