Closed Thread
Page 38 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh Nessie, so sorry, that sucks . Hope you're feeling better now and tell that rotten cyst to p*ss off. so hope it clears and you'll be all good to go next cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Nessie I'm so sorry. Is it possible to do an iui? That's what my fs did a few times when our cycles went haywire xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    A little I'm feeling much better,

Thanks
    Reviews
    sorry BH sux ATM. Luckily it was only a 24hr bug.

Kel FS said the follies were to small & I need to get this cycle over with ASAP so DH can be home for sperm donation he will be away all of December.

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh no nessie, u just cant cop a break, im so dissapointed for you, stupid greedy cyst eating up all that gonal what a &(*%*$^$..was it left over from a last cycle? i did have a massive egg once gobble up everything...i hope u get a nice xmas present for your next cycle. u are really having a bad run this time, it has to end soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Jfb - I mean you are a detective in that you worked out who that person was that i gave a gob full to on another thread.......

Nessie - Bl00dy hell you are having a rough trot....i'm sorry to hear about your cycle...don't worry your perfect cycle is coming.....good things come to those who wait (id love to strangle the person that invented that saying)...its true though xxxxxxxxxx

Hello to everyone..gotta go, Kade is in bed and i have heaps to do...BBL

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Nessie so so sorry his one didn't work out. Here's also hoping for a lovely Christmas present.

Alittle - how are you feeling today? Starting to analyse every twinge and jab?? Oh I so hate the 2WW. Sending you lots of

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Nessie so so sorry his one didn't work out. Here's also hoping for a lovely Christmas present.

Alittle - how are you feeling today? Starting to analyse every twinge and jab?? Oh I so hate the 2WW. Sending you lots of

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessie - honey. Hope things work out and the darn cyst knicks off in time for you to get going again.
    xxx

Alittle - feelings any vibes????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh God Sonja, I'm going out of my tree. I thought this time would be easier having Amberly to worry about, but it makes not a sodding bit of difference..... and yes every little cramp, slight twinge of tummy pain I'm praying is my little embie snuggling in and then every time I get excited, stressed or angry, I'm terrified I've scared little embie off. I have deliberately signed myself up for everything... Small Talk programme, Gymbaroo, Playgroup, Mother's Group, Story Time at the library, but there still seems to be plenty enough time through the day to be thinking about it. The rest, rest, rest option is off the table. I did that the first day and it lasted about 10mins... you just can't rest for long with a little one... I just need to keep taking a deep breath and try my damndest to . Arent' you glad you asked. LOL Thanks for thinking of me.