Closed Thread
Page 56 of 128 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Swede - I'm sorry there are no words to help right now...just know that we are all here for you

Kel - I had BH from early on as well, they would stop me in my tracks, i even had to do the breathing thing to get thru them....also had that pain in the vjj..........just your body getting ready....sooooooooooooooooo exciting.

Moong - Wonder if this baby is coming on the weekend ????????????????????????

Do all of you girls have your txt buddy's ready incase bubba's decide to come early???

AFM - Well sadly i think my time at the school has come to an end.....my boss offered me my old job back (which i hate, but loveeeeeeeeeeeee the school) so i said no........i'll leave for now and hope like mad something else comes up so i can go back......i've shed lots of tears in the last 24hrs.....i've been there for 7 1/2 yrs.......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Swede - oh I'm so sorry , we are always here for you.

Amum - bummer. As much as i hated my job when I left to have Evie it was still hard to acknowledge the fact I wouldn't be working there anymore when I did resign as I'd been there over 11 years, it somehow felt strange. My boss actually called me about a month ago to see how we were and said he missed me..that was really strange too considering how much we clashed, I've been invited to their xmas party, might just go along and sus everyone out and gloat how happy I am

Just a quickie as Evie getting a bit demanding right now. 1st swimming lesson for her today was great, she loves the water but started to cling to me towards the end, think her attention span wavered by then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks girls!
    The more the day progresses the more down I feel. I was happily oblivious to the baby making business for once in years and felt content to wait until april..now it feels like I been dragged into anyway...and my bestie just got her BT back from her first ivf cycle to day - and she rang and told me she was pregnant. So even though I am so very happy for her it didn't make it easier for me....THe thought that we might have had the same due date is making me sad...sorry to be a bit down....girls.....but I feel all teary and down....sp typical it feels like...I just wanted to be happy for her and now this happened....grrrr

amum - we spend so much time at work - so no wonder it is abig decision. What type of change would you like to happen for you to go back?

Yay for swimming lessons Kismet!!! I must do the same......

Kel - I did have BT too, but the where rather mild....I think it started about 8 weeks before due date or so....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessie & Amum, you were my first support ladies here on Bubhub, so thank you for that

Question ... did any of you take maxalon or primperan for nausea during pregnancy? I am pretty sick and need to be on a plane in a week to come home to Aus, the nurse here (an aussie lady) suggested I take primperan (same as maxalon) and of course in Bali you can pretty much buy anything over the counter ... so I bought some today thinking I'll take it for the flight ... would appreciate anyones experiences or thoughts!
    It's so hard not to be so precious about being pregnant ... I always wanted to be pretty relaxed and carefree about pregnancy and parenting ... BUT after trying for 6 years ... well my little miracle IS precious ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Swede my heart is breaking for you, it is so unfair

Amum I hope you don't feel sad for to longI nearly gave up work last week, but decided I justlove my clients to much to do it to them, hope that made sense.
    I bet Jett is looking forward to school holidays? How is your little tornado going?

Kismet wevhad a nightmare swim lesson on Monday you will havevto come up & have a swim in our big blow up pool one day before Xmas.

Fiona I'm glad I can be here to support you now however I can't helpnwith your Q, Moong will probably be the best one to answer that.

Speaking of Moong.........how are you Mummy to be?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Swede my heart is breaking for you, it is so unfair

Amum I hope you don't feel sad for to longI nearly gave up work last week, but decided I justlove my clients to much to do it to them, hope that made sense.
    I bet Jett is looking forward to school holidays? How is your little tornado going?

Kismet wevhad a nightmare swim lesson on Monday you will havevto come up & have a swim in our big blow up pool one day before Xmas.

Fiona I'm glad I can be here to support you now however I can't helpnwith your Q, Moong will probably be the best one to answer that.

Speaking of Moong.........how are you Mummy to be?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessie - doing well here!! Bub is going crazy inside again. It's hard to tell if some of the pains are pre labour or just bub kicking my guts into submission.

FionaA - Maxalon is safe in pregnancy. I have heard of many ladies taking it. It can make you pretty tired though, so see how you go. I had a Maxalon jab when I had gastro while pregnant.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also, if Maxalon doesn't help too much there are other options which work in different ways.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Moong - could be both going on I expect to hear some news in the coming days

Nessie - we would love to do that. I am booked for babysitting around 14th or 16th Dec whilst the mum is in hosi having another kid, god I hope I can handle it & not end up mental.

Swede - that's tough and one of life's cruel blows, it happened to me too and as much as you want to be happy for your friend it is really hard to be. As surprised and shocked you were that you got so close it would have raised your hopes more than you realised. Allow yourself to be upset.
    I don't think anyone else on this thread is in the EMG group on facebook but some of us are on fb in general and have added each other. I've backed away from EMG, boy hasn't it got biyatchy lately, what a cat fight!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    What's the EMG group? I'm not on facebook