Closed Thread
Page 53 of 128 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Fionaalice, thats amazing! Of course you can join us.

My current little miracle is a natural one too after giving up IVF after having no success trying again after Ruby. Truly truly amazing. So happy for you!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to blondekelli For This Useful Post:

fionaalice  (15-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    fionaalice, what a wonderful story and congratulations! So does that mean you must now give up your luxurious Bali life. Sounds divine.

JFB, LOL re the fundraising box. I remember you being ok in the weight gain department with this pregnancy???... if you're still doing ok, what the heck... enjoy oporto's and boost bars... hardly up there in the hard core junk food stakes.. aaaah, just enjoy them anyway. Swimsuits are for young nubile teenagers. (sorry if I've offended any mum's lucky enough to still have bikini bodies - I envy and admire you!... and secretly hate you... in a nice kinda way)

BK and Nessie, LOL re tops being pulled down.... as if having to expose cellulite isn't frightening enough, but then having to worry about involuntary boob flashing. I'm definately palming swimming off to DH.

MG, how exciting ... I'm getting butterflies just thinking about it. Wow, it's all so close now. Yipeee!

Kismet, sorry, I probably haven't helped you any with my swimming comments. Good on you and I can't wait to hear how the littel fish Evie goes at her first lesson. Just watch your top!

Oh and welcome CCCMum!

AFU, 6 week scan on Monday morning, so will hopefully see my little bubbles heartbeat then. I can cope much better with this wait.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Alittleray For This Useful Post:

fionaalice  (15-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fionaalice - woooowwwww!! talk about a seachange! A big fat congratulations to you and DH, you so deserve this happiness. And you will fit right in here, I think we all saw your previous journey, I remember you. I love hearing about little unexpected miracles. Are you going to continue to stay in Bali?

JFB - oh I definately get into the boardies in public these days too, as much as I hate them, I don't like exposing my thunder thighs. I spent a fortune on Evie today getting new cossies and hat etc for her from the cancer council, she is SO fair I would hate for her to cop even a tiny bit of sunburn, and particularly after having melonoma myself I'm super paranoid with putting her at risk. I was also getting quite envious looking at all the swimwear around thinking I will never wear anything like that ever again, I'm afraid it will be the old granny looking full piece for me in future, only if my thighs shrink, already have the granny grundies so why not the cossies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol wow I am slow! All I looked at when I first posted here was it's a 35+ thread. Now I see it's in the ivf section. So sorry ladies. I'm going to blame my preggy brain..

Thanks
    Reviews
    No problem cccmum. U r welcome stay, or leave if you feel it necessary!! We are a welcoming bunch!!

Fiona Alice - welcome to this thread. Looking forward to getting to know you. I love natural miracle stories. Just when you have given up hope, the universe throws a curve ball in the loveliest way.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    MG: i saw u had posted and thought there was action!!!!

fiona: congratulations, what a great story!!! you are definately welcome. i bet it didnt seem real at first! it took a long time to sink in this time for me and that was with 2 attempts, with DS i felt very different when i got UTD...it was pure relief, this time it was a very weird type of "oh right, so what happened to the chick who thought she'd never have a kid...gone??"..weird. i have to ask.....when TTC did u ever get the comment "oh just relax and go on a holiday" ...you and DH must be over the moon . you can never undo the effect that multiple ivf's/ infertility had on you tho i have found....regardless of how "easy" later BFP's arrive.

oh dear...when will i learn..my gutz havent coped well this pg with takeaway/ rich stuff....this is about 3rd time ive ended up with post junk stomach cramps/ semi runs (i dont do dirreohea ole iron gutz here )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessie. I'm carrying the same as with ruby but a little lower (old flab hadn't really springed back) and I'm bigger. If that's possible! Still a big round ball though. Had a scan today and baby boy is measuring 2 to 3 weeks bigger!!! No wonder I'm so huge

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks ladies!!

It is still sinking in as a reality ... still spinning out a little everyday that it IS happening! Feeling hideously sick most of the time is a pretty solid reminder though Trying not to complain too much about it as it's a good sign I guess!

While we were doing IVF and also when we made the decision to stop soooooooo many people said something along he lines of 'as soon as you stop trying it will happen' etc etc and it used to make me so f'n mad ... you know, when you are trying so hard!! Anyway now I have to say they might have been right!! I put it down to warm weather, no stress and good food (and maybe some good sex )
    But yeah the worry is there .... trying to still take it one day at a time ...
    I am coming home from Bali in 2 weeks, touch base with work and see docs back home, leaving hubby here in Bali and then will return Xmas eve. We'll both return to Melbourne at the end of Jan ... and I guess start planning for the future!!
    Thanks for sharing my excitement

Thanks
    Reviews
    kel: boys are bigger...i too have a spare tyre...i definately buying one of those ab king pro things.........i;ll be spinning from here to texas for months............

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB: I dont think the best ab king pro in the world is gonna help me this time. do you think the surgeon can snip and bit more off whilst doing the c-section? I cant remember if you've said, are you going to find out sex this time??