Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Alittle I hope you got some sleep last night
    GOODLUCK for some nice numbers today!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    good luck alittle today with the BT, its good u dont have to wait to something silly like 18dpo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! waiting to hear the news

MG: mmmmmmmmm getting excited? not long is it

oh whinge: H just whinged all day yesterday even wouldnt go to sleep at night and screamed for the wiggles to be put on at 8.30pm...i was so over being a parent yesterday, DH come home from on overnight trip to the cold chisel concert at mudgee with "man cold" and conveniently took himself off to get an ice cream just as H did a poo and it was bathtime and sat like a lump while H cracked it all arvo and evening, my mum was over and whinged NON STOP about DH not keeping up with mainatinence of the house and how i needed to "tell him" to do this and that get friggin cobwebs off from outside the house eaves (seriously do ppl notice this stuff ffs?????????) and then told me the reason why i dont get any housework done is cos im on the phone all day (cos i spoke with my BFF for 2 hours btw 8-10pm , the LONGEST ph call we've had in 18 months and it had to be planned all week with military precision to be acheived and who i get to see once every 6 weeks now) ................omg im dying for my 3 nights in melbourne next weekend...................im tired, hormonal and probabaly need a drink.

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB: Sounds like a bl**dy hard day! When my DH does the couch potato sh*t when Im running around like a maniac trying to organise dinner, bath, bed blah blah blah, I just grab my keys and say 'Seeya, Im going out for a bit', leave and go get a coffee/choc somewhere. No explanation needed. Its the only way to get them to do anything sometimes!

And I relate to the mother stuff too. When my mum was coming over regulartly when Ruby was born she was constatnly whinging about DH moving the clothesline down because she couldnt reach it (umm, why do we care about that??), or mowing the lawn, or whatever. DH was getting pis*ed with her because she kept rearranging everything and he couldnt find anything, and she would be cleaning the bathroom or cleaning something really important like the light fittings, when she was meant to be looking after Ruby who was crawling outside the front door or something. It was a nightmare!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    BK: omg so true, i was down hanging washing out and H was crawling over our water tank which has a 3 metre drop on one side...my mum starts hanging out the washing as well and im like "WTF watch him he will go over the edge" thats what u came here for so i could do my so called wifely duties with the housework and u watch H" and yes good point i have actually thought about doing that re just going when the couch potato stuff starts ....thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alittle: Any idea when you will get your BT results back??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just got my bloods...... and I'm definately PREGNANT!!!
    Yipeeee!!!

15po - HCG = 103, Progesterone = 172.7. Not sure how good or bad those numbers are, but the nurse said my levels are where they should be for 15dop, but that for some reason they had me in to test a day early and that it should really have been done at 16dop. Last pregnancy I was tested at 16dpo with HCG at 283, so hopefully all is well and I head in for another BT on Wednesday. Must do some more research on HCG levels.... have forgotten all of those facts and figures from last time Will probably relax more after Wednesday's BT results .. am a little nervous for now, but incredibly happy nonetheless.

Thanks
    Reviews
    congratulations alittle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alittle - congratulations , numbers look nice . Lucky you! I'm really happy for you.

JFB - I agree, it was a hard day, how frustrating. My mum told me to have some patience a couple of weeks ago when I yelled at Evie when I was wanting her to GTFTS...I felt like reminding her that she had none whatsoever with us, I can remember she would yell at us until our ears bled, her bark was worse than her bite. Sometimes I don't even know I'm going to lose my $hit, it just happens in a split second, I think I get that from my mum

BK - good call

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Alittle that' fantastic news! So excited for you and DH How old will DD be when this one arrives?

JFB was a cr@ppy day . Being pregnant with a toddler is really, really hard. Will H stay in some form of day care once the next baby arrives? I have had Scarlett at home for the whole year and it has been REALLY tough at times. Having a new baby and a toddler to look after as well is one of the hardest things I've ever done to be honest. If there was one thing I wish sometimes is that if we'd stayed in Melbourne she still would have had her place at child care and things wouldn't have been so difficult some days. The thing that's got me through is knowing when DH gets home I can hand over to him. Without that I would truly have gone mental.

Kismet - patience is a toughy. It's something I've really had to work on this year as I'm not naturally patient but I hate myself when I lost it with the kids and it only makes them worse anyway. I wish there was a patience pill you could buy