Closed Thread
Page 45 of 128 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    BT is on Monday so not long to wait, but so nice to have had something before then to keep me a little more positive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alittleray - your temp DOES go up with pregnancy... Sounds to me v. promising

BK - well done, no GD!! I hate that test too...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Great news bk. get cake, chocolate and bikkies in you!!! I must admit, that I am eating what I want ATM. My gd is so mild I'm barely affected this time.

Alittle - they really are addictive those hpt's.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alittle - I have everything crossed for you. I was looking over my TTC diary the other night and the cycle I got Evie on I got sick with a pretty bad cold right after epu and couldn't shake it, I put it down to being on prednisone as it lowers your immunity and a few days before my bt I had very painful cramping and a pink discharge. I also turned really psych & I mean completely nuts! Can't wait to hear your results on Monday

Moon - woohooo 3 1/2 weeks to go. Were you on time with S, late or early?

BK - well done with GD test, enjoy your binge.
    This thread is getting so exciting

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alittle - OMG how exciting...i have everything crossed for you.........OMG

Kel - Excellent news about your test as well...you must be relieved

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi all

alittle: sounds promising.. i dont know much about poas as i avoided it as much as possible...i know what u mean about it seeming easy, H took us 8 goes this only 2 so it feels weird still.....good luck for yiur BT on monday.

nessie: H doesnt say many words he only just strted a few word in the past week or so, like ash its lots of gibberish....i think boys in general talk later than girls as well. hope u are getting excited about your cruise and u are feeling better some days.

kel: excellent news about GD test...........all ive done the past week i feel like is eat eat and eat...............just had lots on. gotta stop.enjoy that cake!

me and Dh went out to a flash resturant last night at the cas...........but dumb me ordered ocean trout forgetting how its cooked..........so DH had to have my meal and me his.........his was nicer hehehe.

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB - oh well DH may have plate envy but at least you enjoyed it more than the other one . I think I heard Evie say yeh last night. She has one of my old mobile phones she holds up to her ear and babbles and laughs and out came 'yeehhhh', like she's imitating her mumma . She also has a doll pram walker thingy she walks behind and has worked out how to stear it now so she's off all over the house now, chucks the doll out of it and fills it up with her blanky and dummy and other stuff she fancies. Very cute. Wasn't very cute waking at 6am this morning though , I went back to bed when she did at 9am.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alittle. Anymore Poas this morning?

Thanks
    Reviews
    blondekelli, yep, this POAS addict did another two late this morning and another 2 x BFPs just slightly darker.... So that's 5 BFPs so far.. Will leave the clear blue digital for tomorrow..... I just like seeing the word pregnant . I will be 14dpo tomorrow.

JFB, nice work on the flashy meals.... I usually end up wanting what DH orders, he somehow always chooses the better looking meal. Maybe I can pull the pregnancy card soon too

Kismet, how cute with Evie mimicking mummy.... need to get that one on video

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alittle - oh you must be beside yourself, how exciting! I never saw those poas that say pregnant around, I would have liked that. I wasn't game to poas before my bt but I did 6 times afterwards bcs I wanted to see the 2 lines + I couldn't really believe I was told it was bfp, so I had to use up all the tests I had stored just to make sure . Hope your bt results look fantastic