Closed Thread
Page 37 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    kismet: oh no, im lukcy i havent had a full tantrum yet at the shops, weve had a few tears when a book or a flavoured milk was taken off him to pay but thats it. this one ear which was always his worst b4 grommets has just been weepy....the doc said it wasnt inflammed etc and the the ear issue should sort itself out as he grows..hoenstly im starting to feel like a hypochrondriac taking him to the docs about that one ear. hope she unlearns the behaviour soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wohoo! I'm officially PUPO My lil grade 2 embie went from 4 cell to 7 cell not long before we arrived. Grow, grow little one and make yourself at home! Now just need to think of things to do to keep myself sane over the TWW?

Nessie, you're next! how did your FS visit go?

Sonja, hope that eye's not giving you too much grief. I warned hubby today when A was getting scarily close to doing the same. Someone has pressed her overdrive button o and she's become an incredibly inquisitive chatterbox. there's no stopping her now.

Kismet, hope little Evie's a little more settled today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Alittle - wooo hoooooooooooooo that is excellent news....come on little embie snuggle in.

Kismet - No tantrum at the shops but loads at home with lots of head banging on the floor and all that wonderful stuff

Jfb - Sorry that should be detective jfb ....always on the job

Nessie -How are you going?

Moong - Nice belly pics on FB.....

Hello to everyone...gotta go, Kade and Jett are fighting....again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alittle - yayyy, it made it, I have everything crossed for you and your little embie

Sonja - Evie was just too happy playing with Ash in the play area and when it was time to go she thru a hissy getting in the pram, a woman came over to us and said she has to carry her child away from the area and put her in the pram then, I tried this but she still carried on a bit, she was pretty tired & continued to drop the lip until we got home.

JFB - a friend of mine has a little girl with grommets and she's always had trouble with them, I think she's had them put in about 3 or 4 times now since she was about 1 & she's about 4 1/2 now but her ears were quite bad.

M4N - how are you going? I'm hooked on the dark bubbly choc now love it.

How are all our preggy girls?

I'm doing SFA today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI everyone,

Sorry, I've been slack and haven't a hope catching up on everyones news...

Alittle - congrats on being PUPO!! So glad it all turned out ok in the end with timing etc. When is the blood test

Kismet - sorry about the dark choc bubbly... it's too addictive. I went to the rocks markets and got the strongest chili chocolate (dark of course) from the man in the stall up the end - too good, so that's my latest. Only have a little at a time though cause it's quite strong (and expensive)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi

alittle: sounds good, go a-little embie . are u a POAS addict?

kismet: lucky for me i dont really like dark choc that much ...........yes the ears, he also takes the ear plugs out that he is meant to waer in the bath now so he prob gets water in them too which he isnt meant to. speaking of hissy's.H chucked a big 1/2 hr whinge in the car on the way home, seriously i was going BONKERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS thinking why the **** havent i bought that DVD player why didnt DH get off his far ****ing a$$ and buy one, hoesntly it was the worst trip ever i felt so sorry myself and was really trying to not lose it and turn around and scream the SHUT THE **** UP FFS .....omg.....im so over driving to work and back with a kid. i wish i was doing SFA sounds fantastic..ive got tommorrow off to do SFA...which wont be SFA but still ist a break.

mum4nay: are u moved yet?
    amum: whats with the detective??? i dont get it am i dumb? LOL
    nessie: good luck with your next scan.

afm: i just hate it when its DH turn to pack the daycare bag and get H ready for daycare....he always ****s something up, last time he didnt pack the sheets / sleeping bag etc or a hat, this time didnt give H his meds b4 he took him down there.........u know i have stopped telling him to do things or doing things so that he will learn but ffs when ppl are just ****ing incompetant what do u do, do it yourself ALL THE TIME...........**** me its not rocket science (sorry ive swearing a lot lately, i need a holiday). sorry........but i hate dumb incompetant people.

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB - nothing worse than when they go off in the car & you can't stop. My housed was spotless yesterday but tornado Evie blew in today bcs I've done SFA!

Sonja - Evie likes the banana bread.

is anyone else finding BH really weird lately, it's hard to send a post bcs the page looks corrupted or something, stuff all over the place...very annoying

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kismet I can only post from my phone at the moment. Same as you the website is all corrupted and wierd

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for congrats everyone. Not sure why, but I am feeling so pooped. Blood test is Nov 7, and yes JFB, I am a POAS addict so will have done a few HPT before Nov 7.... I am a bad girl.

Thanks
    Reviews
    What c**p week we've had
    Ash sick Sunday night, I had the vomits & runs yesterday, thought I was going to die..... Today FS cancelled cycle I'm so over IVF, at this ratei will be lucky to get another cycle in before Xmas. He cancelled because my follies didn't grow due to the cyst. So triggered tonight & do a scan on CD1 to see if the cyst has gone.

A little I'm a POAS addict also, sorry I won't be joint you for a relaxing 2 weeks.

JFB maybe type out the steps for DH to follow

Amum ouch for Kades head banging they are funny little terrors aren't they?