Mum4nay: EDD 08/02/11 - its a BOY!!
    Jfb: BFP!!! 7wk u/s 12/09/11
    Nessie: Cycle 9 Sept
    Alittle: FET Oct???

think this is all?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    JBL...Could you please add me to the roll call..I know that i dont come in much at the moment.

I have my 20 week scan on the 21st September and cant wait to see how the twins are going..The ms has gone again and now i am have trouble with GD of a night time cant seem to get it down to below 5.5 they have put my insulin up to 20 units to see if that will work...Have started to set up the nursery..MY Dad has offered to buy me another cot to match the 1 that i already have....MY DS16 is Adelaide SAwing with my mum and they did really well yesterday...They got 6th in the final and i am so proud of him to get that far as this is his 1st time out of the State.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    sorry tired! will u find out if its blue or pink or both?

MG: EDD 28/11/11 - a surprise!!!
    BK: EDD: 15/01/12 - its a BOY!!!
    Mum4nay: EDD 08/02/11 - its a BOY!!
    Tired: EDD 11/02/11 - its TWINS!!!
    Jfb: BFP!!! 7wk u/s 12/09/11
    Nessie: Cycle 9 Sept
    Alittle: FET Oct???

geez..that bloody add for sydney ivf / genea ivf or whatever is driving me NUTS !!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jfb....I want to know what i am having but DH doesnt want to know so i really dont know what i am going to do.

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB - it's hard when bubs take 2 steps forward and 1 step back so to speak, you just get somewhere with them and it doesn't take much for them to revert to a previous stage. I've 'given' up myself at times by giving Evie a bot in the middle of the night if she hasn't resettled, it only seems to be when she's teething I have this problem but fortunately she doesn't tend to slide backwards in wanting to keep it up. We've had good sleep lately, it continues for now, she has another tooth coming but it seems to have gone back up, can't see it as much. She was really hyper today after I picked her up from daycare and is now asleep, a bit late for one but she wouldn't have made it until usual bed time, I'm guessing she will be up late tonight. Apparently she had a lot of fun today, was covered in paint.
    Hope you have a better night tonight.

Alittle - perhaps you could have the sonographer write down on a piece of paper what the sexes are and put it in an envelope and peek at it later if dh still doesn't want to know & if you can keep it to yourself, that's what I did when I went for my scan bcs my mother was with me and she didn't want to know and I was undecided. In the end the temptation to look got the better of me and I opened the envelope that afternoon in front of both my parents so we got to find out all at the same time. I managed to keep it a secret from the rest of my family for a couple of weeks and announced it at my mum's 70th party, too many people were asking me what I was having and I sucked at lying that I didn't know.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello lovelies

Jfb - Nice roll call...look at all those bubbas on the way....woooo hooooooooo such an exciting time for our little tread.......makes me want another one.

Does anyone watch One Born Every Minute about the UK Maternity Ward....it was on last night and i cry every time a baby is born...makes me very clucky.......

Just wanted to say hello to everyone....

Kade and i are off to have a look at a Day Care this morning for next year....just checking out my options. Still haven't decided if i am going back though....

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB, thanks for doing roll call - it's a nice reminder of where everyone's at.
    Yes, you are correct, I'm hoping for FET in October - Thyroid dependant.
    A's eczema is manageable, but we have allergy appointment next week which will be good. Her faeces sample came back as abnormal and showed an intolerance to lactose and sugar, sucrose or glucose, so I'm glad the doc did that - it was worth doing. Apparently because her gut is not digesting these things properbly it makes what comes out very acidic, hence eating into her skin, so this is a timely report for us to take to the allergy clinic next week. Hope H settles back into his old sleeping routine soon for you...... put those bottles in a place DH can't find them.

Kismet, hope Evies good sleeping habits last a while for you. Love the sound of Evie being covered in paint... would have made for a great photo .

Amum, I watched born every minute last year, but didn't realise it was back on again. Thanks for mentioning it - I was an addict... and shed a few tears watching it too.

