Closed Thread
Page 54 of 128 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    if i had a spare 10k i would def get a tummy tuck . omg im resting all my hopes on that machine!!!!!! no not finding sex, my 19wk scan is on the 5th dec....but i always spend hours staring at scans anyway .i just the surprise....after my nt result, especially the BT result i wonder if its a girl, also not as hungry this time but wonder if thats just psychological and not as bad cankles so far . my brother's first baby is due a few weeks b4 so i dont care what we have but im hoping that we both have the same sex bubs so they can be close.

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB - weren't you the same with H? I think you couldn't cope with eating Maccas or something like that? or was that someone else?

BK - 3 weeks ahead! Might be in a hurry to get here too. How big was Ruby? My friend spat out a 9 pounder last week in a few hours, second stage being 12 minutes, good lord some woman are super human

mmm, think Evie is getting sick, she was finally doing so well, another tooth seems to be coinciding with it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kismet: Ruby was 3.25kgs at 38 weeks, so pretty normal really. My OB thinks that I may be borderline GD as Ive passed 2 tests and failed one. But he says Ive passed the important ones. Hes been ahead almost the whole time though. Even at the 20 week he was measuring a few weeks ahead. All I can say is thank god they are cutting him out . Hope Evie is ok xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

FionaA - OMG CONGRATULATIONS........that is amazing news....i remember you. I am so so soooooooooooooooo happy for you....welcome to our little thread.

Moong - I bet you go on your own......before next week. I think it is a boy

Alittle - That is the best news evaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......well done honey

Hello to eveyone, hope you are all well.

Not really much happening here....trying to get organised for Xmas..I love Xmas...can't wait.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to amum21 For This Useful Post:

fionaalice  (17-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    kismet: yes i had macca's once and got runs when pg with H, it has happened more this time, a couple of times with normal food eg fish but that had a bit of a greasy sauce on it.... i think its a good thing....maybe it will taech me to eat nothing bad .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone!!hope yu girls are well!!

Amum - yay for xmas...finally I am looking forward to xmas this year...and doing some decoration etc..yay

fiona...I just wrote some q in the other thread but now just realised that you have ansewred them for me...wow...congratulations...how good is that....you and hubby must be over the moon.....just awesome...well done....

As for myself...except that I almost had a heart attack 2 days ago with archie falling out of our screen door and outside and down 6 concrete steps....and my heart down my knees.....i am trying to recover from that..far out...I never been so scared in my life as when I seen him laying screaming down the bottom of the stairs. He was fine thank god.....got a few scratches on the face.....but anything could have happen...scary scary....my little darling boy....(since then we have put up a more secure gate...but if I ever thought it was dangerous...i would have put it up a long time ago.....yikes

I recived some DHEA the other day as I am sort of preparing for my next cycle, which is happening in april/may. Turing 40 in January so i wanted to get some good strong eggs happening. Prepare myself so to speak. We t ook thedecisiion to not do a cycle until later on as we can't afford me getting pregnant earlier with work etc.......but.....
    ....I have no idea what happen, but yesterday I had a postive pregnancy test..can you freaking believe it????? I have tried for 4 years with everything you can imagine to try to get pregnant and now when we said we would wait before starting cycling again...I am pregnant. Not 100% sure thought, the test this moring look lighter than yesterday...so it might be a chemical.....
    I am just staring at those hpt i been taking yesterday and today.....can't concentrate on anything...it is insane.....
    I keep you updated with this natural miracle...to see if it is meant to be....

love to you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    wow swede....let us know what happens!!!!!

afm: off to melbourne soon yippee...wish i had enuf time to see BK ....i left DH this morning chucking his gutz up from (yet another) food poisoning..but at least i got to see H b4 i went as i had to srop him off to daycare....i will miss him for sure, i wont miss DH ....maybe he should not eat out as much and it wouldnt happen...still i think its partly psycho-somatic

Thanks
    Reviews
    Enjoy Melbourne JFB! Im sure we will meet up one day

Swede, I sure do believe it as exactly the same thing hapenned to me! I was sure it wasnt going to stick as I bled like a period for a week... but I know have a belly like a beach ball and only 7 weeks to go! As soon as I saw that first positive hpt I went and saw my doc straight away for a BT. Are you going to get a BT done?

Question girls: As Ruby was breach I didnt get any deep Vjay pains with her. With this pregnancy through I seem to be getting constant tightening of the belly and often sharp deep pains down below. Is that normal with baby head down?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Swede congratultions! That's such wonderful news . Have you any plans to get a BT done?

Fionaalice huge for you too. I followed your journey on the over 35s thread a while back and couldn't be happier for you. Wow you must just be on cloud 9.

Kel yep i had them with all my pregnancies. Feels like a dull but very strong pain? It's not the baby engaging but the pressure of the beariing down. I had it so stringly i felt like i could barely walk some days.

JFB enjoy Melbourne! I hope you get some lovely weather.

Well we've put our house in Melbourne up for sale. keep everything for us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Swede - oohhh goodluck how wonderful, go and get that bt done! You know it does happen often, ttc for sooooo long and then something like this happens. I read about A on the fb page, how scary, glad he is ok.

Bk - i think that's pretty normal, your body is getting ready.

JFB - have a good time in Melbourne, hope DH can handle the home duties

Well my baby girl is not such a baby anymore...she took her 1st couple of steps last night, just let go of me and kept going before diving onto the lounge and today she took about 4 steps into my arms . There will be no stopping her now, once she knows how to do something she's determined to keep going, she was pretty pleased with herself.