Closed Thread
Page 41 of 128 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Everything happens for a reason DH is stuck in Perth for god knows how long with the Qantas strike, so he wouldn't have made EPU this cycle anyway!!!! Weird how things workout.

Kismet Ash still has a sleeping bag, he's in the 1.0 some nights & still in the 2.5 other nights. I find it gets quite cold during the night, there's no way he could use a sheet as hevsleeps like a wombat

A little how are you feeling? When will you POAS?

OMG Moong only 4 weeks to go!!!! Super exciting!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    JFB - Evie sweats very easily & I have a bag that's about 0.5 or 0.7 and that was too hot for her, they do seem quite thick. If I put long pj pants on her last night she would have been wringing wet before I went to bed. Last summer I had an ergopouch which I was told by where I got it from was very similar to the merino ones that's suppose to moderate the body temp by 2 or 3 degs but she would still sweat in that. I got a muslin one today which is 0.2 and it looks pretty cool, very light and breathable so hopefully that will be suitable. She is asleep in it atm, giving it a test. Just as well last night continued to be warm, I swear it got warmer as the night went on. It was 24 deg in Evie's room when she woke which is a nice temp. I always like to have a sheet on me at least, just can't lie there with nothing unless it's sweltering, if I get hot I put my legs out so I've got a thing about keeping her covered too.

Alittle - Ooops with the dummy! I have an oil heater with a timer on it I've been using up until now, I just thought it would be too hot last night though.

Amum - it is hard to know what to put on them bcs it's always warmer when they go to bed, Evie woke up after an hour the other night & it was quite cool and I had to change her bcs she was too hot, but I knew it was
    going to cool down heaps so I set the heater to go on early in the morning.

Nessie - I thought the same thing when you told me. Probably was good that it was canned days ago rather than getting to this point & not being able to do it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    kismet: i did get hot last night about 3am....i woke up boiling and then about an hour later it cooled down. i think the bag harry has right now is 0.7 tog, he was in the winter weight merino bag til a few weeks ago....that one night a few weeks ago when it was hot i put him in a short sleeved suit and he woke up cold at 3am, so i still put in in a long sleeve top.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessie, thinking I "might" test Wednesday - 10 DPO or maybe I should leave til Friday..... can't remember if it was Day 10 or 11 I got my BFP last time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    good luck alittle, how are u feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB, feeling ok.... A few cramps here an there which I don't usually get this early before AF and some white discharge (sorry if TMI), so hoping they are positive signs. Apart from that still going stir crazy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Alittle - Sounds like some good signs you have there...i have everything crossed for you.

Nessie - See there is your answer...someone up there is looking after you and giving you a sign to have a little break (we know who your angels are )

Well we are off trick or treating tonight....all the kids in our street get dressed up and knock on all the neighbours doors...Jett is going as superman. It should be fun

Happy Halloween everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    A little I had a positive at 11dpo with Ash for you gorgeous!

Amum you made me cry not that it takes much lately.
    Have fun trick or treating!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi all

thanks MG for the recipe, only just remembered to look on FB.

good luck alittle if u do the evil tommorrow morning

amum: how did the trick or treating go.

nessie: is DH back at home yet? where are u planning to go on the cruise?

BK: how are u going? must be getting to that uncomfortable stage by now.

sonja: i hope your family is recovering after furbaby's passing and things are looking at bit brighter.

kismet: have u been using that muslin bag yet? the weather is just so chnageable right now.......

afM: not much....so far my feet havent swollen much so im majorly that i dont suffer from the dreadful cankles i had with H.

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI girls,

Lochnessie - perfect end to your dilemma - now you can enjoy Christmas guilt free and start up next year all refreshed

JF - yay re the no weight gain at all without even trying!! Sounds like it's going to be a GREAT pregnancy for you... I used to be a lurker when you were PG with H in the late stages and remember your funny stories and cankles

Sonja - sorry about the dogs but it's really sweet that they died so close together - sad for you and the family though
    Re a day to yourself - I'm with you - I went about 2 years without a baby AND work free day till just recently. Monday I was hopeless - cried for half of it (DS was apparently fine after 5 mins!!) and then felt better with a haircut and some stress free grocery shopping. Yoga next week - that will be DIVINE!!!

Kismet - I found the same dilemma with sheets/blankets and other mums have told me they kick them off till >5years old... however my DS pulling up his blankets now at 2.5... but he's also in love with it??!

Alittle - You're very brave, I HATE POAS's!!

AFM - went to obs appointment and she said that this next birth will be super fast and to buy DH gloves... I'm the type to have a baby in the car park (DS1 was 14mins stage 2 and all up ?4hours). How much faster can it get? I was worried about the 'damage' and they reassured me that the 'damage' is already done and we'll deal with that after all bubs are born and BF done... yikes!
    Good thing we're moving further away from the hospital