Closed Thread
Page 43 of 128 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Kismet. For some reason Ruby has been talking for ages. She's been obsessed with us reading books so it's probably because of that. I reckon she started properly talking about 5 months ago with about 5-10 words. Now she says everything from all our names to 'let's go' to 'tanas in a box' to 'postman pat' to 'draw draw' to 'outside'. She even asks for her 'hardigan' (cardigan) and I didn't even know I used that word! She also says pees (please) and da dou (thank you) which is pretty cute. And yes like evie she chatters constantly! Unless you want her to say something to someone which of course she says nothing! Lol

Alittle. Thinking of you. Good luck with your poas xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Kismet what a great site!!! Have you bought from them in the

Kel I can't believe how much Ruby is talking! Ash is very slow in the talking department, I think he says about 6 words, lots of jibber going on. I'm reading loads to him ATM so hopefully that will help.

Goodluck Alittle, I hate this part of 2ww

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blondekelli, sounds like you have a clever little cookie there.

Kismet, Nessie, love iddybiddyboo.com.au... thinking of getting one of their personalised cushions for A's room. There stuff is gorgeous.

AFM, had the worst night last night. Very crampy tummy and sweats.... my hair was a mess when I woke up this morning from being so clammy. Kept waking up and had the worst sleep in a long time. Don't feel sick at all, so not sure what's going on. Certainly not my normal AF is imminent signs, so hoping it's nothing sinister. Maybe I just ate something dodgy.... but I only ate my own cooking so that's kinda scary Temp is all over the shop... was up to 37.5 last night and back down to 36.8 this morning. Have never really researched temp movement during early pregnancy, so not sure if that's any sort of positive sign or not. Will just have to WAIT

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi girls

moong - i didn't get to the cup...not sure i could handle all those people and heels at the same time you really don't have long now....are you getting excited/nervous????

kel - ruby can certainly talk. kade is putting 2 words together...he is OBSESSED with trucks and there is one behind our house so he can say "bill's truck", the owner is bill and he says another 2 neigbours names...funny really, he is talking alot but not as much as your smart little munchkin.

how are you feeling? your pregnancy seems to have gone so fast.

alittle - good luck for today....can't wait to hear your result

hello to everyone....hope you all have a fab day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amum. Yes she can talk alright but she was slow to walk so I think they are all good at their own things

Pregnancy is good but much tougher physically than with Ruby. I feel like I've been pregnant for three years! I feel bad whinging as I know how lucky I am but I really can't wait to not be pregnant. There is so much I can't do with Ruby and I feel bl**dy exhausted.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh kel, I get you!!! I'm over it. It is much more physically demanding having a toddler to run after!

Amum - yep getting excited and nervous. Had car seats fitted today. Bigger one for Spencer and his old seat turned for the baby.

Ness/ kismet/kel - sounds like the kids are speaking more than Spencer!! He is slowly starting, we have car and Thomas and wiggles and probably 10 - 15 words. No stringing the words together yet, but he was very fast at movement and climbing and getting the hang of running. He loves books too, so that will hopefully help him soon. I just wish he would start saying cow rather than mooing all the time lol

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Re talking, i wouldn't be in too much of a rush MG! Once they start they never, ever stop! Some days when i'm driving and all 3 are at it i feel like running the car off the road

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just had to tell you Kade has just learnt to say dog poo.....this morning...how charming is that

Thanks
    Reviews
    Must not get too excited, must not get too excited, must not get too excited..... BUT, I did POAS tonight and I got a very faint second line with a first response test kit. To make sure I was not wishing it there, I called hubby to confirm, and he agreed it was there. I will Clear Blue test in the morning, but I'm feeling kinda sick with nervous excitement.... might be the shocking night's sleep I had, but I'm so hoping it's not a dodgy result. FX. Oh, and I must fess up, I was not at all a good girl... I did POAS before today, just didn't want to fess up as it was a BFN, so decided to just keep it hush, hush.... hurry up tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alittle. That is great news! First response are pretty accurate. Just remember that the clear blue may not be as sensitive as the first response so don't freak out if it's not positive yet. Very promising xxx