I just need to do a bit of a vent, so here goes.... DH and I have been so busy with all the Will related stuff and we had planned to go down on Sunday to my mum's house and organise a big skip to help my step dad clean out the house and for me to pick up some of my mum's little treasures that I could keep and share with Amberly. She had a display cabinet with so many gorgeous little things that had so many wonderful stories attached to them. I called my step dad to advise him we were coming down to help. He said "don't bother, I have already done 3 skip loads and the house is virtually empty". Well I saw red. I didn't raise my voice, but said "for Christ sake K, you could have called me to tell me - you know there were so many little things I wanted to collect of mums that I would have treasured". I asked what had happened to the display cabinet and he had given that to his sister who he claims she donated it somewhere. GRRRRRR. She's not even relative. How dare he. He was also selling some of the more valuable stuff and had obviously trashed everthing else. He eventually said "BYE" and hung up on me be as I was crying and quite upset. I then rang back ask him if he realised that what he had done was illegal, as mum's Will clearly stated that her possessions were to go to me, not to him. There was no mention of him with respect to her personal posessions. His retort to that was "so sue me" and hung up on me. I balled for hours and now I am just so angry. I am seeking legal advice, but don't like my chances. Can't really afford to get too carried away, but so want him to finally be held accountable for his beligerant behaviour. God I hate him. . Major A$#hole I just so want him to pay, but am frightened I am the one who will end up losing out yet again. Vent over. Thanks for listening.

Thanks
    Reviews
    alittle: oh that is just utterly appaling behaviour, i would have been furious. is there anything of your mum's left at all? he sounds like a deadset a$$hole. well maybe he should heed your warning and go and sue his sorry a$$.....
    hopefully u can get A's allergies sorted, must be dreadful for you having to see her go thru it, the poor thing, is she in much discomfort?

amum: are u not sure if u are going back to work at all? or just your old workplace? god i would have liked to stay at home til H was about 2yrs, but not sure of i could have been a FT sahm, but gee i would the like option of NOT having to go back to work . i would like to work 2 days a week MAX right now..im shagged, plus if everything goes ok this time i will increase my hours here (to get more mat leave ) so will be working 4.5 days a week..yuck, look out i will be cranky and my DH better stop whinging about my lack of housework skills (well cos he is a domestic god u know...not) cos our house will be permanently trashed!

H slept thru............of course. i went to bed at 8.30pm, managed to sleep most the night with just one pee break so it was the best nights sleep for a while.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alittle that is just awfulI would still be making a little trip down there just to make sure. It never ceases to amze me how many aholes are out in this world & sadly when someone passes it brings out the worst in people. I would also speak to a solicitor.
    Glad the DR has found out whats wrong with A, hopefully her skin will improve dramatically.

Amum dont go back to work if you dont have to

Kismet I hope they took a pic of Evie.

JFB how are you feeling? Not long until your scan!!!!

Moong I can't believe how close you are to having bub

Tired I hope your levels get sorted soon.

Spot & Picky

Very busy few days for Ash & I, seriously this child has a much better social life than I have today we are having a house day!!!!! We are off to Sydney on Friday overnight as my Sister is having a major melt down & we need to see my SIL also who had surgery last week, she is recovering really well, I'm sure seeing her favorite Nephew will make her smile.
    Last edited by lochnessie; 07-09-2011 at 12:18.

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB, Nessie, hubby has agreed to head down there late this afternoon. Just need to see for myself what he's done, so let's hope he will let us into the house to see. I've left a message to say we are coming so I'm praying he won't be there and we can just let ourselves in. Just spoke to legal aid and have left a message for the solicitor that drew up mum's will to see what can be done. He is definately in breech of the conditions of the will, but whether we can afford to do anything about it waits to be seen. Would love to be able to get some sort of monetary adjustment from him if possible... not because I want the money, but just to make him pay and feel some pain for his heartlessness.

As for A, aside from scratching lots and having to keep her mitted so she doesn't draw blood, she copes pretty well. It's just hard work as at every nappy change I have to lather her in Dermeze which is super slippery and greasy and then I have to keep a hawk eye on her before she starts to scratch. I grease her head up and then put a wet beanie on it most of the time which seems to have stopped her scratching her head, but I need an extra four arms to keep up with her on the change table. She goes for her legs, tummy and head which is pretty hard to stop when you're in the middle of changing nappies, especially pooey ones. If I get to the pooey ones quickly, her litte bot doesn't get too badly eaten... but if it happens in her sleep she will wake up crying cos it's hurting so I'm straight on to it.

JFB, awesome re H sleeping through

Nessie, LOL re Ash's social life - he's obviously a pretty cool and popular little dude. Hope both SIL are ok too