Closed Thread
Page 52 of 128 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    MG. ruby went nutso the night before I went I to labour and I had really strong Braxton hicks. I'm thinking your little one could be on the move!!

Kismet. Swimming will be great! I've been doing it with Ruby since she was 6 months. She now drags her swimming bag down the hall on a Friday. Lol. And my lord, you should see the sight of me in my bathers at the moment. And ruby is continually grabbing on to my bather top. It's a continual struggle to keep my b**bs in!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Moon - bub is getting ready...I'm betting will be here before the week is out but I think it would be rather funny if you went into labour at the party

BK - too cute.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all the welcomes ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    alittle: that is just the best news what a wait but so worth it!!!! congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

kismet: sadly to say im dreading the swimming cos the cossie issue...a) i dont do cossies full stop even when i was size 12 no cossie can hide cellulite and thats a fact, b) i will get into boardies but the last pair i bought were in 2007 and a size 12/14 and they wont be fitting again until mmmmmm 2013 maybe end 2012 if i dont hardly gain any weight and then eat dust for 6 months after bub is born ....mmmm could be a dad task!!

MG: well sounds like there is movement at the station..i wouldnt know,..H wasnt budging for anyone or anything anytime soon . epi epi epi epi .

hi to CCCmum..i agree 4 is amazing..... btw Christian is one of my most fave boys name of all time but my DH would not have a bar of it sadly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    JFB i made DH do swimming lessons for that reason. I just hated going into the pool when pregnant. Funny i didn't mind so much when we moved to Perth last year and we were at the beach all the time but you can cover up much more there.

CCCmum hope you don't mind me asking but were all your other children IVF? I imagine you'l have lots of helpers once this baby arrives given the other kids are a bit older. I know how much i've loved having a 6 year old in the house. And i see how much Marc (our 8 month old) lights up when he sees his big sisters.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I dread every Monday that is because of swimming lessons. I now just wear board shorts over swimmers, but still it doesn't hide cellulite
    Ash loved swimming last year but hates it this year, yesterday he screamed & tried to pull my top down.

Moong I'm also betting on this week

Thanks
    Reviews
    jfblady72 : Thanks, we loved the name Christian (obviously), had it picked out for the first bub and had to wait to use it cos we had a girl

Sonja : Nope no IVF here, this one is a BIG surprise. I think my kids are going to love it, especially Courtney. We have lots of little cousins around and she is amazing with them.

I think I will wait and bub can do swimming lessons when he or she is 2, then I can continue to hide my a*s from the world

Thanks
    Reviews
    i think we can kiss 2012 away for the re-emerging boardies...i just ate oporto's and 2 boost bars.................well that werent the full size, they are fund raiser size so thats ok hey .....god ppl and there ****ing fundraisers , i should start up my own fundarising box 'please fill with dust , i need help".
    im glad im not the only one who has cossie phobia...i just LOVE looking through maternity swimwear and lingerie sites....seriously WTF and does ANYONE ever buy the black lacey see thru maternity undies EVER anywhere in the world??? omg just thinking about a bikini makes me wanna barf ..

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB: Umm, no to the lacey black maternity underwear. Im wearing the worst underwear just so DH doesnt get any funny ideas.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello lovely ladies,
    some of you might remember me from the 35+ TTC thread ... haven't been around for a while as we gave up our IVF journey earlier in the year. I do drop in occassionally to read up on you all though!!
    I am hoping I can join you on your chitter chatter ...
    I have an amazing little miracle in development ....
    after giving up IVF and the idea of having a baby life was a little up and down ... and I found it a tougher decision than I had thought it was. I turned into a moody, miserable little wreck. So hubby and I decided to run away from everything and go live in Bali for a few months. And so here I am in paradise being lazy and stress free and loving it! We've been here since the end of August. It is a magical place ... and I can really say I have Bali Belly as we were thrilled and surprised to find out we were pregnant!! Now I know that technically as this is a natural miracle that this is not really my thread, BUT this feels like the right place because although it's not technically a IVF baby I am still carrying all the IVF baggage that I know you ladies will understand. I am currently 8 weeks and needless to say I am thrilled, but also still incredibly shocked and sooooo incredibly nervous and worried about if all is going to continue well.
    So whaddya say ... can I hang out?