Closed Thread
Page 44 of 128 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Alittle - you naughty girl you , just joking. Bet you probably won't be able to sleep tonight either, I'd be wanting to poas asap in the morning. How exciting. Hope you feel better, that was pretty weird. Was just wonderind did A only have skin reactions to her allergies or did she have other symptoms? did she ever wheeze or seem mucousy to you? Evie has been referred to an allergy dr because I asked my gp about seeing one. Her skin is looking better since I put her back on formula and stopped putting anything in her bath. I tried the cortisone cream on her but it didn't seem to do anything then I started to use paw paw ointment and her rash is starting to clear up. She's never really had it bad, I just didn't want it to be getting worse and thought we should try and find out what is actually causing it, I don't see the point in keeping on treating something unless you can find the cause to stop it from happening. Evie still has this ongoing cough happening and the last couple of days has sounded very rattley with mucous but she doesn't seem to be sick. It is bugging me why.

Amum - that's funny. Fancy being able to say dog poo and not much else

Nessie - I was thinking about getting a personlised cushion, the blankies are nice too but we have so many blankets already.

Tired - how are you going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Kel you've definitely missed your calling in life - does a POAS expert job exist?

Great news Alittle! When i poas when i was pregnant with Marc i too was extremely nervous about a dodgy result, but as Kel said to me at the time, better to have a positive test then a negative, no matter the outcome. And she was right. I'll have everything crossed for you but sounds very exciting

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    A BFN on the Clear Blue Digital, so I'm hoping it's as you said Blondekelli and ir's not as sensitive. Will get some more first response kits today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alittle - first response is DEFINITELY more sensitive! Good luck! All sounds promising.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Def get some first response. That detect much earlier than the others

I passed my two hour GTT test!! I can't believe it. After failing the last one I was sure I would have it again. Well...I'm going off to eat some cake!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Def get some first response. That detect much earlier than the others

I passed my two hour GTT test!! I can't believe it. After failing the last one I was sure I would have it again. Well...I'm going off to eat some cake!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmmm. Sorry about repeat post??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Alittle get some First Response. Sending you lots of

Woo hoo Kel bring on the cake! A trip to Babka's to celebrate is in order!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well I'm shaking like a leaf as I type, but I went and bought some more First Response tests as well as a Confirm early pregnancy test (just for fun ), and within 3 mins there was definately a very faint second line.... only the tiniest bit darker than yesterday, but definately two lines. I then did the Confirm test and sure enough, within 3 minutes it showed up a second very faint line as well. Could this possibly have worked, it was almost too easy this time round with no drugs, only one little embie which toughed it out through the thaw. Oh it would be so wonderful if this truly is happening. Thanks everyone for popping in with your support. In my true POAS obsession, I will do another tonight and of course tomorrow and Sunday.... so here's hoping that extra line just keeps popping up darker and darker.

Bondekeeli, that's fantastic re your GTT result. Enjoy endulging.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news Alittle. Remember it does take a few days for the lines to start getting much darker (yes I am a bit of an expert. Lol)

When is your BT?