Closed Thread
Page 42 of 128 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    OMG M4N!!! I don't even want to think about it!!! 14 minutes??????

Jfb - np love!!

Amum - did you get to the cup today??

Alittle - good luck for tomorrow's POAS. Hope you get a lovely

Thanks
    Reviews
    M4N - good lord! don't believe everything they say. My niece had her 1st born in 2 hours in total (breech) and they said the same thing to her, get to hosi quick at the 1st sign of labour, well she did that only to be sent home twice..she ended up taking 3 days to have 2nd baby as her labour kept stopping but they only recorded her being in labour for 8 hours which she reckoned was total BS....hope that doesn't scare you. But in saying that, don't take any chances

JFB - yes I tried it out the other day, she still sweated a bit, probably didn't need it as it was day time anyway, then the weather got colder so haven't used it. Got caught out day before yesterday, put Evie in 0.5 tog for the night & light blanket as it was warmish and didn't set up heater & it got quite cold the next morning, I got up to put another blanket over her about 5.30am as she was lying on top of blanket again, I hate thinking she was cold cos she doesn't tend to wake up, just curls up into a ball on her knees and arms tucked under her & she's been coughing again since.

Finally Evie seems to have her appetite back and making up for it!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kismet For This Useful Post:

mum4nay  (04-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kismet. that made me laugh. Ruby does exactly the same thing is she's cold, she curls up into a little ball with her arms and legs tucked up beneath her....so cute. Its hard with bags. The temp is around 20 at our place when she goes to sleep, but can get down to 16 early morning. I put a light blanket on her when I go to bed, but I really dont know how we are going to transition our of a sleeping bag??

Well I had my third GTT test today in about 6 weeks. I had an early 2 hour one at about 24 weeks which I passed with flying colours. Then had another check-up one last week, the normal hour one which I failed, so have just had to have the 2 hours one again. Yuk! I dont so much mind the GD, its all the appoinments and ringing in test results and having to take blood tests 3 times a day which is bloody painful.

Anyways, down to single figures now, cant wait to have a little new born again, but a bit concerned with how Ruby is going to take it. She is SUCH a mummies girl, and wants my attention all the time when I am around. Hlopefully she will take to being a big sister!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Kel I hope you don't have GD, did you have it with Ruby?
    Very exciting being in single digits, I know how excited I was with Ash!!!!!! Is Ruby talking much yet?

Kismet I hope Evie doesn't get sick again.

Mum4. OMG!!!!! I'm in shock!!

A little did you POAS???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessie, yes I did have it with Ruby. My day levels were kept in control but I ended up on insulin at night, and Ruby was born with extremely low blood sugar and had to spend the night in special care having 2 hourly blood tests and formula feeds. Yes definitely excited, and desperate to be NOT pregnant

Alittle: I was wondering the same thing, did you POAS?? I got a pos with Ruby at 10dpo and with this preg 11dpo for you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just a quick one from me... have a sick cat who has just vommed all over the carpet... Aggghhh, just what I feel like cleaning up. Poor putty tat has a tummy bug so just had an injection from vet and is looking a little miserable.

Anyway, checked my old files and got BFN at 10 DPO with A and then BFP at 12 DPO, so leaving straight jacket on and will POAS in the next couple of days. I'm going stir crazy

Thanks
    Reviews
    alittle: u are in the thick of the 2ww now...... good luck!

kismet: is evie talking? H talks constantly in his own gibberish, says a few words like star and cheese (which comes out as cheethe) thats about it. he has just started showing us what he wants by pulling us up and leading us to a toy or the fridge etc....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessie and JFB. Yeah Ruby talks constantly now. I couldn't even guess how many words she knows. But she gets really frustrated when she is trying to tell us something that we can't understand. And she parrots everything we say, so no swearing in this house anymore . She's starting to put words together too like she used to say book, now she says 'read a book'. We are amazed at what she knows really

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB - no she's not saying any words other than dahdah, mumma, nannan, but she understands things & claps her hands when it's something she likes i.e. ready for a bath?, shakes her head when I say no. I've been wondering when she will start bcs I know she will never stop bcs she babbles non stop. Today I thought I heard her say something like "what's that" but it was a whisper so not really sure. I'm trying really hard not to swear (not really good at it!) as I'm sure her 1st word will be a naughty one . H is very clever showing you what he wants & very cute.

BK - wow 9 weeks! You had Ruby a bit early so could be less than that. If you do have GD at least you know what to do, hopefully bub may not be affected like Ruby was. I had insulin day and night and Evie's levels were pretty good, they only monitored her hourly overnight & I was able to feed her.
    When did Ruby start to pick up words and talk?

Alittle - how are you feeling other than crazy?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessie - check out iddybiddyboo.com.au ... I was just on there having a look and they have a cuddle blanket with the name Ashton on it (you can order personalised stuff from the website)