Closed Thread
Page 50 of 128 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey kismet! Yes, resting this weekend. This was an enforced (by me) weekend of NO plans! Fantastic. S has been in a really lovely mood and the three of us have just hung out and played and napped. Have had a few niggles here and there and am analyzing everything. I'm waiting! This is going to be torture! Lol
    Have ob appt tomorrow afternoon. Can't believe I'm 38 weeks already.

Hope everyone is well. Off for a laksa for lunch, yummmmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Kismet. Resting up when I can which isn't much. Lol. I'm the same as you, can't wear heels anymore either. Can't be bothered. Pretty sure I'll never be MILK

MG. 38 weeks! That's when my waters broke with Ruby!! Goodluck!

Alittle. Been thinking of you all weekend. Hope AF has stayed away and your little miracle has increased numbers heaps xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    good luck alittle for your BT

MG: cant recall, were u induced for S? or went spoantaneously?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was induced a day early for spencer. I have no idea what going into labour naturally will feel like!

Thanks
    Reviews
    MG: did u have much pain releif for S? cos i know that induced labour is usually harder to cope with pain wise than natural labour...ie no build up of pain and natural endorphins....well i certainly was shocked and (quite horrified) when i was induced, the doc broke the waters and next thing i knew i was getting "contractions" every 2-3 minutes..i remember looking at the clock and thinking "hang on a sec no-one said anything about this..i thought i would have 10 minutes in between!!!!"....i could feel my pateince dwindling after about an hour . TBH that turned me off ....im seriously 95% decided to go for an elective c section this time..i refuse to be induced again!!!!!!!!! and H was 3.9kg (ouchy).

well i guess its anytime for you ..im not sure if there is any link to being induced once if is it more likely again? do u have any indication of whether its is a big baby? do u have names picked?

i think its time we all started our gender bets for MG . i was thinking girl, but ive decided to change my mind and say boy just to be different!!! not based on anything at all!!!!

afm: H chipped his tooth on saturday...can u take an 18month old to the dentist? he has chipped the bottom one in half on the diagonal so its a sharp point!!! poor H cried heaps....he had his first haircut saturday! didnt cry, he looked so handsome (im biased of course).

good luck alittle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    JFB i would take him to a dentist. Even tho they're baby teeth they need to be checked as they can still haave problems with them ie with their gums etc.

MG wow any day now! I go with boy as well. No idea just a feeling too.

Hi to everyone else. Not much happening here. Marc's just cut his 1st 2 teeth so he's pretty happy with himself. I'm hoping he doesn't bite me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Alittle i also wanted to say am thinking of you today . I have everything crossed for you that you get some good levels.

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB - yes take him and get checked out. My dentist want's to check Evie when she's 18 months.

Alittle - thinking of you today.

Am on the look out for Evie's 1st steps, she is standing on her own more and more now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alittle - good luck today.

Jfb - I'm feeling niggles all the time, so I won't be surprised if I go soon. Hoping I'll make it past Saturday. It's one of my best friends wedding then, and I'd hate to miss it.
    I had an epidural with spencer. Had the gel and arm and then some contractions, but they stopped. Had the drip and that is when it really fired up. Epi saved me. If it could be like spencer I would be happy. Epi wore off at correct time and I was able to push and avoid c section.
    Tbh I'm ready NOW for the baby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Go Evie!!!! Soon she will be running after Ash.

Sonja ouch, I hope Marc doesnt bit you.

JFB I think I would also do an elective c- section next time around.

MG I still can't believe you are about to have your baby. I think a girl

Kel I'm slowly starting to wear heels again, but only wedges. I love heels as I'm such a short a**e. It must be so hard to rest when preggas with number 2, I know with Ash I rested heaps. Are you carrying the same this pregnancy?

Alittle I have everything crossed that you get some good numbers today

Life has been full on with work & Ashs activities I have decided to put him into daycare 1 day a week next year if I can get him in, he is very ready for it. That way I can work one day every week, rather than 3-4 days when DH is home.
    I had a major meltdown last week poor DH, my way of coping with grief is to become a control freak, I did it when Dad passed away also. I have also done it with my IVF cycles. Anyway I'm trying to be less controlling